BANGKOK 22 February 2019 01:45
Ron19

Central Thailand Forum Immigration Offices Details

Hi Rockjockey, I am still in australia, my GF has a home in saraburi province, hope we can meet up for a beer when I get there about early October.

Marty

Hi Rockjockey, Thanks for the info, i am planning to live in saraburi when I get the Oz pension, around september. Hope we can meet, it would be nice to have a friend there.

• Haha 1

Sorry, couldnt see earlier post, thought it didnt save

3 hours ago, Fatone said:

Hi Rockjockey, Thanks for the info, i am planning to live in saraburi when I get the Oz pension, around september. Hope we can meet, it would be nice to have a friend there.

Maybe.:laugh:

Hi Fantone
Just saw your message to me from April. Apologies for not replying sooner.
Yes I'm in Saraburi. What District in Saraburi will you be living in. There are 13 according to Wikipedia. See attached screenshot.?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rockjockey said:

Hi Fantone
Just saw your message to me from April. Apologies for not replying sooner.
Yes I'm in Saraburi. What District in Saraburi will you be living in. There are 13 according to Wikipedia. See attached screenshot.?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hi Rockjockey,  I think it's in Muak Lek, my gf home is just in a small group of houses, not even a village. Hope to meet you and a few other ex pats when I get there. Probably end September .

On 4/20/2018 at 11:54 PM, Kwasaki said:

Maybe.:laugh:

Not trying to be rude. However you may want to check the oz pension before thinking you are going to live outside the country. Unless you are self funded. Cheers cobnnler

• Like 1

Hi Cobbler, yes I phoned them this morning to double check, all is well, after 6 weeks they will stop paying a few supplements but continue fortnightly payments. Thanks for your concern

• Like 1

Any expats in Saraburi area can you tell me the best places to meet other expats? Any restaurants or bars frequented by expats? I'll be in Bangkok Wednesday, short holiday, should be in Saraburi in 4 weeks, love to catch up with a few expats and hopefully make some new friends.

On 3/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, fredob43 said:

Thanks for the update Bill. Know it well.

Still cant get to grips as of yet why they moved in the first place. TIT.

Kamphaeng Phet Immigration moved again 17/09/2018.

Their new location is behind the Amphur in Kamphaeng Phet. Drive to the Amphur, than drive along the left side to the back of the Amphur. Turn right, at the end at your left side you will see their new office.  When you don't come by car drive against the traffic along the right side of the building. This, because at the left side behind the building, 3 dogs are waiting for you.

Immigration in Kamphaeng Phet is a pain in the butt. 90-Day reports you can make in person only, they don't allow reporting with EMS or online.

They have a website, see address in the picture. However, the whole site is in Thai, no word English. Not worth a visit if you can not read Thai.

At the old location they have a piece of paper on the window that they are moved, but no mention of the new address on it.

Hopefully they stay here for a longer period.

Google maps @16.485267,99.525125 can not confirm this one for 100%

Immigration Kamphaeng Phet.png

KP1.jpg

KP2.jpg

KP3.jpg

KP4.jpg

KP5.jpg

KP6.jpg

6 hours ago, Henri said:

Kamphaeng Phet Immigration moved again 17/09/2018.

Their new location is behind the Amphur in Kamphaeng Phet. Drive to the Amphur, than drive along the left side to the back of the Amphur. Turn right, at the end at your left side you will see their new office.  When you don't come by car drive against the traffic along the right side of the building. This, because at the left side behind the building, 3 dogs are waiting for you.

Immigration in Kamphaeng Phet is a pain in the butt. 90-Day reports you can make in person only, they don't allow reporting with EMS or online.

They have a website, see address in the picture. However, the whole site is in Thai, no word English. Not worth a visit if you can not read Thai.

At the old location they have a piece of paper on the window that they are moved, but no mention of the new address on it.

Hopefully they stay here for a longer period.

Google maps @16.485267,99.525125 can not confirm this one for 100%

Immigration Kamphaeng Phet.png

KP1.jpg

KP2.jpg

KP3.jpg

KP4.jpg

KP5.jpg

KP6.jpg

I did know that they were about to move but like many I suspect didn't know they had gone.

Thanks for the update Will give it looksee when I'm passing.

• Like 1

Thanks Fred. I was going to look in there tomorrow as my mate told me this week it has moved.