Fill in example of TM30 form

Hello!

I was searching for an example how to fill in an TM30 form for the immigration.

Couldnt find one.

Found some explanations but nothing really helped me.

Can someone please post a fully filled TM30 form example here.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

At the very top of the form, where they use the term "Written At"... is this the time of day?  Where the form was presented (Ex: Jomtien Immigration)?  

Stupid question perhaps, but I'm not an expat familiar with how Thailand Immigration desires their forms.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, mauisteve said:

At the very top of the form, where they use the term "Written At"... is this the time of day?  Where the form was presented (Ex: Jomtien Immigration)?  

Stupid question perhaps, but I'm not an expat familiar with how Thailand Immigration desires their forms.

Thanks

It's the immigration office you are 'presenting' the form to.

• 1 year later...

Thanks Joe. I have that, but I'm trying to register my partner's details so he can use the app "Immigration eServices for Foreigners". I've tried to complete the app registration using the app, but it keeps getting rejected. But I did one using a URL, which worked, and I received a confirmatory email.

Your link is for the TM.30 filing, right?

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes since that is what the topic is about.

Are you asking about 90 day reporting since the Eservices app is for that.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

OK, I've registered the link, and presume it may take some time to be acknowledged?

(I have had difficulty registering the Eservices app, but not sure why; says "incomplete", but does not highlight or specify what is incomplete.)

I am planning on getting out of chiang mai next January with my wife to escape the burning season. I will inform immigration in person of my departure to Issan for 2 months. I will have a 90 day report due in February 2020 but am planning to visit Laos with my wife for a few days so that will take care of having to do the 90 day report. My question is when we get back to Issan I have to notify chiang mai immigration of my arrival back to Thailand. Should I register online and do the Tm.30 online to send to chiang mai immigration? I have never done it online.In the past I have either gone to immigration or just recently I moved to a new apt in chiang mai and the owner of the apt complex notified chiang mai immigration online of my moving to his apt. I take it I have to register online to use the online TM.30 reporting?