Thai/Aussie arrested after growing more than 200 ganja plants in his garden

2 hours ago, bsdthai said:

Can see the guy/police on the right in the first pic is thinking. *This guy really knows his sh@#*.

Hoping to get his hands on the goods i think.

Just legalize it already. Its harmless and i dont even take it. Not for probably 15-20yrs anyway......

Its not harmless when users decide to operate motor vehicles on public roadways (and sidewalks).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Use of marijuana can cause dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, dry or red eyes, heart and blood pressure problems, lung problems, impaired mental functioning, headache, dizziness, numbness, panic reactions, hallucinations, flashbacks, depression, and sexual problems.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-947-MARIJUANA.aspx?activeIngredientId=947&activeIngredientName=MARIJUANA

You missed the worst side affect of all................The dreaded munchies!!

A question for all of you anti-dope merchants out there, say for instance you or one of your relatives were suffering from cancer, you have tried chemotherapy and various other cancer inhibiting drugs with no positive results, would you give it a try? I think you would ......you should read this article and educate yourself before you start with your hang em high attitude. 

http://naturalsociety.com/marijuana-kills-cancer-cells-admits-the-u-s-national-cancer-institute/

After all is said and done, it is a natural herb that was here long before those who deem themselves above us all, and make laws and statutes to ban and tax what they deem unsuitable just to suit themselves and the corrupt governments that they represent.

Some governments are now seeing the benefits of this and are now relaxing their antiquated laws on the subject, so all kudos to them. 

I know this is slightly off topic (OP was re: growing in a prohibited place) but it seems some people are just anti marijuana because the government says it's against the law. To these people I can only say...baaa.....baaaa...... they have got you where they want.

57 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Use of marijuana can cause dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, dry or red eyes, heart and blood pressure problems, lung problems, impaired mental functioning, headache, dizziness, numbness, panic reactions, hallucinations, flashbacks, depression, and sexual problems.

http://naturalsociety.com/marijuana-kills-cancer-cells-admits-the-u-s-national-cancer-institute/

Agreed but it can also help. But also if you read the notice in your pack of paracetemol or any other everyday chemical medication you would probably be warned of the same symptoms.

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/physicalsideeffects/chemotherapyeffects/marijuana-and-cancer

49 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-947-MARIJUANA.aspx?activeIngredientId=947&activeIngredientName=MARIJUANA

My ex-wife caused me most of the same symptoms...

Now give this a moment of thought. If it were really as bad as you suggest for the majority of people, and knowing that it's not physically addictive, why would people continue use it and even seek it out at some personal risk (jail etc)?

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

I notice Farangs over here call a lot of law breakers..."idiots"....seems the West has a huge population of "idiots" then, wonder how the term "The mastermind behind the etc.,"....ever came into existence?.

Well, breaking these kind of laws in Thailand is stupid. And going down that road, there are probably smarter ways of handling it compared to what this guy was doing. So in this sense, yes, he does sound like one. That got nothing to do with seeing current local laws as archaic, unreasonable and counter-productive.

Doing the same in many Western countries is either legal or results in lesser penalties where it isn't.

Just now, Morch said:

Well, breaking these kind of laws in Thailand is stupid. And going down that road, there are probably smarter ways of handling it compared to what this guy was doing. So in this sense, yes, he does sound like one. That got nothing to do with seeing current local laws as archaic, unreasonable and counter-productive.

Doing the same in many Western countries is either legal or results in lesser penalties where it isn't.

Not in Indonesia!!!

48 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Its not harmless when users decide to operate motor vehicles on public roadways (and sidewalks).

That's a DUI issue. Same holds for alcohol. Alcohol is not classed as a drug, though.

I doubt most calling for legalization includes DUI exemption.

54 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Strange I thought it was alcohol and tobacco which were responsible for those problems...you know those "legal drugs and poison"

Being a pot smoker for more than 20 years I can assure you there is no sexual problem (lasting longer and wanting to do it more oftenly seems to not be a problem so far)

Also you should reads the link you provide as it is in favor of marijuana use and counter effect of chemiotherapy such as :dry mouth, nausea, vomiting,heart and blood pressure problems, lung problems, impaired mental functioning, headache, dizziness, numbness, panic reactions, hallucinations, flashbacks, depression, and sexual problems.

2 minutes ago, DavidVincent said:

Strange I thought it was alcohol and tobacco which were responsible for those problems...you know those "legal drugs and poison"

Being a pot smoker for more than 20 years I can assure you there is no sexual problem (lasting longer and wanting to do it more oftenly seems to not be a problem so far)

Also you should reads the link you provide as it is in favor of marijuana use and counter effect of chemiotherapy such as :dry mouth, nausea, vomiting,heart and blood pressure problems, lung problems, impaired mental functioning, headache, dizziness, numbness, panic reactions, hallucinations, flashbacks, depression, and sexual problems.

After your 20 years of using it I doubt you will have any problems....Our bodies get used to certain stuff eh...:stoner:

11 hours ago, Thechook said:

Lock the druggie idiot up and don't call on Australia to shed a tear you idiot.

Hemp shouldn't be illegal - it is one of the most powerful natural drugs out there, helpful in so many diseases including autoimmune diseases and cancer!! The drugs that should be made illegal are the ones doctor's prescribe for you as they cause more deaths in the US than road accidents (and that is at the prescribed doses as given by the doctor) - just over 100,000 a year. How many people die from taking medical cannabis?

23 minutes ago, Docno said:

My ex-wife caused me most of the same symptoms...

Now give this a moment of thought. If it were really as bad as you suggest for the majority of people, and knowing that it's not physically addictive, why would people continue use it and even seek it out at some personal risk (jail etc)?

You are wasting your time trying to teach people who will never know anything. I gave up long time ago, the world is full of these stupid people who cannot accept that they are wrong, but to see them even more ridiculous, just wait that the law changes everywhere in the world. They have lost. War on drugs is lost. End of communication, there is nothing else to add.

5 hours ago, bartender100 said:

I can see it being legalized at some point in Thailand for medical reasons, as it is happening in the US, perhaps they will let him out them 

Legal for smokIung Is not handing out joints though.  It will be the medical approved product, exytracted from the cannabis plant, and that's about where the similarity ends.

Unable to edit typos.

I am not a "druggie" but i hav come to believe that legalizing Pot would be better for the government than to prohibit it.

Trying to prohibit the use of Cannabis just puts the production and sale in the hands of criminals which in the end is counter-productive.

Legalize it and tax it to death.

Let the govenment taxes make it unprofitable, as the governments usually do with other things.

Archived