Central Thailand Forum Immigration Offices Details

Ron19

Suphanburi

The Suphanburi immigration office is now located in Soi 9 , Suphanburi.

Apparently they moved from Ayutthaya to Suphanburi

Phone:035-440464

Email: [email protected]

Suphanburi immigration office near Sahavit school  in pp.9 house Phaikwang -

Pamok Rd. tharahat, muang suphanburi,Suphanburi 

14.  45' 07. 47" N   100  06'  09. 75" E  (waiting for confirmation that this is correct)

More information can be found here.

Kamphaeng Phet

Courtesy of  billd766  30/11/2016 

Head south from Khampaeng Phet on the AH1 as it can only be approached directly heading south.

Almost directly on the opposite side of the road is the route 1117 and you need to turn into the big building on your left behind a gas station. Turn left and then right across the front of the government building and the Immigration office is directly in front of you next to the toilets block.

On Google Earth the co-ordinates are 16.24.33.33 N and 99.31.20.20 East.

To return to the North travel about 700 metres South and make a U turn.

Coming from the South on route 1/AH1 there is a U turn just North of the route 1117 at Klong Mee Lai.

From the route 1117 turn North and U turn.

3 out of the 4 staff speak fair English and the lady speaks it the best.

I hope that this may be of use to you.

KPP Immigration office.jpg

Kamphaeng Phet Immigration.JPG

KP Im.JPG

Courtesy of fredob43

The new immigration office it going to move. From its new site to and even newer site.

That's what I was told today by the peeps that work there.

Going to be near the Bus station.

Please don't ask when, as one said by the end of the month and another said later. TIT.

Will try and update you as thing's progress. Whatever it's moving.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2016 at 3:03 PM, Ron19 said:

Uttaradit

DSC08541.ARW.jpg

Got this from Uttaradit immigration this morning and I'm now trying to get it interpreted.

If anyone could manage that it would be much appreciated.

If you can do that, please post it in with the link shown below and I will pick it up from there.

This link does have other information which will be transferred over later on.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/934806-uttaradit-immigration-office/#comment-11005878

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 0:02 PM, Ron19 said:

Courtesy of Kwasaki - 1/12/2016

Sukhothai still not open, hope it gets going before May or it's another 4-6 hour return trip. 

Sukhothai Immigration Office.PNG

Courtesy of Kwasaki

Sukhothai Immigration office, yep all good,  in-between Phra Mae Ya shrine Temple and Suk main police station facing the Yom river. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Phetchabum

Courtesy of member joebrown

Phetchabun Immigration office is now open for 90 day reports. They cannot process anything else yet. I'm told they will probably be able to offer a full service in November. The Phetchabun Immigration office telephone number is 056729730. The office is located behind the new government building on highway 21, for those of you with GPS here are the coordinates in decimal Lat/Lon format.
N16.44010
E101.15549

The Immigration office is off Highway 21 on the left, coming south from Lom Sak into Phetchabun. The Government building is about 500 metres past the 'Big Buddha' traffic lights, and stands about 200 metres back from the dual carriageway, down a driveway. The Immigration Office isn't located in the main building, but there is a sign directing you to it. If travelling out of Phetchabun town northwards to Lom Sak, you can U-turn just past the building's entrance, or failing this U-turn at the Buddha traffic lights. If you have any knowledge of the area you will be aware that most of he municipal buildings, schools, hospital are situated north of town. The Immigration office is no more than 1.5km north from the Government hospital on highway 21, albeit on the other side of the dual carriageway.

Hope this is helpful. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 23/11/2016 at 3:03 PM, Ron19 said:

Kamphaeng Phet

Courtesy of  billd766  30/11/2016 

Head south from Khampaeng Phet on the AH1 as it can only be approached directly heading south.

Almost directly on the opposite side of the road is the route 1117 and you need to turn into the big building on your left behind a gas station. Turn left and then right across the front of the government building and the Immigration office is directly in front of you next to the toilets block.

On Google Earth the co-ordinates are 16.24.33.33 N and 99.31.20.20 East.

To return to the North travel about 700 metres South and make a U turn.

Coming from the South on route 1/AH1 there is a U turn just North of the route 1117 at Klong Mee Lai.

From the route 1117 turn North and U turn.

3 out of the 4 staff speak fair English and the lady speaks it the best.

I hope that this may be of use to you.

KPP Immigration office.jpg

Kamphaeng Phet Immigration.JPG

KP Im.JPG

Courtesy of fredob43

The new immigration office it going to move. From its new site to and even newer site.

That's what I was told today by the peeps that work there.

Going to be near the Bus station.

Please don't ask when, as one said by the end of the month and another said later. TIT.

Will try and update you as thing's progress. Whatever it's moving.

It apparently moved and reopened on Monday 27th February and left no forwarding message at the old site. My mate went to the old place yesterday to find that they had decamped and after a few minutes somebody from the big office next door took pity on him and explained where they went to, which fredob43 described.

Coming from the old place continue north past the lights that take you to Makro and the ring road and on to the next main junction just past the Ford dealers and the big PTT gas station. Turn right there as if you are going into KPP and head down about a km or so until just before the bus station.

My mate came around this morning and we tracked it down on Google Earth to its new location. It is a big building just before the bus station. You go down the left side of the building, turn right at the bottom and right again to come back up and it is a little way up among a batch of roller shutter doors. The is a sign on the main road that tells you where it is.

KPP Immigration v02.doc

Edited by billd766
Added extra text
  • Like 1

Another update.

I went to the latest Immigration office on Monday to see exactly where it is.

To get to it you need to come off the route 1 at the junction with route 1116 which is the northern set of traffic lights and not the southern end which takes you on the ring road past the Makro turn and on to Pichet and Phitsanulok.

Head towards the city centre and as you pass the Post Office on the left slow down as the Immi office is about 75 metres further on. If you get to the bus station you either back up (TiT) or do 2 Uturns and start again.

The signboard is on the outside wall facing the road and the front of the building looks like a children's fair/play area that has been abandoned. Go down the left side of the building, turn right at the bottom and right again on the way out and the office is about 50 or so metres up on the right side. Plenty of parking and an outside toilet but nothing else.

KPP Immigration v02.docx

IMG_20170306_143612.jpg

IMG_20170306_143857.jpg

IMG_20170306_143900.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

Another update.

I went to the latest Immigration office on Monday to see exactly where it is.

To get to it you need to come off the route 1 at the junction with route 1116 which is the northern set of traffic lights and not the southern end which takes you on the ring road past the Makro turn and on to Pichet and Phitsanulok.

Head towards the city centre and as you pass the Post Office on the left slow down as the Immi office is about 75 metres further on. If you get to the bus station you either back up (TiT) or do 2 Uturns and start again.

The signboard is on the outside wall facing the road and the front of the building looks like a children's fair/play area that has been abandoned. Go down the left side of the building, turn right at the bottom and right again on the way out and the office is about 50 or so metres up on the right side. Plenty of parking and an outside toilet but nothing else.

KPP Immigration v02.docx

IMG_20170306_143612.jpg

IMG_20170306_143857.jpg

IMG_20170306_143900.jpg

Thanks for the update Bill. Know it well.

By the way it's not an abandoned children's play ground. It's a display for the company that sell those bits. 

Whatever it sticks out so if anyone misses it they will have to be blind.

Still cant get to grips as of yet why they moved in the first place. TIT.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, fredob43 said:

By the way it's not an abandoned children's play ground. It's a display for the company that sell those bits. 

Whatever it sticks out so if anyone misses it they will have to be blind.

Quick update.

My friend went yesterday. Very busy but still only took a few minutes to do his 90 report. Looks like they have got their act together.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 28/01/2017 at 11:46 AM, Ron19 said:

Phetchabum

Courtesy of member joebrown

Phetchabun Immigration office is now open for 90 day reports. They cannot process anything else yet. I'm told they will probably be able to offer a full service in November. The Phetchabun Immigration office telephone number is 056729730. The office is located behind the new government building on highway 21, for those of you with GPS here are the coordinates in decimal Lat/Lon format.
N16.44010
E101.15549

The Immigration office is off Highway 21 on the left, coming south from Lom Sak into Phetchabun. The Government building is about 500 metres past the 'Big Buddha' traffic lights, and stands about 200 metres back from the dual carriageway, down a driveway. The Immigration Office isn't located in the main building, but there is a sign directing you to it. If travelling out of Phetchabun town northwards to Lom Sak, you can U-turn just past the building's entrance, or failing this U-turn at the Buddha traffic lights. If you have any knowledge of the area you will be aware that most of he municipal buildings, schools, hospital are situated north of town. The Immigration office is no more than 1.5km north from the Government hospital on highway 21, albeit on the other side of the dual carriageway.

Hope this is helpful. 

Just got back from the office in Phetchabun, brand new retirement extension, great service, all done in less than one hour, including repeat 90 day reports, smiling faces all round, see them again next year!!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Rockjockey, I am still in australia, my GF has a home in saraburi province, hope we can meet up for a beer when I get there about early October.

Marty

Hi Rockjockey, Thanks for the info, i am planning to live in saraburi when I get the Oz pension, around september. Hope we can meet, it would be nice to have a friend there.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fatone said:

Hi Rockjockey, Thanks for the info, i am planning to live in saraburi when I get the Oz pension, around september. Hope we can meet, it would be nice to have a friend there.

Maybe.:laugh:

• 1 month later...
Hi Fantone
Just saw your message to me from April. Apologies for not replying sooner.
Yes I'm in Saraburi. What District in Saraburi will you be living in. There are 13 according to Wikipedia. See attached screenshot.?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rockjockey said:

Hi Fantone
Just saw your message to me from April. Apologies for not replying sooner.
Yes I'm in Saraburi. What District in Saraburi will you be living in. There are 13 according to Wikipedia. See attached screenshot.?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hi Rockjockey,  I think it's in Muak Lek, my gf home is just in a small group of houses, not even a village. Hope to meet you and a few other ex pats when I get there. Probably end September .

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 11:54 PM, Kwasaki said:

Maybe.:laugh:

Not trying to be rude. However you may want to check the oz pension before thinking you are going to live outside the country. Unless you are self funded. Cheers cobnnler

• Like 1

Hi Cobbler, yes I phoned them this morning to double check, all is well, after 6 weeks they will stop paying a few supplements but continue fortnightly payments. Thanks for your concern

• Like 1

Any expats in Saraburi area can you tell me the best places to meet other expats? Any restaurants or bars frequented by expats? I'll be in Bangkok Wednesday, short holiday, should be in Saraburi in 4 weeks, love to catch up with a few expats and hopefully make some new friends.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, fredob43 said:

Kamphaeng Phet Immigration moved again 17/09/2018.

Their new location is behind the Amphur in Kamphaeng Phet. Drive to the Amphur, than drive along the left side to the back of the Amphur. Turn right, at the end at your left side you will see their new office.  When you don't come by car drive against the traffic along the right side of the building. This, because at the left side behind the building, 3 dogs are waiting for you.

Immigration in Kamphaeng Phet is a pain in the butt. 90-Day reports you can make in person only, they don't allow reporting with EMS or online.

They have a website, see address in the picture. However, the whole site is in Thai, no word English. Not worth a visit if you can not read Thai.

At the old location they have a piece of paper on the window that they are moved, but no mention of the new address on it.

Hopefully they stay here for a longer period.

Google maps @16.485267,99.525125 can not confirm this one for 100%

Immigration Kamphaeng Phet.png

KP1.jpg

KP2.jpg

KP3.jpg

KP4.jpg

KP5.jpg

KP6.jpg

6 hours ago, Henri said:

Kamphaeng Phet Immigration moved again 17/09/2018.

Their new location is behind the Amphur in Kamphaeng Phet. Drive to the Amphur, than drive along the left side to the back of the Amphur. Turn right, at the end at your left side you will see their new office.  When you don't come by car drive against the traffic along the right side of the building. This, because at the left side behind the building, 3 dogs are waiting for you.

Immigration in Kamphaeng Phet is a pain in the butt. 90-Day reports you can make in person only, they don't allow reporting with EMS or online.

They have a website, see address in the picture. However, the whole site is in Thai, no word English. Not worth a visit if you can not read Thai.

At the old location they have a piece of paper on the window that they are moved, but no mention of the new address on it.

Hopefully they stay here for a longer period.

Google maps @16.485267,99.525125 can not confirm this one for 100%

Immigration Kamphaeng Phet.png

KP1.jpg

KP2.jpg

KP3.jpg

KP4.jpg

KP5.jpg

KP6.jpg

I did know that they were about to move but like many I suspect didn't know they had gone.

Thanks for the update Will give it looksee when I'm passing.

• Like 1