Thai boy survives after his NECK becomes impaled on a spike while climbing over a gate

rooster59

Thai boy survives after his NECK becomes impaled on a spike while climbing over a gate

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuqPz3BP1QJMoa11O4ICtzSfhRSehWE88CvjxsdW (1).jpg

Image: Thairath

CHACHOENGSAO: A Thai schoolboy is lucky to be alive after his neck became impaled on a spike.

The incident happened when Tharathep Wanacharoenlap, 11, was climbing over a three metre high gate as he went to visit a friend in Chachoengsao.

The gate was wet due to recent rain and as he climbed he slipped, resulting in an 8 inch rusty spike plunging into the side of his neck.

Miraculously, the the spike missed vital arteries but poor Tharathep was left impaled for more than 10 minutes before a passer by raised the alarm.

When rescue workers arrived they the cut Tharathep from the gate and rushed him to hospital with the spike still sticking out of his neck.

Tharathep spent the night in hospital but is expected to make a full recovery.

a.png

b.png

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-26

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

And that's why these spikes and cementing broken bottles on top of your walls are banned in the U.K. Section164 Highways Act 1980. Little boys and burglars need some protection. But TIT.

Excuse me, But While I Sympathise with the young Man, and I wish him a speedy recovery.....In your Quote......why do Burglars need protection..........screw them for trying to steal what I work hard to get..... 

2 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

And that's why these spikes and cementing broken bottles on top of your walls are banned in the U.K. Section164 Highways Act 1980. Little boys and burglars need some protection. But TIT.

And AhFarangJa replied:

"Excuse me, But While I Sympathise with the young Man, and I wish him a speedy recovery.....In your Quote......why do Burglars need protection..........screw them for trying to steal what I work hard to get". 

• I agree that it is hard to feel much sympathy for burglars when they get hurt  doing a job, but  surely you do not support the farmer who recently electrocuted three young men who were trying to steal the fruit off his trees?  As far as I know, the death penalty does not apply to theft and certainly not before a fair trial.

Thankfully he survived this terrible accident at 11 years old.

Now he will be able to die a natural death in Thailand at 14 of either getting killed by a drunk hit and run driver, murdered in a silly argument by a classmate or drowning in a klong.

12 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:
12 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

And AhFarangJa replied:

"Excuse me, But While I Sympathise with the young Man, and I wish him a speedy recovery.....In your Quote......why do Burglars need protection..........screw them for trying to steal what I work hard to get". 

• I agree that it is hard to feel much sympathy for burglars when they get hurt  doing a job, but  surely you do not support the farmer who recently electrocuted three young men who were trying to steal the fruit off his trees?  As far as I know, the death penalty does not apply to theft and certainly not before a fair trial.

And AhFarangJa replied:

Please, if you want to compare do so with apples and apples, not bananas and oranges.  The last part of your statement is asking another poster if he condones murder or at the very least manslaughter.  I'd doubt that very much and what he asked is quite legitimate, why do burglars need protection?  and if they are foolish enough, then as he says, screw them.  The onus is on the thief to look after himself, however, given how the nanny states are developing in the west, everyone has a duty of care for the crook and there is little, if any, sympathy for their victims. :wai:

20 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

err... no.

spikes and broken glass clearly indicate the owner of the grounds doesn't want people to climb there.

Anyone ignoring the dangers should do so at his own risk.

The UK clearly overprotects trespassers.

Sometimes it takes a tragedy to learn a lesson.

Next time he will enter through the gate...

Tragedy is forgetting what being a young boy is all about and the lessons that period of life teaches some of us, at least those of us who do remember.

Trump d'III

Archived