Thai girls that dont like Thai guys- Red flag?

Basoon

55 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Have you been on any Thai dating sites ? There are thousands of Thai girls, different ages and backgrounds, stating that they are looking for other than a Thai man.. 

yes but if you write something in thai language on your profile the % of girls that will reply falls to almost zero. why?  they think if you have some language ability they cannot manipulate you so well as imo the vast majority dating site girls first priority is to improve financial future.  girls working in banks for 15000 a month want very much to improve financial future.

so many on tv cite the language issue. why not just becomes proficient in the language then not difficult to mix and mingle ??

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You tell me how do you know all of that ?. 

Of what I have seen and my  experience you are talking  rubbish .

What, you mean your experience of visiting as a sex tourist and a year or so when you tried to live here full-time?

13 minutes ago, atyclb said:

so many on tv cite the language issue. why not just becomes proficient in the language then not difficult to mix and mingle ??

Is it worth learning a language just so you can talk to the women of one country (and a few in Laos)?

Spanish, Chinese, French are spoken by women in several countries.

Better to learn those than Thai when, even when you can speak it reasonably well, the cultural mores still leave most of us scratching our heads.

16 minutes ago, atyclb said:

they think if you have some language ability they cannot manipulate you

16 minutes ago, atyclb said:

why not just becomes proficient in the language then not difficult to mix and mingle ??

Dont these two statements contradict each other

11 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

What, you mean your experience of visiting as a sex tourist and a year or so when you tried to live here full-time?

They you go  personal attacks on me .

yes I tried and can't live full time is that a   Crime .

if you can't answer the bs you put on here then not say a word because you have no idea what you are saying.

try and attack the person who ask you how do you know all that .

get a life .

3 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

Is it worth learning a language just so you can talk to the women of one country (and a few in Laos)?

Better to learn those than Thai when, even when you can speak it reasonably well, the cultural mores still leave most of us scratching our heads.

I speak Spanish , Chinese, and Gastronomic French but I prefer Thailand. Bahasa Indonesia  German and some Japanese as well. When a Thai persons doesn't speak any English they are usually very accommodating to your spoken Thai -- It's the Thai folks who speak English that are the real pain.

41 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

Because most of them are looking for money.

Our reputation is on the decline.

I know countless Thai women who use internet dating but most of them complain that they're just being approached by deadbeat farangs who want to shag them and leg it or losers who send them photos of their genitals.

"English-speaking" is the key phrase in your response.

Most of the Thai women in those professions don't speak English to any reasonable standard.

Even if they do, they'd much prefer a similarly professional Thai man to a farang man.

I am afraid you are wrong on both of those statements. Professional people here are much more likely to speak english than the bar fly, and many are very interested in western men, because they are more caring, faithful, and either work or have an income of some sort. The professional Thai guys get the pick of the litter in the lower class and usually have a few, they are not interested in their female coworkers.

Just now, georgemandm said:

They you go  personal attacks on me .

yes I tried and can't live full time is that a   Crime .

if you can't answer the bs you put on here then not say a word because you have no idea what you are saying.

try and attack the person who ask you how do you know all that .

get a life .

Excuse me, but how have I attacked you personally?

You yourself have admitted that you came here to "have a bit of fun" and you've said loads of times that you couldn't live here full-time.

I base my opinions on experience gained having lived here nearly 8 years.

I think that experience gives me a bit more insight than what you say you've seen on a few sex tours and a failed attempt to live here.

Just now, Grubster said:

I am afraid you are wrong on both of those statements. Professional people here are much more likely to speak english than the bar fly, and many are very interested in western men, because they are more caring, faithful, and either work or have an income of some sort. The professional Thai guys get the pick of the litter in the lower class and usually have a few, they are not interested in their female coworkers.

So I ask yet again, why are most farang men with women from poor socio-economic backgrounds?

1 minute ago, YeahSiam said:

Excuse me, but how have I attacked you personally?

You yourself have admitted that you came here to "have a bit of fun" and you've said loads of times that you couldn't live here full-time.

I base my opinions on experience gained having lived here nearly 8 years.

I think that experience gives me a bit more insight than what you say you've seen on a few sex tours and a failed attempt to live here.

Go away ok , how can you say I have seen a few sex tours if you have no idea about me 

is that not you trying to put me down .

am I putting you down no I am not .

you answer the question I put to you from the start but you can't can you . 

At less I tell the truth about not been able to live here .

what do you do when you go on holidays seat in your room all day?. 

I came on holidays yes with my thai and see my friends and have some fun is that a  crime , no it is not .

you are the one who has the problem.

9 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I speak Spanish , Chinese, and Gastronomic French but I prefer Thailand. Bahasa Indonesia  German and some Japanese as well. When a Thai persons doesn't speak any English they are usually very accommodating to your spoken Thai -- It's the Thai folks who speak English that are the real pain.

It's the Thai folks who speak English that are the real pain .

now that is just a stupid statement.

36 minutes ago, atyclb said:

agree with you but they generally match up/ find each other during school or training. i know a farang that has dated lady physicians, nurses, and other upscale women. one of the nurses although a very nice person was hoping the farang would join her in building her new house. i assume some financial enjoinment was also hoped for.

Wouldn't it be very rare to find a woman anywhere in the world that wouldn't want that.  What are you looking for a woman that is not interested in building a life together.  Try walking street, Patong, Na Na, etc. 

a bar girl will always tell her western customers she prefers western men. thats the game. often they will have a thai boyfriend at home. westerner for money and thai man for love. i have kids with a bargirl. yea yea i know i should not have kids with a bar girl and so on but she is the best mum i have ever seen so maybe i got the one that is 'different' anyway i went to her bar several years ago and she showed me the tiny room above the bar where all the girls could sleep for free. i was surprised and asked her how 8 girls could sleep in there. she replied most nights if the girls could not get a customer they would go stay with their thai boyfriend. western men dont want to believe that thai girls prefer thai men but that is the norm and why thai/western relationships dont normally last very long.

59 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

I know countless Thai women who use internet dating but most of them complain that they're just being approached by deadbeat farangs who want to shag them and leg it or losers who send them photos of their genitals.

"English-speaking" is the key phrase in your response.

Most of the Thai women in those professions don't speak English to any reasonable standard.

Even if they do, they'd much prefer a similarly professional Thai man to a farang man.

seems theres a % of gals that see money as the top priority regardless of national origin or ethnicity.

Just now, atyclb said:

seems theres a % of gals that see money as the top priority regardless of national origin or ethnicity.

There are far more middle class Thai men of decent means than your typical self-important Western male appreciates.

These women would sooner pair up with those than a farang.

24 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

true but speaking the language of the cuntry you live in can be fairly important.

anyway is it just me but these topics about thai girls-dating are like beating a dead horse.  

13 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

It's the Thai folks who speak English that are the real pain .

now that is just a stupid statement.

No it isn't -- they will hold you to every proper piece of grammar and tonal voicing and say 'Whaa-a-t? Is that that Thai?' when it is obvious to the non-English speaking Thai what you are saying by context.

4 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

a bar girl will always tell her western customers she prefers western men. thats the game. often they will have a thai boyfriend at home. westerner for money and thai man for love. i have kids with a bargirl. yea yea i know i should not have kids with a bar girl and so on but she is the best mum i have ever seen so maybe i got the one that is 'different' anyway i went to her bar several years ago and she showed me the tiny room above the bar where all the girls could sleep for free. i was surprised and asked her how 8 girls could sleep in there. she replied most nights if the girls could not get a customer they would go stay with their thai boyfriend. western men dont want to believe that thai girls prefer thai men but that is the norm and why thai/western relationships dont normally last very long.

Good story but that is from one thai woman who is from a bar . 

Not all thai woman work in bars do they.

so from her statement you can't say all thai woman are like that just the bar lady's .

1 hour ago, YeahSiam said:

I know countless Thai women who <snip>

Actually counting is easy --- You start with one. Then two and three, and pretty soon you'll get the hang of it.

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

No it isn't -- they will hold you to ever proper piece of grammar and tonal voicing and say 'Whaa-a-t is that that Thai?' when it is obvious to the non=-English speaking Thai what you are saying by context.

Still stupid 

most thais I have talk are trying hard to lean English and have a go .

Just now, georgemandm said:

Good story but that is from one thai woman who is from a bar . 

Not all thai woman work in bars do they.

so from her statement you can't say all thai woman are like that just the bar lady's .

probably less than 10% (rough guess) of thai woman work in bars or massage parlors but from what i have seen most of the westerners thai girlfriends come from a bar or massage background. i said most. many westerners deny this of course like it is something to be ashamed of. this leads to putting too much trust in their girlfriend which is where the problems start.

it is in the culture where thais think it is polite to tell each other what they think they want you to hear. this of course means that most things they say need to be taken with a grain of salt.

8 minutes ago, Grubster said:

Because they met them in bars. That was an easy question do you have any more difficult ones.

Major contradiction.

Here's what you said in an earlier post

Professional people here are much more likely to speak english than the bar fly, and many are very interested in western men, because they are more caring, faithful, and either work or have an income of some sort.

Surely if all these professional women were so interested in Western men, there'd be far more instances of farang men being married to women from higher socio-economic backgrounds.

The fact is that most professional women in Thailand have little or no interest in Western men.

Archived