Import tax

deathmule

You'll need an import license for the alcohol if it's over the 1L duty-free limit, there is no vehicle to pay duty on over limit alcohol (or tobacco) at the airport.

Olives you could probably bring through the green channel in quantities that would be for "personal use".

17 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You'll need an import license for the alcohol if it's over the 1L duty-free limit, there is no vehicle to pay duty on over limit alcohol (or tobacco) at the airport.

Olives you could probably bring through the green channel in quantities that would be for "personal use".

Can't an alcoholic claim large quantities of alcohol for personal use :giggle:

Hi @Crossy,

My friends already got the import license but strangely enough they don't know how much the import tax is.

So they asked me if I could find the answer to this :P

Sent an e-mail to the customs service after talking to them on the phone but they don't seem to reply fast if at all

• 1 month later...

Ask a reputable customs agency, that does alcohol imports already. Ask for customer references!

Alcohol is quite difficult to import and you need someone to take you by the hand to guide you through the process.

The import duties are just one part of the costs. There will be also excise tax, health tax, alcohol tax, God knows what else tax.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• 10 months later...

Archived