Thai/Aussie arrested after growing more than 200 ganja plants in his garden

Thai/Aussie arrested after growing more than 200 ganja plants in his garden

d1.png

Image: Daily News

Do you know this Thai/Aussie? - if so it might be time to lie low 

Police in Hua Hin have arrested a man of mixed Australian and Thai parentage. His house and garden was full of hundreds of ganja plants and he was selling the drug locally.

Now police have got hold of his accounts books with lots of names and are trying to trace all his customers.

Jia Kanokkhamsin, 46, a sculptor who has lived in Thailand for a long time, has admitted to running a ganja business out of his house in Nong Plab sub-district.

Acting on information received the district chief Rutpratheep Thammaraphiphat and local police chief Chayakorn Sriladecho paid him a visit yesterday with other cops and soldiers.

They found a lot of evidence all around as well as inside the one story property that stands on 13 rai of land. 

d2.png

Image: Daily News

There were 200 5 centimeter tall plants in four plots, 43 plants between 50 and 80 centimeters tall, one and a half kilos of pressed ganja, other dried and fresh cut variety as well as 376 grams of seeds. 

There was also a couple of dozen bottles of ganja pickled in booze, Daily News reported.

Several accounts books with names of customers and some bank account books were also taken into evidence.

Police said that the man - who used to live at the property with his Thai wife before they split up - has a  previous offence for ganja against his name.

He told the cops that getting ganja to sell was getting hard so he decided to cut out the middle man and grow and distribute his own.

Now the police are expanding the case to track down those buying from him.

d3.png

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-22

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy. I have never understood people like him. If he decides to brake the law, then at least have the brains to do it without getting caught. Have your house full of plants, he might as well put a sign outside: arrest me. 

But he's not gonna spend much time in prison, he just has to snitch on every customer he has ever had, which I am sure he's more than willing to do. 

5 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

This guy. I have never understood people like him. If he decides to brake the law, then at least have the brains to do it without getting caught. Have your house full of plants, he might as well put a sign outside: arrest me. 

But he's not gonna spend much time in prison, he just has to snitch on every customer he has ever had, which I am sure he's more than willing to do. 

I would like to brake the law , but it would probably be easier to break it ...

As for the Ganja , it should be legalized , it is not a drug , but a medicine plant , nobody should be punished for planting this .

Legalizing it would bring in a LOT of Taxmoney for the government , and so for all Thai people .

1 hour ago, bartender100 said:

I can see it being legalized at some point in Thailand for medical reasons, as it is happening in the US, perhaps they will let him out them 

And the incidence of cancer diagnosed by dubious healers will sky-rocket

It amazes me that people have such strong opinions on subjects they don't understand. It makes them look like ignorant fools to those who do understand the subject.

Labeling him  a "druggie" is just stupid.

I would counter and say if you drink alcohol and consume caffeine  take ibuprofine you are also a drug user. We are all drug users in that sense..

Yes it's illegal but that's simply profit based politics at play . Morally cannabis should not be illigal. No one has ever overdosed on it.  It's no more addictive than masterbation or fast food.

All over the world it's being reclassified as a medicinal herb but old farts that know nothing sit around drinking whiskey , smoking cigarettes banging whores claiming  this guy should be locked up.

Screw the law. It's plain wrong.

**Typed at speed on my phone...

Archived