Another 15 year old "madam" arrested in Rayong

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Phuket Stan said:

Thailand is certainly not the only place in the world this happening

U can get an underage girl in many UK cities and USA cities and with underage touts working the streets

There were arrests in Australia and even New Zealand for similar crimes in the last few months

So lets not all get too pious about this and start knocking Thailand tooooooo hard

I totally agree, posters need to keep a balance on these things and not see Thailand as the exception every time.

6 hours ago, mcfish said:

It's not that easy or they would all do it. You must consider that Thailand overwhelmingly attracts some very ugly guys and crusty old men with a loose comb over that comes undone and that could pop his dentures at any moment while grinding away..

A lot of these girls have cut marks from self harm and the baggage they will carry for the rest of there lives will make them volatile. I half admire the guys that marry the old ones. Now that takes some balls!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

No they wouldn't. Thailand on the whole is still quite conservative. This, as has been pointed out, is all local and the market is HUGE. Old visiting whiteys puffing their powder is a drop in the ocean and largely above ground.

No they wouldn't. Thailand on the whole is still quite conservative. This, as has been pointed out, is all local and the market is HUGE. Old visiting whiteys puffing their powder is a drop in the ocean and largely above ground.

Ha ha conservative my ass, a hooker is a hooker you can't be both, it's a pig of job .unless she is with handsome guy her own age of course but these girls are under age and banging adult men,

Sent from my zumo using Tapatalk

Line.... again.

Why not take her phone, and let the kiddie fiddlers contact her and then set them up and do them for attempted purchase of underage sex?

Oh right. 

That takes too much thought, or they don't want to bother the pervs as they might be their bosses.

Perhaps she might be released under instruction of how to pay the correct level of Tax. 

8 hours ago, Ratcher said:

Not seen many ugly guys with comb overs but plently of ugly, bald, fat guys in the bars here. Money is the only way they get Honey. There are plenty of good attractive non bar girls to be had in Thailand if you go about it in the right way. 

if you go about it in the right way"

That's like telling a criminal they can have the same things if they are lucky and work hard.

The right way is almost never the EASY WAY. ?

4 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Line.... again.

Why not take her phone, and let the kiddie fiddlers contact her and then set them up and do them for attempted purchase of underage sex?

Oh right. 

That takes too much thought, or they don't want to bother the pervs as they might be their bosses.

Perhaps she might be released under instruction of how to pay the correct level of Tax. 

I'd bet her customers were between 15 -17.   

Anyone who has kids or friends who have kids of school age might be aware that 90% of them post on Facebook about love and relationship problems. I don't know anything about Line or other popular apps. I wouldn't be surprised if kids from Prathom 6 and older (any teachers here might know) are already exploring sex with their boyfriends/girlfriends. At that young age the attrition rate is probably high, meaning that the boys will swap and change quite often without any sense of responsibility.

For a girl who has already tried sex and had her heart broken a few times, it isn't a great step to start selling it.

I think that a survey of underage sex might shock most people, but it would never be accurate because girls like to keep their secrets but boys/men like to brag.

A speculative and possible libelous post leading to bickering has been removed also the replies.

I have also removed off topic posts talking about the UK and Bridlington.

Archived