Another 15 year old "madam" arrested in Rayong

snoop1130

Another 15 year old "madam" arrested in Rayong

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuqP1bfbQCvY41QkR1IO06RduHzMN4DQ4EGBfoJS.jpg

Police in Rayong have announced the arrest of another 15 year old who was selling children younger than herself into sex.

This time the girls who were brought to a sting set up by police were only 12 and 14 years of age.

All three were interviewed by social services at Rayong police station yesterday while the 15 year old faces charges of human trafficking.

Police set up a sting after arranging for the children to be delivered to a hotel in Soi Song Phee Nong. The charge was just 1,500 baht for each of them.

The "madam" who had procured them said she would charge them 500 baht each for introducing them to the customer.

A couple of weeks ago another 15 year old was arrested for a similar offence in the same area using the Line application.

Source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/797087

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-29

Thailand is certainly not the only place in the world this happening

U can get an underage girl in many UK cities and USA cities and with underage touts working the streets

There were arrests in Australia and even New Zealand for similar crimes in the last few months

So lets not all get too pious about this and start knocking Thailand tooooooo hard

26 minutes ago, Phuket Stan said:

U can get an underage girl in many UK cities and USA cities and with underage touts working the streets

There were arrests in Australia and even New Zealand for similar crimes in the last few months

So lets not all get too pious about this and start knocking Thailand tooooooo hard

No-one has suggested that this only happens in Thailand, but this is a Thai-centered forum.

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I wonder where these kids get the idea from about procuring little girls for sex? Hmm? It never occurred to any of us when we were 15 years old, did it? But then we didn't grow up in Thailand.

When I was 15 years old, buyers would have been very hard to find, now they seem to be everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I wonder where these kids get the idea from about procuring little girls for sex? Hmm? It never occurred to any of us when we were 15 years old, did it? But then we didn't grow up in Thailand.

no BB we all used to play doctors and nurse's,plus it was FREE.

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

Sad, very sad.

But the division of rich and poor in this country, like everywhere else in the world, is getting more marked by the day.

I think this offering happened before.

How very, very sad.

Has always been thus in Thailand. Total Exploitation: Culture and Economy. This story just a microcosm of the bigger picture

25 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Once a person becomes sexually active they want to continue doing so and they stop thinking of themselves as a kid.

You can't really blame them, no matter how much sexual education there is eventually everyone wants to be shagging.

Kind of have to admire the entrepreneurial spirit of the 15 year old.    

At 15 I ran a large adult magazine ring at my public school, and if I could have procured girls for the guys at my school... yeah I probably would have.

Usual story, when a girl comes of age & realises she's "sitting" on her fortune, why work all day for 300 baht when you can make 2000+ baht laying on your back for one hour!!!

It's not that easy or they would all do it. You must consider that Thailand overwhelmingly attracts some very ugly guys and crusty old men with a loose comb over that comes undone and that could pop his dentures at any moment while grinding away..

A lot of these girls have cut marks from self harm and the baggage they will carry for the rest of there lives will make them volatile. I half admire the guys that marry the old ones. Now that takes some balls!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, mcfish said:
33 minutes ago, hotchilli said:
Usual story, when a girl comes of age & realises she's "sitting" on her fortune, why work all day for 300 baht when you can make 2000+ baht laying on your back for one hour!!!

It's not that easy or they would all do it. You must consider that Thailand overwhelmingly attracts some very ugly guys and crusty old men with a loose comb over that comes undone and that could pop his dentures at any moment while grinding away..

A lot of these girls have cut marks from self harm and the baggage they will carry for the rest of there lives will make them volatile. I half admire the guys that marry the old ones. Now that takes some balls!

You do realise that crusty old retirees do not have a lock on shagging Thai birds don't you?    

These young madams and their girls are only interested in the Thai market, which is a much bigger market than the farang contingent could ever hope to be.

You do realise that crusty old retirees do not have a lock on shagging Thai birds don't you?    

These young madams and their girls are only interested in the Thai market, which is a much bigger market than the farang contingent could ever hope to be.

This is true but I can only comment on the millions of guys of seen over the years in Bangkok and pattaya

Wow that is in the area I live In. There are two hotels here. Hard to believe  a 15 year old be involved in this. Has to be someone older setting this all up.

Girls that young is discusting not only the prevs that are pathetic to partake.

34 minutes ago, Beats56 said:

Wow that is in the area I live In. There are two hotels here. Hard to believe  a 15 year old be involved in this. Has to be someone older setting this all up.

Girls that young is discusting not only the prevs that are pathetic to partake.

Most likely. Girl under 15 cannot be prosecuted under the law here. She's taking the rap for someone else.

2 hours ago, mcfish said:

Not seen many ugly guys with comb overs but plently of ugly, bald, fat guys in the bars here. Money is the only way they get Honey. There are plenty of good attractive non bar girls to be had in Thailand if you go about it in the right way. 

Just now, dunroaming said:

There was just less exposed and reported.  When I was 15 we all had to dodge the perverts, girls and boys!

What year was that then?

I'm thinking 1960's, the closest we ever got to seeing a pervert in our town was a local business man who used to drive past us on the way home from school in his Daimler and would leer and stare through coke bottle glasses but he never did worse than that - even the local public toilets were safe enough to go take a whizz without problems.

2 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

What year was that then?

I'm thinking 1960's, the closest we ever got to seeing a pervert in our town was a local business man who used to drive past us on the way home from school in his Daimler and would leer and stare through coke bottle glasses but he never did worse than that - even the local public toilets were safe enough to go take a whizz without problems.

Yep, I am talking about the sixties too.  I lived in a city so maybe that was different to the town you grew up in.  There will certainly be differences but I am just quoting what I know from my background just as you are.  I went to a boys school that was next door to the girls school that were both next to a park.  There was plenty of the usual boy girl hanky panky but you didn't wander into the wooded area because that is where the perverts were.  There were also a few "amateur photographers" around who would offer the girls money to pose for them.  The park toilets were also somewhere to be careful in and we never went in alone for a "whizz".

For the record it was a middle class area and the schools were grammar schools, not that that makes any difference.  I have very happy memories of that park and I experienced quite a few "firsts" there.  All with the girls from the adjoining school I should add!

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Yep, I am talking about the sixties too.  I lived in a city so maybe that was different to the town you grew up in.  There will certainly be differences but I am just quoting what I know from my background just as you are.  I went to a boys school that was next door to the girls school that were both next to a park.  There was plenty of the usual boy girl hanky panky but you didn't wander into the wooded area because that is where the perverts were.  There were also a few "amateur photographers" around who would offer the girls money to pose for them.  The park toilets were also somewhere to be careful in and we never went in alone for a "whizz".

For the record it was a middle class area and the schools were grammar schools, not that that makes any difference.  I have very happy memories of that park and I experienced quite a few "firsts" there.  All with the girls from the adjoining school I should add!

I must have led a sheltered upbringing, up norf! :sad:

7 hours ago, Phuket Stan said:

Thailand doesn't need you sticking up for it. This type of thing is very common here and needs addressing, plus this is a Thai forum concerning most things Thai. What happens elsewhere does not assuage this carry-on in any way.

Archived