Geology surveyors join police in hunting for bones at Israeli murder house

rooster59

Geology surveyors join police in hunting for bones at Israeli murder house

murder.PNG
Image: Daily News

Experts in geology from Kasetsart University armed with scientific equipment were at the Nonthaburi house of murderer Shimon Bintan yesterday.

They were looking for the skeletal remains of the Israeli man's missing wife Nitaya, 37.

And in another interesting twist Thai Rath reported that Shimon's 17 year old son was allegedly involved in the murder of 63 year old Eliyahu Cohen, found cut up and concealed in plaster under the stairs at the property last weekend.

The university geology surveyors used electrical equipment to try to detect irregularities beneath the surface around the whole of the house in Phreuksa Village, Nonthaburi. Shimon and his wife lived there with their son.

Out front of the house in a parking area they detected nothing unusual but there were some unusual readings by the side of the house that were not earth, water or roots and were a metre down.

The surveyors full report is expected in 15 days.

Thai Rath claimed yesterday that Ben Bintan, 17, was involved in the murder of Mr Cohen an Israeli ex-policemen who came to the house on Wednesday 9th of this month.

The wife of Shimon, 53, was reported missing by her father Anan Saeng-urai earlier in the week. She has not been seen for a year and police strongly believe she is dead.

Another property where Shimon and Nitaya used to live had the drains and walkways searched midweek. Police were looking for her body but nothing was found.

Claims from Shimon that his wife was arrested on a drugs charge in Laos are also being checked.

A woman who claimed to be a lover of Shimon said midweek that she was told by Shimon to say his wife had died of cancer if anyone asked of her whereabouts.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-20

Save a lot of work,get a Cadaver dog in,if Thailand does not have one,

i am sure some Government would lend one,but of course Thailand

will not ask, they can even sniff out dead bodies underwater from a

boat.will work for a tin of Pedigree and a pat on the head when they find body.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

You are so right its ridiculous, I guarantee a dog would out perform any garbage they are dragging around. There must be at least twenty million dogs in this country. Hey that same dog is a great pet too. unbelievable stupidity.

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I thought Thailand had great police forensic teams. So good they can send two lads from Burma down based soley on DNA evidence. Up to international standards, they said. 

I don't know how geology surveyors skillset would have been useful in a fresh crime scene?

18 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Oh yes it would ! They would be conducting an extremely small scale seismic survey, possibly similar to how ultrasound scanning is used to detect the sex of an unborn child. It,s all about vibrations bouncing off anomalies.

A reference was made to thr KT murders. 

In that case the bodies were found in full view on the beach.

I do 't know how your description would apply to that crime scene?

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Agree maybe check with international red cross or us police force or in this case the israeli police might come in with great help, or try old style = thai style: beat the shit out of the guy till he talkes, very likely the guy turns cadaver himself bevore he come up with the truth...his son might be usable send him to the "dentist" and let his father watch the show

8 hours ago, monkey4u said:

Why wait 15 days for the report

Just dig up the concrete, I'm sure the home owner wont worry if a bit more property is destroyed

...the so called University experts have already shown their hand in revealing certain irregularities...why the hell can't these guys keep quiet about their evidence..difficult proving any serious charge in any court of law anytime!

On 20/11/2016 at 5:11 AM, AlQaholic said:

Mossad stuff obviously.....

Yeah, I thought they were Mossad too. They were trained to kill the Arabs and to catch those German war criminals who escaped from Europe.

No more war criminal to kill so they kill their own kind just to practice their skills.

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

The poor dog would be confused, so many police and officials who for all the good they are might be dead  :shock1:

Archived