Jump to content

Central Thailand Forum Immigration Offices Details


Recommended Posts

Going next month to re-apply 1 year marriage extension for 2020 just thought I'd list what I know what's required from last time in 2019 maybe it can help some to know. I do the 400,000 baht shown in bank for 2 months application.  I will update the list if they decide they want something else.

 

      Sukhothai immigration check list for renewal of

    1 year extension for temporary stay for marriage as of 2019.

 

You can both go Immigration about 1 month before or under to re-apply.

In my case I put the following in the order as listed below and place in front of the immigration officer in 2 separate piles :-

 

1. Fill out both 2 TM7 application forms separately by hand & put a contact phone number & and sign both sides and name in capital letters underneath on the TM7 forms and affix late Colour Photos of myself at 4 x 6 cm to each TM7 form.

 

2. I take my original passport which they say should have at least 18 months validation with the original TM6 arrival/departure slip and 90 day notification slip kept with passport.

Take 2 colour photocopy’s of passport page showing your photo in Colour and the passport number on A4 paper.

Take 2 photocopy’s of passport pages with last entry date into Thailand along with the adjoining page in passport on A4 paper.

Take 2 photocopy’s of all other passport stamped pages on A4 paper.

 

3. Take original Khor Ror 3 Official Thai marriage Certificate and 2 Photocopy’s of each side front & back on A4 paper.

Take 2 photocopies of Khor Ror 2 marriage Certificate from your local government province front & back on A4 paper.

  

4. Take original Thai wife blue House registration book and 2 photocopy’s of Thai wife blue House registration book on A4 paper.

  

5. Take original Thai wife I.D. card and 2 photocopy’s of Thai wife I.D. card with both sides of card shown on A4 paper.    

 

6. Arrange to have a Letter from the Bank before going, confirming the amount of 400,000 bht has been deposited in the account of applicant for the two month required period, ask them to sign in blue pen and update the Bank book on the day you go to apply at immigration.  Take an A4 copy of letter.   

 

7. Take 2 photocopy’s of the Bank passbook account details in applicants SOLE name plus 2 photocopy’s all pages of Bank passbook page showing date of the 400,000 baht deposit being there for a two month period prior to renewal of 1 year application date on A4 paper.

 

8. Pay cash fee as of now 1,900 bht on request and keep receipt for when returning to have 1 year extension stamped in passport.  

 

9. Take 2 photocopy’s of diagram area map showing location of your home address on A4 paper & have or write Google map coordinates on map.

 

10. Take 8 printed photos:- 4 late colour photos of couple inside rooms of the house and 4 late colour photos of couple outside by house.   

Get 2 of each photo to shown on top half of 16 sheets A4 photocopy paper.

 

11. Take 2 photocopy’s of your 90 day next report receipt slip.

       

12. Take 2 photocopy’s TM6 arrival slip on A4 paper

  

13. Take original yellow book for proof of address 2 photocopies of the yellow book on A4 paper.

 

14. Fill out 2 STM2 forms and sign with signature and underneath with your name in capital letters. ie. Acknowledgement of Temporary stay permit.

                   

15. Fill out Acknowledgement of Overstay forms and sign with signature and underneath with your name in capital letters.

   

16. Present TM7 forms and all Photocopies to immigration officer for checking.

They will then rubber stamp a box section in blue on the papers to where you sign with your signature and also write your full name in capital letters.

 

17. Sign with your signature and also write your full name in capital letters on their copy of 1,900 receipt form.                                                 

 

18. While sitting in front of Immigration officer they will take a computer picture of you.

 

 

19.  Wait until passport is returned to you and stamped with the date you are to return to the office. 

 

20. Just in case:- l take my Birth Certificate copies with me.

 

Sieg heil

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We went to this office a couple of weeks ago or so. I found it by searching for the school, as my Garmin program would not accept the coordinates given. It is at N14.45853 E100.14579   Inter

Another update.   I went to the latest Immigration office on Monday to see exactly where it is.   To get to it you need to come off the route 1 at the junction with route 1116 whic

Kamphaeng Phet Courtesy of  billd766  30/11/2016  Head south from Khampaeng Phet on the AH1 as it can only be approached directly heading south.   Almost directly on the opposite s

Posted Images

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 2:42 PM, Kwasaki said:

Going next month to re-apply 1 year marriage extension for 2020 just thought I'd list what I know what's required from last time in 2019 maybe it can help some to know. I do the 400,000 baht shown in bank for 2 months application.  I will update the list if they decide they want something else.

 

      Sukhothai immigration check list for renewal of

    1 year extension for temporary stay for marriage as of 2019.

 

You can both go Immigration about 1 month before or under to re-apply.

In my case I put the following in the order as listed below and place in front of the immigration officer in 2 separate piles :-

 

1. Fill out both 2 TM7 application forms separately by hand & put a contact phone number & and sign both sides and name in capital letters underneath on the TM7 forms and affix late Colour Photos of myself at 4 x 6 cm to each TM7 form.

 

2. I take my original passport which they say should have at least 18 months validation with the original TM6 arrival/departure slip and 90 day notification slip kept with passport.

Take 2 colour photocopy’s of passport page showing your photo in Colour and the passport number on A4 paper.

Take 2 photocopy’s of passport pages with last entry date into Thailand along with the adjoining page in passport on A4 paper.

Take 2 photocopy’s of all other passport stamped pages on A4 paper.

 

3. Take original Khor Ror 3 Official Thai marriage Certificate and 2 Photocopy’s of each side front & back on A4 paper.

Take 2 photocopies of Khor Ror 2 marriage Certificate from your local government province front & back on A4 paper.

  

4. Take original Thai wife blue House registration book and 2 photocopy’s of Thai wife blue House registration book on A4 paper.

  

5. Take original Thai wife I.D. card and 2 photocopy’s of Thai wife I.D. card with both sides of card shown on A4 paper.    

 

6. Arrange to have a Letter from the Bank before going, confirming the amount of 400,000 bht has been deposited in the account of applicant for the two month required period, ask them to sign in blue pen and update the Bank book on the day you go to apply at immigration.  Take an A4 copy of letter.   

 

7. Take 2 photocopy’s of the Bank passbook account details in applicants SOLE name plus 2 photocopy’s all pages of Bank passbook page showing date of the 400,000 baht deposit being there for a two month period prior to renewal of 1 year application date on A4 paper.

 

8. Pay cash fee as of now 1,900 bht on request and keep receipt for when returning to have 1 year extension stamped in passport.  

 

9. Take 2 photocopy’s of diagram area map showing location of your home address on A4 paper & have or write Google map coordinates on map.

 

10. Take 8 printed photos:- 4 late colour photos of couple inside rooms of the house and 4 late colour photos of couple outside by house.   

Get 2 of each photo to shown on top half of 16 sheets A4 photocopy paper.

 

11. Take 2 photocopy’s of your 90 day next report receipt slip.

       

12. Take 2 photocopy’s TM6 arrival slip on A4 paper

  

13. Take original yellow book for proof of address 2 photocopies of the yellow book on A4 paper.

 

14. Fill out 2 STM2 forms and sign with signature and underneath with your name in capital letters. ie. Acknowledgement of Temporary stay permit.

                   

15. Fill out Acknowledgement of Overstay forms and sign with signature and underneath with your name in capital letters.

   

16. Present TM7 forms and all Photocopies to immigration officer for checking.

They will then rubber stamp a box section in blue on the papers to where you sign with your signature and also write your full name in capital letters.

 

17. Sign with your signature and also write your full name in capital letters on their copy of 1,900 receipt form.                                                 

 

18. While sitting in front of Immigration officer they will take a computer picture of you.

 

 

19.  Wait until passport is returned to you and stamped with the date you are to return to the office. 

 

20. Just in case:- l take my Birth Certificate copies with me.

 

Sieg heil

Thank you for the above. I was at one time thinking of doing the same. NOT NOW. Even though it's a pain having 800k tied up, I'll continue to use that method. 1 page, snap, letter from bank, 30 min: and sorted.

 

N/B. We were told once you have done a map they keep it on file. Did map 2 years ago didn't want it last time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fredob43 said:

Thank you for the above. I was at one time thinking of doing the same. NOT NOW. Even though it's a pain having 800k tied up, I'll continue to use that method. 1 page, snap, letter from bank, 30 min: and sorted.

 

N/B. We were told once you have done a map they keep it on file. Did map 2 years ago didn't want it last time.

Yeah Fred the retirement way if you have the dosh is easily the best way for 1 year extension of stay.

 

As you know not all immigration offices are the same so that's why I put this for doing marriage extension at Sukhothai immigration province office for married couples.

The map of house location was started some years ago and is required every year.

15 years ago Masot is where we had to go and every year since then they want more information or something done different e.g. previous year passport picture a blk/white copy was fine next year Oh !! NO the passport pix must be in colour, other extras wanted have carried on being added every year.😉

 

If couples do exactly how I have listed they can be ( maybe ) in & out in an hour with writers cramp. 😂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah Fred the retirement way if you have the dosh is easily the best way for 1 year extension of stay.

 

As you know not all immigration offices are the same so that's why I put this for doing marriage extension at Sukhothai immigration province office for married couples.

The map of house location was started some years ago and is required every year.

15 years ago Masot is where we had to go and every year since then they want more information or something done different e.g. previous year passport picture a blk/white copy was fine next year Oh !! NO the passport pix must be in colour, other extras wanted have carried on being added every year.😉

 

If couples do exactly how I have listed they can be ( maybe ) in & out in an hour with writers cramp. 😂

 

Yes K as you say all are not the same. I had to do my 90 report by the 5 May. Went in the other day to asks about it. They said that I would still have to do it regardless of this lockdown thing ??? So did it there and then.

 

Filled out the form (THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT) they stuck my passport into a reader and printed off my copy, stuck it into my passport and I was out in less than 2 min: Have a feeling they just wanted to do at least something. I was the only one in there and the I/Officers were all twiddling their thumbs.

 

Re map, they told the Wife that only had to be done once as they keep it on file. Would have to be redone if we changed our address. Only wish that they all kept to the same rules.

 

Best of luck with your visa. I bet that they have come up with some new ruse this year.

Please let us know how you get on.

Not that I have any intension of ever doing it that way. If I ever run out of cash I'll do what all my friends do and get an 0 one in Vietnam. Ok it does mean a trip out to do a border run every 90 days, also means I get a short holiday in Vietnam, a win win no I/O trips. 

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fredob43 said:

Best of luck with your visa. I bet that they have come up with some new ruse this year.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers Fred yeah I will post back on so it helps others to get up to date for 2020 and how much of a paper tree forest they have to take..😁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 4:28 PM, Kwasaki said:

Cheers Fred yeah I will post back on so it helps others to get up to date for 2020 and how much of a paper tree forest they have to take..😁

Got our 66 pages together for 2020 ext ready to sign plus 1 more when we go IM which is the fee receipt. 😵

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:46 AM, Kwasaki said:

Got our 66 pages together for 2020 ext ready to sign plus 1 more when we go IM which is the fee receipt. 😵

Thanks for that K. Makes my 1 page and a letter from Bank, snap + a few photo copies seem quite trivial.

Hope it goes well for you.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Thanks for that K. Makes my 1 page and a letter from Bank, snap + a few photo copies seem quite trivial.

Hope it goes well for you.

Well hope so I'm still waiting for my new passport. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 10:51 AM, Kwasaki said:

Well hope so I'm still waiting for my new passport. 😉

Buddha only knows how long that will take. I thought the UK & BKK P/Port office were closed???

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Buddha only knows how long that will take. I thought the UK & BKK P/Port office were closed???

Sent off for uk passport in March, about 4 weeks later I contacted the Agent and he said HMPO had closed but was ordered to open again around 18th April.

The Agent needs your old passport to collect the new one, so I only have a copy of passport and all pages.

When my mrs did my 90 day she told them I had sent off for my passport and our 1 year ext was on 2nd June.

They said no worries they would keep giving me 30 days until the new passport arrived. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Sent off for uk passport in March, about 4 weeks later I contacted the Agent and he said HMPO had closed but was ordered to open again around 18th April.

The Agent needs your old passport to collect the new one, so I only have a copy of passport and all pages.

When my mrs did my 90 day she told them I had sent off for my passport and our 1 year ext was on 2nd June.

They said no worries they would keep giving me 30 days until the new passport arrived. 

Good news. Only hope things get sorted asap.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...