Thai/Aussie arrested after growing more than 200 ganja plants in his garden

On 23/11/2016 at 9:20 AM, simonuk said:

It amazes me that people have such strong opinions on subjects they don't understand. It makes them look like ignorant fools to those who do understand the subject.

Labeling him  a "druggie" is just stupid.

I would counter and say if you drink alcohol and consume caffeine  take ibuprofine you are also a drug user. We are all drug users in that sense..

Yes it's illegal but that's simply profit based politics at play . Morally cannabis should not be illigal. No one has ever overdosed on it.  It's no more addictive than masterbation or fast food.

All over the world it's being reclassified as a medicinal herb but old farts that know nothing sit around drinking whiskey , smoking cigarettes banging whores claiming  this guy should be locked up.

Screw the law. It's plain wrong.

**Typed at speed on my phone...

Simonsays...thank gOd for some sensible posts here. There's quite a few picked brains out there, posting what they know not off (I think Churchill said that, once).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess he has shown how to successfully cultivate ganja a medicinal herb, cutting out the middle man and make a profitable business out of it.

The authorities and government can take a lesson from him now and teach the rice farmers this alternative how to use their land and sell their product in Thailand

On 11/25/2016 at 8:23 AM, claffey said:

How do you know what I've tried? Drugs ruin lives. Have a look at any inner city around the world. Drugs are a scourge. Hash is used by all or most of the drug users and leads them to more serious drugs. Its a fact. Alcohol is also a drug and can also lead to use of stronger substances... So everyone is stupid who takes a different viewpoint to you?? What a nice person you are... Nice generalisation about Thai people too. So you are racist too???

90% of people who smoke weed never use any other drug later ? Is it enough for your to understand or are you totally hopeless ? Feel sorry for the world to still find people like you, who will lose anyway, because whoever you are you won't go against evolution and business... Gay people can now marry in so many places in the world, crazy NA ? And soon they will be allowed to smoke weed because it is a lot less dangerous than alcohol, more crazy NA ?

Hopeless anyway...

Archived