Family suspect cover up in death of American expat in Hua Hin

rooster59

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Five years ago , someone was murdered on Ko Samui and the local people tried to cover it up, so that means a guy in a different location was also murdered five years later?

I really dont think that that "evidence" would stand up in Court

I really don't think he said that it would - only that there were similarities in the events.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sanemax said:

He may have received those wounds when he fell .

Heart attack, falls over and hits his head ?

I think you're reaching...

Based on the report above, he seems to have had various wounds on different parts of his body, more and more diverse than likely would have occurred from a simple fall/collapse.

But the nice part for the doctors involved in this case is  -- ANYTIME ANYONE DIES OF ANYTHING -- in the end, their heart stops beating and their lungs stop breathing. But that's not necessarily the reason they die. It's what caused their heart and breathing to stop that's the root question.

28 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

How embarrassing for the RTB .

Oh! hang on,not really,they dont give a Shit and it woud be too much to ask for to investigate a felang murder,And you know how great they are it investigating.If theres no immediate suspect(s)its obviously a suicide.

I can't see anything in the post to suggest that it was suspected as suicide! :-

"Thai authorities officially ruled that James had died from a heart attack."

However, I don't believe that he walked into a lamppost, or beat himself up and as a result of this he had a heart attack as some on here would have you believe!

44 minutes ago, wringo said:

Two black eyes and bruises on head and body isn't from natural causes! Someone beat the crap out of him...Go ahead, believe the police story. 

Those injuries are consistent with falling over , which would have happened if he was standing up when he died

9 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I think you're reaching...

Based on the report above, he seems to have had various wounds on different parts of his body, more and more diverse than likely would have occurred from a simple fall/collapse.

Which wounds do you feel are unaccountable for ?

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Which wounds do you feel are unaccountable for ?

" A hospital staff member who took the photos said there were more bruises on his shoulder and back, and both his lower legs had scrapes on them, as if he had been dragged."

And that's apart from the black eyes and cut on his nose and .........!

7 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

They're his employer...not his mummy and daddy. There's no reason for them to comment on it all if they don't want to.

True... but one of their staff handily accepted whatever cctv 'proof of life' was offered by the local police (but cannot disclose what was actually witnessed) and did encourage stuff to shut up while they hastily arranged his cremation.

7 hours ago, KBsinter said:

Embassys,have no power over the Authority of the country 

they are in,........".live with it" 

Spoken like a person who works @ the Embassy...perhaps.

As I didn't t see anything mentioned about Authority.

The Embassy could make an inquiry on behalf of the family, 

or at the very least their own citizen.

Have you ever viewed The Embassy show,

featuring the Australian Embassy?

On the show anyway, they appeared to put some effort in representing their citizens, 

and family members, not hiding behind an issue of being a guest in a foreign country, 

so therefore nothing can or could be done.

Foreigners might think that the Embassy would look after their citizens welfare, 

as that's just good PR, but if they thought that about the American Embassy in Thailand, 

they would be wrong.

The American Embassy in Thailand only cares to stay as far away from any issues, 

concerning their own citizens as they possibly can,

so they can go home on time, 

and not be bothered when things go sideways,

concerning the citizens the Embassy staff is supposed to be here to support.

I think they forgot what they are here for...

it certainly doesn't appear to be to support their own citizens, 

in any meaningful way.

I've often found that American Embassy in Singapore is far more on top of their service, 

concern, and last but not least, assistance towards it's own citizens, 

who are having issues while abroad.

Yet none of these things can be used to describe The American Embassy in Bangkok.

That unfortunately is what we have to learn to deal with, 

and it's disappointing...

National police spokesman tells the public: Be fair to us, don't damage our image ......  we do a good enough job ourselves :cheesy: Not trying to make light of this. But really. Natural causes. Just like the hi-lo bloke that was beaten by the BIB until he died of 'natural causes'.

40 minutes ago, sambum said:

" A hospital staff member who took the photos said there were more bruises on his shoulder and back, and both his lower legs had scrapes on them, as if he had been dragged."

And that's apart from the black eyes and cut on his nose and .........!

The bruises could easily have came when he fell over .

He may have stumbled around a bit during the heart attack .

If would have been beaten, he would have more injuries than a few bruises and scratches 

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The bruises could easily have came when he fell over .

He may have stumbled around a bit during the heart attack .

If would have been beaten, he would have more injuries than a few bruises and scratches 

:sleepy: This is getting tedious! I shouldn't have to do this but:-

"And that's apart from the black eyes and cut on his nose and .........! "

I have no intention of prolonging this any further - you are convinced that he died of a heart attack (i.e. the official explanation) whereas I and most of the other posters on here seem to think that there is something amiss when what can only be described as a suspicious death is not investigated properly, so, :mfr_closed1: 

5 minutes ago, sambum said:

:sleepy: This is getting tedious! I shouldn't have to do this but:-

"And that's apart from the black eyes and cut on his nose and .........! "

I have no intention of prolonging this any further - you are convinced that he died of a heart attack (i.e. the official explanation) whereas I and most of the other posters on here seem to think that there is something amiss when what can only be described a s a suspicious death is not investigated properly, so, :mfr_closed1: 

+ 1 :mfr_closed1:

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

How embarrassing for the RTB .

Oh! hang on,not really,they dont give a Shit and it woud be too much to ask for to investigate a felang murder,And you know how great they are it investigating.If theres no immediate suspect(s)its obviously a suicide.

20 minutes ago, sambum said:

".If theres no immediate suspect(s)its obviously a suicide."

(Post No 61)

OK, terrier?

Sambum : KKD was giving his opinion of what he thinks the Thai Police attitude is , he didnt mean it literally 

12 minutes ago, sambum said:

I have no intention of prolonging this any further - you are convinced that he died of a heart attack (i.e. the official explanation) whereas I and most of the other posters on here seem to think that there is something amiss when what can only be described as a suspicious death is not investigated properly, so, :mfr_closed1: 

How do you know the level of the Police investigation ? 

It hasnt been reported about how the Police investigated it 

The Police may have investigated it thoroughly, you just dont know

I know I have been in contact with the Superintendent. He initiated new enquiry this week. The Lt closed the enquiry by himself.  But still no scenes of crime work done and now no body. In actual fact I notified Thaivisa of post mortem results on the previous thread 'Professor missing' a few days ago.

8 minutes ago, Gang Warily said:

I know I have been in contact with the Superintendent. He initiated new enquiry this week. The Lt closed the enquiry by himself. 

Perhaps they can bring in a new and more experienced Thai police investigator, like the one who got popped the other day for committing armed robbery of an ATM, shooting at bystanders in the process, and then leaving his mobile phone behind by mistake.  Sounds like he'll be up for a good new assignment...

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Five years ago , someone was murdered on Ko Samui and the local people tried to cover it up, so that means a guy in a different location was also murdered five years later?

I really dont think that that "evidence" would stand up in Court

I frankly couldn't care less what you think; The post stands.

4 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I frankly couldn't care less what you think; The post stands.

I thought that you were replying to my post " Do you have any evidence to suggest that it was foul play and a cover up ? " , but, as you didnt quote me, maybe you just did a random post

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I thought that you were replying to my post " Do you have any evidence to suggest that it was foul play and a cover up ? " , but, as you didnt quote me, maybe you just did a random post

Samburn understood what I was saying in his reply @ 62 and I hope Gang Warily did too.

10 hours ago, fish monger said:

Silly question; what is the US embassy doing...?

Unless it is reported as suspicious, they will do nothing, a more appropriate question is what has the family done to prove he died in other than mysterious circumstances............if someone has pictures?? how were they obtained, why haven't they been made public, what has the person that has these photo's to worry about if sent to BKK Post anonomously ?? (sp)  surely these are not the only picture that exist, and surely the family can petition autopsy photo's and obtain a Lawyer.

just sayin

What does that mean he was forced to sign it? Then I would not sign it. No way. 

I would make those photos public instead!!! 

Whoever did it is going to pay a much bigger price than prison. As buddhists they should know it. What you put out is what you get back. 

By the way they are not even men enough to take responsibility for their actions. I have to laugh. 

Archived