Drug courier tries to fool cops by delivering in an ambulance

webfact

Drug courier tries to fool cops by delivering in an ambulance

p2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A drug courier arrested in Bangkok yesterday tried to trick the police by using an ambulance as his delivery vehicle.

But the force got wind of his plans and arrested him at his home address in Lat Prao and found a stash of Class 1 drugs hidden under the seats.

He had bought the ex-foundation ambulance with the proceeds from a previous drugs' delivery and was expanding his operation, reports Daily News.

Police arrested Dech (or Tay) Chanateeraroj, 26, at H.R. Residence, Building 9, in Happyland, in the Bangkapi area of the city.

He had been wanted on a warrant issued in Pathum Thani. 

Dech admitted everything saying that he had got a drugs delivery from the Suwintawong area and had hidden 120,000 Ya Ba tablets and three kilos of "ice" under the seats in preparation for delivery elsewhere.

He said he had previously been paid 200,000 baht for carrying drugs on a tour bus. After this first success he bought the ambulance from a friend for 190,000 baht and prepared to expand his drugs running.

He was to be paid 300,000 for this latest failed attempt. Police found stickers identifying the foundation still on the side of the vehicle.

Dech also tested positive for drug use.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-21

5 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

Well done the Police.

But how did the Police know he was transporting drugs ?

Again not even half a story.

You expect the police to divulge their information sources for  public viewing ?...

Bwahahahahahahahahaa as if that's ever gunna happen.

^^^ He got dimed out.  Most likely by competing rivals or a vindictive ex-gf.  Who knows.  

Cops get tipped off to specific vehicles leaving X point for Z, set up a check point at Y, and just wait for it.    I often thought if I was doing it, would load up and start driving, then make a random stop and change vehicles without telling anyone. 

have said this before i would (if i was that way inclined) use a motorbike, you could always dodge a road block, or do a quick u turn, not much hope in a car, you're stuffed, must admit liked the ambulance idea, but i bet he blabbed to too many people.

4 hours ago, 55Jay said:

^^^ He got dimed out.  Most likely by competing rivals or a vindictive ex-gf.  Who knows.  

Cops get tipped off to specific vehicles leaving X point for Z, set up a check point at Y, and just wait for it.    I often thought if I was doing it, would load up and start driving, then make a random stop and change vehicles without telling anyone. 

That's a fiendish trick I would never have thought of that. I am not a drug courier but if i do decide to make it my career I will keep your cunning tip in mind. 

5 hours ago, 55Jay said:

And change mobile phone !!!,....not just sim card the whole mobile with different sim card....one never used before !!!...

12 hours ago, 55Jay said:

good idea, Pablito!

15 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

Well done the Police.

But how did the Police know he was transporting drugs ?

Again not even half a story.

I think that nobody in this country is caught after investigation.

Thailand is the land of snitches and many of them are wearing a motorbike taxi vest...

14 hours ago, 55Jay said:

And of course one of your friend in another car must drive kilometers ahead to find any road block before you.

This is why they do in Europe when gofast are well organized.

It's quite basic knowledge that I am not surprised that people here are too stupid to know it !

Archived