Thai girls that dont like Thai guys- Red flag?

Basoon

you of little experience!  It doesn't matter if it is a western lady or a Thai lady. The guy always picks up the tab. Think about it?

That's no longer the case in the west and hasn't been for many years. Western women are very independent earning similar wages to men and refuse to be bought off buy guys flashing cash. In fact loads are happy just using a guy for sex.. Tables have turned

When living with Western women I always shared all expenses

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2016 at 3:24 PM, sipi said:

Could it be that some Thai men like to swing in the hammock drinking whiskey all day whilst the wife goes off to work?

Yes Thai males have a tendency to be a bit feral in nature. I have seen the above hammock thingee first hand. Can you blame the woman for her poor choice or just poor selection pool. Like cream Thai guys have trouble floating to the surface. Women are always under the age pressure thing as well thinking that by 25 (when they really start to bloom) they are over the hill and thus pressured by their physiological thinking. Thai men realize this and make multiple moves on different ladies. Along comes a fat retired foreigner with the gelt. Now if he is smart if he meets a good looking (young) Thai lady he will stay the course and not stray. From what I have seen in my g/f's immediate circle of friends Thai ladies successes with FFM with means like everything else travels through the Thai female telegraph system at lightning speed. Thus the perceived mismatch of younger Thai ladies with older farts like me. What else can I say?

6 minutes ago, atyclb said:

true but speaking the language of the cuntry you live in can be fairly important.

anyway is it just me but these topics about thai girls-dating are like beating a dead horse.  

Yes, this recurring theme proves time and again that people are different, even in a culturally predictable Asian country.  Any comment starting with, "Thais girls are....." will wind up being pulled apart when people start telling their stories.  I do enjoy the occasional comment from a TV member who's dated a financially stable, independent Thai lady who turned out to be far more mercenary than the bar girl he ended up marrying and having kids with. 

38 minutes ago, DLang said:

99.9%

Nope.

Many are long term single.

Many are in lesbian relationships. 

haha, ok mr pedant, 99.9% of local females who are in a relationship are with someone from this country. just take a look around, it's clear for all to see.

6 minutes ago, mcfish said:

That's no longer the case in the west and hasn't been for many years. Western women are very independent earning similar wages to men and refuse to be bought off buy guys flashing cash. In fact loads are happy just using a guy for sex.. Tables have turned

When living with Western women I always shared all expenses

I think what you mean is that they are looking for a guy who earns more than they do. It's all about how far up you can go in society with some ladies! Also I would suggest that it has to do with age, everyone wants to have fun when they are single, yes ladies have more cash to flash these days, but at some stage they also want to settle down and have kids!      

11 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

Major contradiction.

Here's what you said in an earlier post

Surely if all these professional women were so interested in Western men, there'd be far more instances of farang men being married to women from higher socio-economic backgrounds.

The fact is that most professional women in Thailand have little or no interest in Western men.

I have a friend married to a Thai doctor, most of my friends here are married to teachers, business owners, bank workers etc, none are actually partnered with issan bargirls. Its probably a large percentage married to bar girls etc, but there are many who are with normal middle class Thai Girls. I think they are healthy relationships as money is a secondary factor.

1 minute ago, YeahSiam said:

Major contradiction.

Here's what you said in an earlier post

Surely if all these professional women were so interested in Western men, there'd be far more instances of farang men being married to women from higher socio-economic backgrounds.

The fact is that most professional women in Thailand have little or no interest in Western men.

What contradiction read it again please.  I know many western men with professional Thai ladies, you will not be seeing these guys in the girly bars much. I get asked quite frequently by professional women if I am single or not. If you are a bar fly then no they will not be interested in you.  Try getting away from whatever party town you are in and meet some real women. You are right that most are not interested as they are married with kids the same as most professional women in the world.

I think what you mean is that they are looking for a guy who earns more than they do. It's all about how far up you can go in society with some ladies! Also I would suggest that it has to do with age, everyone wants to have fun when they are single, yes ladies have more cash to flash these days, but at some stage they also want to settle down and have kids!      

Western women will marry for love alone. Even if the guy earns less most will go with the heart.

Try telling an isaan girl that you, like her have no money and see how far that conversation goes

35 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

probably less than 10% (rough guess) of thai woman work in bars or massage parlors but from what i have seen most of the westerners thai girlfriends come from a bar or massage background. i said most. many westerners deny this of course like it is something to be ashamed of. this leads to putting too much trust in their girlfriend which is where the problems start.

it is in the culture where thais think it is polite to tell each other what they think they want you to hear. this of course means that most things they say need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Very , very true statement 

ues most man get bar moles here , and it is the biggest mistakes They can make .

Just now, mcfish said:

Western women will marry for love alone. Even if the guy earns less most will go with the heart.

Try telling an isaan girl that you, like her have no money and see how far that conversation goes

Yes haha made me laugh 

18 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I have a friend married to a Thai doctor, most of my friends here are married to teachers, business owners, bank workers etc, none are actually partnered with issan bargirls. Its probably a large percentage married to bar girls etc, but there are many who are with normal middle class Thai Girls. I think they are healthy relationships as money is a secondary factor.

i had a female physician friend from koen kaen university. she went to america for a while to try to pass the test and obtain a post graduate training. i heard she ended up marrying a farang.  i have another friend in usa, she is psychiatrist and married a farang.  personally after being married and divorced ad the associated headaches who would want to get married again. i dont understand why so many are apparently trying to get a wife ??????????????????????????????????????  when what they really need is a brain ct

On 20/11/2016 at 3:59 PM, YeahSiam said:

Definite red flag

In many instances, these women tell a Western man what they think he wants to hear because they know it will make him feel more secure.

Without question, the overwhelming majority of Thai women are with Thai men. Men they can talk to and who share a common culture.

Thai women who berate Thai men are the equivalent of Western men who slag off Western women.

In both cases, they're pissed off because the desirable members of the groups they're disparaging aren't interested in them.

A Thai woman who's over a certain age, a single mother and perhaps not fitting the cultural beauty ideal might not be able to get a "good" Thai man and has to choose from a surfeit of deadbeats or slackers.

A Western man over a certain age, overweight and fairly unremarkable has less opportunity to get the attractive, slim and relatively youthful Western woman and has to choose from a bevy of overweight, headstrong harpee.

A Western man with a bit of cash looks like a good compromise even if she can only communicate with him in "Thailish".

A Thai woman with a slim body and reasonably good looks is a good compromise even if he might have to grease the wheels with a bit of dosh.

One obvious reason that nobody has mentioned is that where a Thai daughter has experienced being brought up in a stable Westerner/Thai household they can see the difference to the way it was earlier in their life and what they hear from their friends. My step-daughter refused to consider any Thai man and is happily dating with a European guy. Even if that falls apart eventually she will still only want to date a Westerner. They communicate in British English as it is the common language for them.

6 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Very , very true statement 

ues most man get bar moles here , and it is the biggest mistakes They can make .

it can work as long as you accept the girl for who she is and not waste your time kidding yourself that she is something she is not. i have a friend who swears his ex was not a bargirl despite her spending a few years on a study visa working in oz as a stripper. she now owns his house and 2 cars. 

On 11/20/2016 at 10:14 AM, Peterw42 said:

A large percentage of bar girls are there because they have been done over by a couple of Thai guys. She gets pregnant he does a runner, she has a job he runs up gambling debts. 

Given that Thai men have a bit of a reputation for being unfaithful, Mia Noi isn't a town in Issan.

Yes, some thai girls will tell the punter what he wants to hear.

Many Thai girls see westerners as more reliable, responsible and faithful, and for many Thai girls those qualities are above looks, money etc.

You are so right in this, "Many Thai girls see westerners as more reliable, responsible and faithful, and for many Thai girls those qualities are above looks, money etc."  And westerners can help there wife/girlfriend to perfect there English, even can teach a other language and and show them the world, as i did to my wife. My wife gas seen all of Europe extensively, and loved it.

Regards.

I suppose its a case of option's

A good looking,young Thai girl has three of these.

Now listen carefully,i will only say this once.

Option one.

Thai girl marries Thai man from same village.Man lays in a hammock all day,drinking loa Koal with his mates and smoking,and playing cards,while Thai girl works the farm,loses her looks,gets fat on cheap rice and pork fat.He loses the need for constant sex with her and gets a mia noi.By now she has a kiddie or two and has no options in life ,but to become old,like her mum.

Option 2

Thai girl marries a man from another village,who seems to have plenty of money,and spends it on her.Buys her dresses,shoes,and other things that makes her believe he truly loves her.One night,after unsuccessfully trying to persuade her to see thing's his way,he roughly,robs her of her virginity and forces her into a marriage that can never be happy(once again,he gets a mia noiand lavishes his money on her) By now she has a kiddie or two and still doesnt understand why his mates come around at 3 am in the morning,taking him with them to god know's where,but she notices he now,has a gun.One day he doesnt come home and is reported to be found dead face down in an open sewer after a drug deal that went wrong.She now has to spend the rest of her life feeding her family,and his old mother,and spends her nights thinking that if it wasnt for the kids she would kill herself.

option 3.

Good looking Thai girl(with a brain) tells all her would be admirers in the village to bugger off.She's off to Pattaya/Phuket,to use this body that Buddha gave her,not to waste on some thai boy loser,but to find a western guy that she can play hard to get with to the extent where she will drive him crazy and he will beg her to marry him,if just out of jealousy alone.It will have got to the stage where she has had a few 'felang boyfriends,and ahs seen the power of the dollar.She has learned how to tease,lie and drive a felang crazy with her threats to go with other men because she has no money.Oh! by the way,every felang she meets is told that she has only been working in the bar for 1 month.She dreams of living in her own house,paid for by hubby(preferably,some 30 years older,smokes 60 a day,drinks Chang beer every night,and wheezes like a train) having her own little social circle whom she can make jealous with her show of gold necklaces,bracelets and ear rings,and the Tiffany shoes.

This girl will live a happy life,showing sadness when the hubby dies of a heart attack(for two weeks)Perfectly aware that his insurance and private pension will make for a happy life,never having to go back to that dreadful village and those loser boys..And so the Thai girl Ballet goes on.She simply starts again.

I hope this has helped you understanding the story of the red flag.

23 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

it can work as long as you accept the girl for who she is and not waste your time kidding yourself that she is something she is not. i have a friend who swears his ex was not a bargirl despite her spending a few years on a study visa working in oz as a stripper. she now owns his house and 2 cars. 

Ok here or oz ?

the only problem (personally experienced, mind you) :

is that when you know a Thai girl, who openly hates being with Thai man,

is a girl who has been treated the usual way that Thai girls are treated by their men - very badly

The problem now is that you the falangs are now being tarred with the same brush

which means you are probably in for a rough future with her...

'don't like the man'

'I don't like sex '   etc etc are all what you are going to hear from her, after the honeymoon period is over

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Option one.

Thai girl marries Thai man from same village.Man lays in a hammock all day,drinking loa Koal with his mates and smoking,and playing cards,while Thai girl works the farm,loses her looks,gets fat on cheap rice and pork fat.He loses the need for constant sex with her and gets a mia noi.By now she has a kiddie or two and has no options in life ,but to become old,like her mum.

Option 2

Thai girl marries a man from another village,who seems to have plenty of money,and spends it on her.Buys her dresses,shoes,and other things that makes her believe he truly loves her.One night,after unsuccessfully trying to persuade her to see thing's his way,he roughly,robs her of her virginity and forces her into a marriage that can never be happy(once again,he gets a mia noiand lavishes his money on her) By now she has a kiddie or two and still doesnt understand why his mates come around at 3 am in the morning,taking him with them to god know's where,but she notices he now,has a gun.One day he doesnt come home and is reported to be found dead face down in an open sewer after a drug deal that went wrong.She now has to spend the rest of her life feeding her family,and his old mother,and spends her nights thinking that if it wasnt for the kids she would kill herself.

option 3.

Good looking Thai girl(with a brain) tells all her would be admirers in the village to bugger off.She's off to Pattaya/Phuket,to use this body that Buddha gave her,not to waste on some thai boy loser,but to find a western guy that she can play hard to get with to the extent where she will drive him crazy and he will beg her to marry him,if just out of jealousy alone.It will have got to the stage where she has had a few 'felang boyfriends,and ahs seen the power of the dollar.She has learned how to tease,lie and drive a felang crazy with her threats to go with other men because she has no money.Oh! by the way,every felang she meets is told that she has only been working in the bar for 1 month.She dreams of living in her own house,paid for by hubby(preferably,some 30 years older,smokes 60 a day,drinks Chang beer every night,and wheezes like a train) having her own little social circle whom she can make jealous with her show of gold necklaces,bracelets and ear rings,and the Tiffany shoes.

This girl will live a happy life,showing sadness when the hubby dies of a heart attack(for two weeks)Perfectly aware that his insurance and private pension will make for a happy life,never having to go back to that dreadful village and those loser boys..And so the Thai girl Ballet goes on.She simply starts again.

Can you say it again, I wasnt listening.

True words of wisdom

Option one.
Option 2
option 3.

Ha ha ha outstanding and so very true,

Just now, williamgeorgeallen said:

mate lost his house and cars in thailand. all in her name and not legally married. he was lucky to be young enough to start again. just hope his next 'non bargirl' does not do the same thing.

Ok thanks yes I have seen all of that here but when I open my mouth here and say what you just I get put down .

thais are good non bar that is  but the bar moles are just a joke and money hungry moles .

falang, new to Thailand, arrives, and meets Thai girl

He's heard that foreign girls will be hard to understand, and her/him vice versa.

He's so over the moon, that the very first good looking Thai girl met is fantastic with English

and doesn't link that to (the fact she is a bar girl), why she likes him / loves him sooo easily

5 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Ha ha ha outstanding and so very true,

15 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Option one.

Option 2

option 3.

I would add an Option 4 which I think applies to most of the bargirls:

Girl gets married to Thai man, has his child and then rarely sees him as he is off with his pals/bit on the side. When she does see him he is abusive and violent. The marriage breaks down, the baby is left with grandma to bring up with money sent by mum who is now working in a bar or masage parlour somewhere near you. Her dream is to meet and marry a rich falang who will take care of her and her family. You, me & all TVFers are rich, if only by virtue of the fact  that we can pay for a flight to come here in the first place.

What foreign guy do you think the Thai girl likes most? Her Januarys man, February man, March man? If the girl is in the bar position then she is looking for a better way of life or simply to say, to have a life which could be just able to have money in her pocket. Standard Thai jobs like factories etch do not pay nearly what she could get from the guy doing the deed several times a month. Some gals love the excitement, and can\t say I blame them if can pick and choose fro the most part. .So I don't think it really matters as there are good guys and jerks on all sides. Foreigners seem to complain a lot though.

Archived