Eight-month pregnant Buddhist woman shot dead in Pattani

rooster59

13 hours ago, daveAustin said:

It's what they do unfortunately. Animals. I know it's not all muslims, but Thai gov should let them have their three worthless, shitty provinces and let them fester in their own filthy ideals.

did you mean "give them back their 3 provinces"?

All religions are a joke for the feeble minded. Im amazed at how many people can still listen and think that muslims deserve more rights, sympathy, land, etc... Lets see them eat food that has a chrsitian or buddhist logo of approval next to the halal. Never happen! Thats how pathetic these animals are. Im sickened by the site of halal food logos, stupid clothes, prayer rooms, mosques and such. When will muslims or most religions for that matter get it. They lost any sort of respect in most peoples minds. Until the day they live the way everyone else does they get no sympathy from me. Off with their heads! I am not ok with innocent women being killed.

20 hours ago, daveAustin said:

It's what they do unfortunately. Animals. I know it's not all muslims, but Thai gov should let them have their three worthless, shitty provinces and let them fester in their own filthy ideals.

Give them 3 and they'll want 10......

The only way to end this is people take up arms and fight. Crude and wrong on so many levels and pointless bloodshed but i think most muslims wouldnt want this and play on this fear to get what they want. I'll volunteer. No more innocent lives lost i say.

2 options. Give them everything or take it.

23 hours ago, Grubster said:

And what is it they could do to stop a people from doing these things? Do they need to pay them not to kill or what. No other country has figured out how to satisfy people who want to kill others. All this while many of these killers are up in Bangkok protesting their mistreatment.

I hear what you are saying, same as the Government I am also bereft of workable ideas! But I have no former expertise in dealing with these insurgents/terrorists/criminals. But the Poms paralyzed the Communists in Malaysia years ago. Many allies are now "dismantling" Daesh.

Nothing good was ever gained by walking away from a problem. Unfortunately if there is no will (from the top) there is no way, sadly, to deal with the southern problem and the deaths and casualties of southern Thai peoples will continue. If I lived in the south I would be expecting more and better from my Government! Giving rifles to volunteers is NOT the answer. It maybe a face saving measure but not saving lives.

21 hours ago, 727Sky said:

You do that and all they will do is breed and want more territory.  As the population increases the demands for political representation also increases and in a democracy the numbers can get them voted into office. Certain sects of Islam (Wahhabi jumps right out foremost IMO) are not compatible with with anyone who does not believe in knocking their head in the dirt for their version of a Sky Fairy.

I have an uneasy feeling that Wahhabi monetarily support ISIS.

17 hours ago, lvr181 said:

I hear what you are saying, same as the Government I am also bereft of workable ideas! But I have no former expertise in dealing with these insurgents/terrorists/criminals. But the Poms paralyzed the Communists in Malaysia years ago. Many allies are now "dismantling" Daesh.

Nothing good was ever gained by walking away from a problem. Unfortunately if there is no will (from the top) there is no way, sadly, to deal with the southern problem and the deaths and casualties of southern Thai peoples will continue. If I lived in the south I would be expecting more and better from my Government! Giving rifles to volunteers is NOT the answer. It maybe a face saving measure but not saving lives.

Instead of saying if I were there I would expect more.  Why don't you say if I were in charge I would do this or that or what? I have read several times here the government saying they have to make friends of these muslims and give them things to make them happy.  All these efforts have failed as the only thing that brings them joy and happiness is forcing their will on you the infidel.

You think that the west is dismantling Daesh?  WOW hang on to your hat and stay away from rat infested areas.

5 hours ago, Grubster said:

Instead of saying if I were there I would expect more.  Why don't you say if I were in charge I would do this or that or what? I have read several times here the government saying they have to make friends of these muslims and give them things to make them happy.  All these efforts have failed as the only thing that brings them joy and happiness is forcing their will on you the infidel.

You think that the west is dismantling Daesh?  WOW hang on to your hat and stay away from rat infested areas.

I did not say "the west" is dismantling Daesh. Read again what I said.

Actually, I would suggest that Shiite Muslims are at the forefront of dismantling Daesh helped by allies.

Archived