Thai girls that dont like Thai guys- Red flag?

Basoon

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22.11.2016 at 6:29 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

probably less than 10% (rough guess) of thai woman work in bars or massage parlors but from what i have seen most of the westerners thai girlfriends come from a bar or massage background. i said most. many westerners deny this of course like it is something to be ashamed of. this leads to putting too much trust in their girlfriend which is where the problems start.

it is in the culture where thais think it is polite to tell each other what they think they want you to hear. this of course means that most things they say need to be taken with a grain of salt.

The percentage girls working in prostitution in Thailand is approximately the same as for girls in any country, less than 5%, normally 2 - 3%. Most of these work in brothels/bars farangs rarely see as these places are in villages and towns travelers rarely go to, and they cater to thai males. If more than 1% of thai girls work in bars or brothels in tourist areas and are available for farangs I would be greatly surprised. 

As said by somebody up above, most thai girls prefer thai males, and most thai males are actually good men who work to support their families, they do not drink too much and they do not gamble more than they can afford.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, sipi said:

Could it be that some Thai men like to swing in the hammock drinking whiskey all day whilst the wife goes off to work?

Ha ha....yeah it's funny watching the boyfriend with the bird on the back of the bike dropping her off at Soi Cowboy......... How caring.......... ; ))

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I have been talking with well off Thai girl (age 42) that I met on TC. We talk using LINE. She appears respectable and, after the first flush of enthusiasm, said the she wanted no more to do with me as I had many girl friends. She blocked my on TC but not on LINE. Consistently, she said she wanted nothing to do with me. I then sent her a message for her advice, I was getting divorced in Australia and my share of the house was 15 million baht cash, which I planned to use to buy a condo. I also said that, for tax reasons I was thinking of buying a condo in The Gold Coast of Australia, renting it out during school holidays, and living in it for 6 months of the year. This would make me 800,000 baht a year better off (to spend on her). Her messages have changed from 'You are a player and I want nothing to do with you' to 'when are you getting divorced? When will you move to bkk?, Why do you not use the money to buy a condo in bkk?' I know that on my TC profile I say that I am 59, not my real age of 69, but my lie is insignificant to her hers.

There definitely is a new generation of Thai females who are interested in foreigners over Thais. You can see this if you go to the more normal bars / restaurants in Bangkok, and not the Cowboy / Nana establishments. There are lots of younger couples and it is blatantly obvious that they aren't bar girls.

Some Thai women definitely prefer the white features over Asian. It is not the norm, but it is certainly not rare and as Thailand increases in its cultural diversity this will increase. 

It is incredible that so many people on here think that Thai women don't exist outside of the gogo bars. If you are able to, which some of the old boys here are definitely not, then go out and meet some real Thai women who are educated with careers and it is so so different. 

Thai women and Thai men were made for each other.  

Newcoming fareng act like Thai men are rogues and Thai women are angels, but this is simply not true (most of us find out the hard way).

The local women who say they don't like Thai men, are the ones a middle class Thai men wouldn't touch with a bargepole - so they choose fareng cos we are that stupid and naive.

Make no mistake: they would much rather a Thai man who had the same bank balance/salary as a farang - cos he would have status and respect in his position in Thai society and he can provide like a farang, too.

With us, they are "the farang's wife" which means they are outside Thai society now. Polite people call them "madames", but they ain't won any respect for jumping ship.

Maybe not so bad in Bangkok, but try living in her village. She'll be hot under the collar for a while - helps if you build her a big house though.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:56 AM, BobbyL said:

There definitely is a new generation of Thai females who are interested in foreigners over Thais. You can see this if you go to the more normal bars / restaurants in Bangkok, and not the Cowboy / Nana establishments. There are lots of younger couples and it is blatantly obvious that they aren't bar girls.

Some Thai women definitely prefer the white features over Asian. It is not the norm, but it is certainly not rare and as Thailand increases in its cultural diversity this will increase. 

It is incredible that so many people on here think that Thai women don't exist outside of the gogo bars. If you are able to, which some of the old boys here are definitely not, then go out and meet some real Thai women who are educated with careers and it is so so different. 

Your mileage may vary.

I have done the "educated Asian girl thing". No difference.

My muslim EX was a school teacher in Bali. Biggest whore out.

2 hours ago, BobbyL said:

No difference in what?

No difference in anything.

But more specifically, no difference in the gold-digger, scammy, hooker mentality which people blame fareng for when they marry a bargirl and claim is non existant in their GF who is educated.

The only difference between a hooker and a teacher is that one of them gets paid peanuts.

They both come from the same village with the same poor families to support.

On 9/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, FruitPudding said:

No difference in anything.

But more specifically, no difference in the gold-digger, scammy, hooker mentality which people blame fareng for when they marry a bargirl and claim is non existant in their GF who is educated.

The only difference between a hooker and a teacher is that one of them gets paid peanuts.

They both come from the same village with the same poor families to support.

Okay, still slightly confused.

I am pleased to say that I have never had to date a Thai girl who is from a poor village in Issan. Neither do any of my mates. 

Living in Bangkok my experience has been far different. 

On 11/22/2016 at 7:43 AM, Pungdo said:

My wife hates Thai men as her Thai BF way back beat her up and took all of her hard earned money out of the bank and pissed it up against a wall while playing cards with his mates.

She has gone so far as to tell her son, that if he turns into his father she will disown him.

My Mrs ex burst her ear drum during the process of "teaching her a lesson" I personally know of many similar situations with Thai blokes drunken macho antics leading to beatings and spending the girls money on ya ba, booze and other girls. Many are serious bottom of the pond creatures and I can totally understand a Thai girl would not want to ever be with a Thai bloke again. 

I think what gets to a lot of Thai women, HiSo, LoSo, is this assumption that hubby can go get a Mia Noi, and when he chooses then just walks away from the wife, and more importantly the kids.

Most of us, regardless of whatever happens with our spouse have this desire to keep connections/relationships with our kids. Not so much with Thai men.
Generally they seem quite happy to just leave, and move on with the next woman and bunch of kids!

In all my conversations with Thai women, my wife and her family who I do trust, that seems to be the No.1 reason many Thai women like farangs.

Nothing to do with our dick size or ATM, but more to do with loyalty

17 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

My Mrs ex burst her ear drum during the process of "teaching her a lesson" I personally know of many similar situations with Thai blokes drunken macho antics leading to beatings and spending the girls money on ya ba, booze and other girls. Many are serious bottom of the pond creatures and I can totally understand a Thai girl would not want to ever be with a Thai bloke again. 

How is this different from Arab or African men? Or is that a racist generalisation too?

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

I think what gets to a lot of Thai women, HiSo, LoSo, is this assumption that hubby can go get a Mia Noi, and when he chooses then just walks away from the wife, and more importantly the kids.

Most of us, regardless of whatever happens with our spouse have this desire to keep connections/relationships with our kids. Not so much with Thai men.
Generally they seem quite happy to just leave, and move on with the next woman and bunch of kids!

In all my conversations with Thai women, my wife and her family who I do trust, that seems to be the No.1 reason many Thai women like farangs.

Nothing to do with our dick size or ATM, but more to do with loyalty

A mia noi is run parallel to a mia yai. All over the world men have a main wife for home and kids andva lover for fun.  And wives have a husband fir stability and a young man for sex. The Thais are just a bit more open about it.

5 minutes ago, The manic said:

A mia noi is run parallel to a mia yai. All over the world men have a main wife for home and kids andva lover for fun.  And wives have a husband fir stability and a young man for sex. The Thais are just a bit more open about it.

Seriously you believe that?

Maybe I’m living a parallel universe to you.

Of course people, men, women have affair’s, we’re human.

But Thai men’s ability to walk away from any responsibility and contact with their kids, is something I have never experienced before, and hopefully won’t ever again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived