Jump to content

The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'


webfact

Recommended Posts

WATCH: Buzz Aldrin floored as Trump humiliates himself attempting to talk about science and space

 

In an event at the White House this week, President Donald Trump reignited The National Space Council to help achieve his dream of landing a human on Mars within his first term.

The problem was not in reigniting the American strive to achieve planetary travel or even Trump’s inability to understand Buzz Aldrin’s “Toy Story” quote during his speech. The concern many found was that the president seemed to misunderstand what exactly “space” was.

 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-buzz-aldrin-floored-as-trump-humiliates-himself-attempting-to-talk-about-science-and-space/#.WVhBVnIrbLs.facebook

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

WATCH: Buzz Aldrin floored as Trump humiliates himself attempting to talk about science and space

 

In an event at the White House this week, President Donald Trump reignited The National Space Council to help achieve his dream of landing a human on Mars within his first term.

The problem was not in reigniting the American strive to achieve planetary travel or even Trump’s inability to understand Buzz Aldrin’s “Toy Story” quote during his speech. The concern many found was that the president seemed to misunderstand what exactly “space” was.

 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-buzz-aldrin-floored-as-trump-humiliates-himself-attempting-to-talk-about-science-and-space/#.WVhBVnIrbLs.facebook

Not quite the JF Kennedy moment that I am sure Aldrin fondly remembers.

 

So Trump wants a man on Mars before the end of his first term. Does he know it takes 18 months to get there? There isn't a lot of time for the Astronauts to pack their bags really - nor a ship to take them on.. Maybe Eric is busy starting Trump Rockets.

 

He wants 'security in Space for the American people' ! Hmmmm is Donald trying to claim space now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

So Trump wants a man on Mars before the end of his first term. Does he know it takes 18 months to get there? There isn't a lot of time for the Astronauts to pack their bags really - nor a ship to take them on.. Maybe Eric is busy starting Trump Rockets.

 

Maybe we should start a mission to let Trump become the first human on Mars? That would save us from a lot of wasted time, or space. 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, balo said:

Maybe we should start a mission to let Trump become the first human on Mars? That would save us from a lot of wasted time, or space. 

 

 

 

 

 

Our problem would be if he was found by Aliens and considered to be an example of an intelligent life form from earth. The Aliens may destroy earth as a failed DNA seeding experiment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the dodgy link.  Maybe this one is better:  The Look on Buzz's face is priceless. 

 

http://io9.gizmodo.com/buzz-aldrins-toy-story-joke-hilariously-soars-over-trum-1796573118

ypvxq0ziaivshoma21jl.gif

 

Trump's words:

Quote

 

Buzz Aldrin: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter)

Donald Trump: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something, but it could be infinity, right?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Sorry for the dodgy link.  Maybe this one is better:  The Look on Buzz's face is priceless. 

 

http://io9.gizmodo.com/buzz-aldrins-toy-story-joke-hilariously-soars-over-trum-1796573118

ypvxq0ziaivshoma21jl.gif

 

Trump's words:

 

 

Mr. Smile on the back is a nice touch as well. Plus Pence looks secretly amused, as always.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought a coup could be a reality in the U.S.  Now, I'm not so sure.

 

Carl Bernstein Slams Trump's 'Malignant' Presidency

 

“That malignancy is known to the military leaders of the country. It’s known to the Republican leadership in Congress who recognize it, and it’s known to the intelligence community,” the celebrated Watergate reporter noted  Friday on CNN’s “New Day” program.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carl-bernstein-slams-trump-apos-061916071.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rijb said:

I never thought a coup could be a reality in the U.S.  Now, I'm not so sure.

 

Carl Bernstein Slams Trump's 'Malignant' Presidency

 

“That malignancy is known to the military leaders of the country. It’s known to the Republican leadership in Congress who recognize it, and it’s known to the intelligence community,” the celebrated Watergate reporter noted  Friday on CNN’s “New Day” program.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carl-bernstein-slams-trump-apos-061916071.html

The article doesn't mention a coup or anything close to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Not quite the JF Kennedy moment that I am sure Aldrin fondly remembers.

 

So Trump wants a man on Mars before the end of his first term. Does he know it takes 18 months to get there? There isn't a lot of time for the Astronauts to pack their bags really - nor a ship to take them on.. Maybe Eric is busy starting Trump Rockets.

 

He wants 'security in Space for the American people' ! Hmmmm is Donald trying to claim space now?

Quote

Does he know it takes 18 months to get there?

His knowledge level seems very low. He must be the dumbest president ever. Bigley.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trump Administration Is Planning an Unprecedented Attack on Voting Rights

 

We are witnessing the beginning of a nationwide voter-suppression campaign, led by the White House and enabled by Congress and the Department of Justice.

 

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-trump-administration-is-planning-an-unprecedented-attack-on-voting-rights/

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

WATCH: Buzz Aldrin floored as Trump humiliates himself attempting to talk about science and space

 

In an event at the White House this week, President Donald Trump reignited The National Space Council to help achieve his dream of landing a human on Mars within his first term.

The problem was not in reigniting the American strive to achieve planetary travel or even Trump’s inability to understand Buzz Aldrin’s “Toy Story” quote during his speech. The concern many found was that the president seemed to misunderstand what exactly “space” was.

 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-buzz-aldrin-floored-as-trump-humiliates-himself-attempting-to-talk-about-science-and-space/#.WVhBVnIrbLs.facebook

One giant leap for stupidity to imbecility and beyond!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...