The cops have been and done the deed,

You're outa luck to satisfy your need.

Not only that, they nicked the guy,

So go elsewhere to find and buy.

:biggrin: 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while, like im sure most posters have said this guy is not doing the smartest of things.

ive never seen alcohol abuse like it is in se asia.. legalizing weed would benefit this area moreso than any place i think. 

As long as everyone gets paid, then let it be. 

All the evidence is out.  once it is readily available, more tax $ made, and actually less people care about smoking it.  

Alcohol is the worst drug for everyone involved. 

Also medicinally, we all know about cannabanoids, etc.. get it done

Legalization and reforms of drug laws are already being talked about in Thailand, the legal use of medical marijuana is among the proposed reforms. Everyone knows, we are in the land of the "Copy", the USA and Aus are among countries that have already legalized it in some states.... maybe Thailand will copy them...  http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/08/30/regime-moves-ease-drug-laws-starting-meth-marijuana/

14 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

This guy. I have never understood people like him. If he decides to brake the law, then at least have the brains to do it without getting caught. Have your house full of plants, he might as well put a sign outside: arrest me. 

But he's not gonna spend much time in prison, he just has to snitch on every customer he has ever had, which I am sure he's more than willing to do. 

look , the law is nothing cut in stone...ganja is a herb for health snd relaxation...the guy should go free

As a parent, I'm much happier knowing my children are going to a party where everyone is sharing ganja as their recreational drug of choice.  I can sleep and know they're going to be safe.  If it's a party where people are using alcoholic beverages I can't sleep until I've heard them open the front door and are safely back at home.  The likelihood of idiotic behaviour or violence is so much higher among alcohol users.  I don't know why society tolerates, let alone encourages, alcohol use.  The social and health risks far outweigh any benefit derived (alcohol consumption is responsible for more hospital bed days in any western health system - enormous costs - followed by tobacco use).

11 hours ago, simonuk said:

It amazes me that people have such strong opinions on subjects they don't understand. It makes them look like ignorant fools to those who do understand the subject.

Labeling him  a "druggie" is just stupid.

I would counter and say if you drink alcohol and consume caffeine  take ibuprofine you are also a drug user. We are all drug users in that sense..

Yes it's illegal but that's simply profit based politics at play . Morally cannabis should not be illigal. No one has ever overdosed on it.  It's no more addictive than masterbation or fast food.

All over the world it's being reclassified as a medicinal herb but old farts that know nothing sit around drinking whiskey , smoking cigarettes banging whores claiming  this guy should be locked up.

Screw the law. It's plain wrong.

**Typed at speed on my phone...

It should be legalized ...with out a doubt....but the use of it as a drug and its effects are not without its detriments in numerous ways.

I would love to see the Hemp plant fully legalized for commercial and industrial purposes and for recreational use purposes and for medicinal use purposes.

Eventually, but very slowly, the hemp plant will come back to its former glory while the use of the substance as a recreation purpose drug will not carry with it the degree of social stigma that it currently has.

The use of the substance as an "intoxicant" ( intoxicant being a broad term used to describe the effects, both mentally and physically ) is not without its problems or problems caused and or without its health detriments also.

The substance, as we can call it for those that insist it is not a drug, is somewhat of a paradox because while it is medically beneficial for what ails you it also comes with known health detriments..

Some can smoke it for 40 years and no problems at all.....or none that they know of...while some smoke it and in a relatively short period of time suffer any number of negative effects...such as lungs not reacting well or it effects their concentration or for some it gives them a headache or makes them overly hyper and any number of mental or physical reactions that leave the user feeling uncomfortable enough that they refrain from partaking and give up on the use of the substance...while most people love it to death and soon become adamant pot heads...lol

If you Google: The Good aspects of Marijuana Use, you will see thousands of websites touting the positive aspects of marijuana as a recreational substance.

If you Google : The Negative aspects of Marijuana Use, you will see about an equal number of websites discussing the negative aspects of Marijuana use.

Read both sides of the story or arguments and come to your own conclusion but either way the plant should be fully legalized.

Cheers

12 hours ago, DuiDui48 said:

Why does nearly everyone growing/smoking ganja look like a freaking hippie from the 1970?Followup on this might be intresting reading...Have a great day evryone on TV.

Everybody??? You're obviously not aware that every day you see many "normal looking" people who are stoned on grass.

12 hours ago, TheWizardofRnR said:

Tourism alone is making allot of Money in Colorado , it would Boost all of Thailands Tourism industries , and that gives allot of people money to spend in other Businesses ! Plus its a BAD _BS Law forced on the World by the US Govt. It was also how they screwed up HEMP which is better then their poison Plastic but they Bribed US Govt. Agents to screw up our environment , all these laws on Weed are total screw the people , Big Oil & Big Pharma & Big Chemical companies and Cartels bribing Government Politicians and Law enforcement ! Only way to win the War on Drugs is to Legalize , Educate & Rehabilitate. With Trillions at Stake , you just make Dealers out of poor people ! The Rich get Richer and Poor go to slammer ! 

download (72).jpg

images (60).jpg

images (62).jpg

images (98).jpg

Not denying any of this , but asking the question how people seem to think it would benefit all Thai people , bearing in mind it is one of the most corrupt countries in the  world whereby the rich get richer on the back of the poor get poorer for supplying the rich.  Just look at the rice farmer situation.  ????????????????????????

10 hours ago, HerbalEd said:

Everybody??? You're obviously not aware that every day you see many "normal looking" people who are stoned on grass.

God morning my friend !

Well you know,and i know you're spot on..happy now..I know alot of peps smoking looking totally "normal"...but in the NEWS they nearly look always like bums..And now as a result of,i guess,this guys actions..what do we read today..." Immigration police stepping up checks on foreigners in Hua Hin and Cha Am"...Have a good morning HE..

14 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Psychological dependence?

Sure - that's why I was careful to specify that marijuana is not physically  addicting. But psychological dependence means that he substance (or activity) causes pleasure that one comes to crave. It reinforces my original point. If marijuana caused all the terrible physical outcomes the other poster listed, it wouldn't create the overall pleasure needed to produce psychological dependence over the longer term...    

1 minute ago, Docno said:

Sure - that's why I was careful to specify that marijuana is not physically  addicting. But psychological dependence means that he substance (or activity) causes pleasure that one comes to crave. It reinforces my original point. If marijuana caused all the terrible physical outcomes the other poster listed, it wouldn't create the overall pleasure needed to produce psychological dependence over the longer term...    

Maybe someone needs to be stoned to understand that logic.

4 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Dumbed down version:

You will not become psychological dependent on a non-addictive substance or activity if is has primarily negative outcomes for you from the start. [The hint is in the word 'psychological' ... you experience pleasure in the substance/activity, at least at first, and experience anxiety over the thought of stopping it].

Another poster had described marijuana as having all sorts of unpleasant effects, and I'm simply saying that if those were typical, psychological dependence on marijuana would not occur. [Note that I'm not even suggesting that the majority of marijuana smokers are psychologically dependent, though I acknowledge it can happen]

On 11/23/2016 at 7:48 AM, pumpuy said:

I would like to brake the law , but it would probably be easier to break it ...

As for the Ganja , it should be legalized , it is not a drug , but a medicine plant , nobody should be punished for planting this .

Legalizing it would bring in a LOT of Taxmoney for the government , and so for all Thai people .

I disagree with this whole movement to legalize this drug. Hash is fine on its own but it is a gateway drug that leads users into misusing more dangerous Class A drugs. I've witnessed people start off having a few harmless joints and before you knew it they were snorting cocaine in the toilets in the local pub at 6oclock on a Friday evening! The problem is not the drug itself. Its the people who sell it or use it have links to a darker world where drugs ruin lives. Alcohol is also a gateway drug but that's another issue....This is just my opinion and I understand why some people would like to see it legalized. Please don't castigate me for offering my own opinion on this matter...thanks...

3 hours ago, claffey said:

I disagree with this whole movement to legalize this drug. Hash is fine on its own but it is a gateway drug that leads users into misusing more dangerous Class A drugs. I've witnessed people start off having a few harmless joints and before you knew it they were snorting cocaine in the toilets in the local pub at 6oclock on a Friday evening! The problem is not the drug itself. Its the people who sell it or use it have links to a darker world where drugs ruin lives. Alcohol is also a gateway drug but that's another issue....This is just my opinion and I understand why some people would like to see it legalized. Please don't castigate me for offering my own opinion on this matter...thanks...

Are you creationist ?

How can you deny evolution ? it's so ridiculous !

Everything you wrote is so wrong ! you are just like all these stupid Thai parents whom I met and really know nothing but tell their kids not to do drugs ! As if people were doing drugs or alcohol because they are not fun....

I tried everything in my life and I am addicted to nothing and now take nothing, but what I am sure is that I am smarter than people talking when they have tried NOTHING !!!!

10 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Sounds more like the users of LSD.....which is also said to be Psychologically addicting rather than Physically addicting.

Either way......I surmise they have a whole lot of fun finding out....lol

2 hours ago, autoc said:

Are you creationist ?

Everything you wrote is so wrong ! you are just like all these stupid Thai parents whom I met and really know nothing but tell their kids not to do drugs ! As if people were doing drugs or alcohol because they are not fun....

I tried everything in my life and I am addicted to nothing and now take nothing, but what I am sure is that I am smarter than people talking when they have tried NOTHING !!!!

Actually he is not far off ...but the way he presented his point is somewhat misleading.

Rather than say that marijuana is a "Gateway" drug or alcohol is a gateway substance, the better way to comprehend the issue is by way of realizing that commonly "One Thing Leads To Another" when it comes to recreational purpose drug use and all that is commonly entailed.

If you do partake in the world of drug consumption it is well known that drugs and alcohol are commonly consumed together and all part of the party hardy world of combined drinking and drug consumption.

All in good fun and meant to be harmless.

Back in the day I also witnessed plenty of people graduate to other drugs while the social circumstances are such that a notable degree of drinkers and pot smokers will eagerly try some other readily available drugs that are always present if you are continuously immersed in the party hardy drug consumption culture.

And there are a lot of people who are continually immersed in the drug consumption culture and do so with near recklessness and seemingly done with a lack of sensibilities or caution.

Where there is Marijuana being consumed there is commonly available Cocaine, various types of Barbiturates, Speed, Mescaline, LSD, Crack Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Magic Mushrooms and do not forget the king of drugs...Heroin  along with several other not so well known and available recreational use "street drugs" and always Omni present.

If you doubt that one thing does not lead to another concerning the party hardy consumption of recreational use drugs then you are not at all comprehending the scope of the issue while the use of the statement or catch phrase: "Gateway Drug" is simply a loose and general terminology alluding to the fact that many, many people do start off their drug consumption careers with marijuana while all too many do end up using harder drugs and they do become addicted while they will readily admit is was marijuana that originally enticed them and lead them into the party hardy drug consumption culture in the first place.

Although marijuana is well known to be a more or less harmless recreational use drug to consume, that fact does not shield the user from the nefarious environments that exist while partaking in the consumption of marijuana nor does it deter the users from trying other recreational drugs, rather often encourages and emboldens many users to carelessly take it to the next level when the opportunity presents itself in the form of a friend or another recently met stoner, for example, who happens to have some cocaine that he or she will gladly share with you because stoners and or drinkers, for the most part, do not like to party alone.......right?

Besides, it is all in good fun right and believed to be harmless fun while most first time users of the "other drugs" swear to themselves: "Just this once"..."Just one time" and curious to know what it is like to experience Cocaine or what ever other drug they happen to try when the opportunity is presented to them.

So ...One Thing Can and Does Lead to Another and that is the basis of what actually happens and then, let us say, people easily misconstrue the meaning of "Gateway Drug" as a means of explaining that one thing can and does lead to another.

Right now, as we speak, there are probably 1 million or more people in the USA alone trying "another" recreational use drug while it was marijuana that lead them to circumstances such that they have the opportunity to try another recreational drug..... and they go for it ...while they did not specifically go looking for that other drug ..but, it was there and widespread and available to be tried...if it so pleases them to do so...and many do so and many more will do so.

You may not have seen what I did...while it is happening all the time and will continue to happen

Cheers

14 hours ago, autoc said:

Are you creationist ?

How do you know what I've tried? Drugs ruin lives. Have a look at any inner city around the world. Drugs are a scourge. Hash is used by all or most of the drug users and leads them to more serious drugs. Its a fact. Alcohol is also a drug and can also lead to use of stronger substances... So everyone is stupid who takes a different viewpoint to you?? What a nice person you are... Nice generalisation about Thai people too. So you are racist too???

Archived