Thai/Aussie arrested after growing more than 200 ganja plants in his garden

1 hour ago, bipper said:

After a government spokesman last week called for it to be legalized?

Perhaps some think they should make hay while the sun shines. Next month may too late to get tea money . I'd be embarrassed to have my picture taken with that itty bitty plant.

Legalize it already, free up some jail room for violent criminals.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jspill said:

Legalize it already 

Yep, another human being thrown in prison for not hurting anyone. He didn't steal, beat up anyone, drive drunk, kill anyone, molest little boys and girls, rape anyone, 

And yet he will will get a higher prison sentence than most of above crimes. 

Rediculous. 

53 minutes ago, simonuk said:

It amazes me that people have such strong opinions on subjects they don't understand. It makes them look like ignorant fools to those who do understand the subject.

Labeling him  a "druggie" is just stupid.

I would counter and say if you drink alcohol and consume caffeine  take ibuprofine you are also a drug user. We are all drug users in that sense..

Yes it's illegal but that's simply profit based politics at play . Morally cannabis should not be illigal. No one has ever overdosed on it.  It's no more addictive than masterbation or fast food.

All over the world it's being reclassified as a medicinal herb but old farts that know nothing sit around drinking whiskey , smoking cigarettes banging whores claiming  this guy should be locked up.

Screw the law. It's plain wrong.

**Typed at speed on my phone...

The difference is one is legal the other isn't in this country. This guy could have grown hops.....:laugh:......But he chose to go for the illegal one...:stoner:

3 hours ago, bartender100 said:

I can see it being legalized at some point in Thailand for medical reasons, as it is happening in the US, perhaps they will let him out them 

Don't hold you breath that far too logical.

Ironic that you can load yourself up with antibiotics over the counter here no questions asked

My son in law in Australia has been undergoing chemo for cancer. Legal hemp has made his life bearable

2 hours ago, pumpuy said:

I would like to brake the law , but it would probably be easier to break it ...

As for the Ganja , it should be legalized , it is not a drug , but a medicine plant , nobody should be punished for planting this .

Legalizing it would bring in a LOT of Taxmoney for the government , and so for all Thai people .

STOP with the clever thinking! :post-4641-1156693976: You sound like a farang.

1 hour ago, simonuk said:

It amazes me that people have such strong opinions on subjects they don't understand. It makes them look like ignorant fools to those who do understand the subject.

Labeling him  a "druggie" is just stupid.

I would counter and say if you drink alcohol and consume caffeine  take ibuprofine you are also a drug user. We are all drug users in that sense..

Yes it's illegal but that's simply profit based politics at play . Morally cannabis should not be illigal. No one has ever overdosed on it.  It's no more addictive than masturbation or fast food.

All over the world it's being reclassified as a medicinal herb but old farts that know nothing sit around drinking whiskey , smoking cigarettes banging whores claiming  this guy should be locked up.

Screw the law. It's plain wrong.

**Typed at speed on my phone...

Totally agree with you.

3 hours ago, pumpuy said:

Legalizing it would bring in a LOT of Taxmoney for the government , and so for all Thai people .

You are taking the P#3S, aren't you ?

So, where, or how  or which Thais exactly, do you think all this wonderful tax money for the government will benefit??????

The Biggest lie by US Prohibition Agents and very Racist in its Target population ! There is a wise decision by The Government to Legalize for Medicinal use , Tramadol just ridiculous to find and is over-priced by Pharmacies and only 2 strips allowed  per day to purchase ! I suffer from Fibromyalgia and it is a Pain to find a decent medicine for my pains , its ok for daily pain but not for Flare-ups , they use to have Temegesic which was great for Flare-ups Pain but for some reason it was dropped here !

Proof.png

Hans-up.png

temies.jpg

5 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I notice Farangs over here call a lot of law breakers..."idiots"....seems the West has a huge population of "idiots" then, wonder how the term "The mastermind behind the etc.,"....ever came into existence?.

Yep, seems a big problem here when one idiot's calling another idiot an idiot. Idiotic.  

2 minutes ago, daiwill60 said:

You are taking the P#3S, aren't you ?

So, where, or how  or which Thais exactly, do you think all this wonderful tax money for the government will benefit??????

Tourism alone is making allot of Money in Colorado , it would Boost all of Thailands Tourism industries , and that gives allot of people money to spend in other Businesses ! Plus its a BAD _BS Law forced on the World by the US Govt. It was also how they screwed up HEMP which is better then their poison Plastic but they Bribed US Govt. Agents to screw up our environment , all these laws on Weed are total screw the people , Big Oil & Big Pharma & Big Chemical companies and Cartels bribing Government Politicians and Law enforcement ! Only way to win the War on Drugs is to Legalize , Educate & Rehabilitate. With Trillions at Stake , you just make Dealers out of poor people ! The Rich get Richer and Poor go to slammer ! 

download (72).jpg

images (60).jpg

images (62).jpg

images (98).jpg

2 hours ago, Boatfreak said:

In the first year, $70 million in tax revenue has been generated statewide from marijuana sales.

Sure Thailand could use some extra bucks to compensate the loss of value tourists and the rice scheme. 

$70 million in tax revenue

That's nothing, Colorado is making 100 million dollars PER MONTH from it

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-legal-marijuana-funds-education-colorado-taxes-go-prevent-bullying-2423329

6 minutes ago, monkey4u said:

B P stated he was an Austrian  not an Aussie   :cheesy:

When will reporters get their stories correct

Maybe the reporter was too high to get his facts straight?

Here's a list where you can grow and smoke legally. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

Uruguay seems to be a real liberal country.  

10 minutes ago, Kanthralak 1 said:

The problem is you Thechook. You still think this herb is a drug. Its been very badly publicized as a narcotic for decades. Its time to change the way we think. 

Herbs are sprinkled on meat to enhance flavor. It is a seasoning.

MJ is consumed to produce a mind altering effect. It is a drug.

Archived