Hua Hin Bike Week to feature 5,000 big bikes this weekend

snoop1130

Hua Hin Bike Week to feature 5,000 big bikes this weekend

465132.png

Big bikes ridden by both Thais and foreigners will converge on Hua Hin this weekend for the 11th Hua Hin Bike Week.

The event is being billed as a show of allegiance to the beloved departed King Bhumibol.

Highlight will be a gathering of 5,000 bikers at the Rachaphak Park on Saturday for a candlelight vigil.

Source: http://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/539650

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-29

Nearly all the bikes will have modified exhausts (loud) I still have a big bike and had several other big bikes here including a Harley Street Glide. I met a policeman in a motorcycle shop when I was having new pipes fitted to the Harley. He had a Harley Street Glide too. My wife took a picture of us both and he gave me his phone number. He said if I was ever in Kalasin snd got stopped by the police to show the cop the picture and to phone him. It's all down to who you know. Plenty of cops with big bikes and loud pipes in Thailand.

If got a

9 hours ago, Ratcher said:

Nearly all the bikes will have modified exhausts (loud) I still have a big bike and had several other big bikes here including a Harley Street Glide. I met a policeman in a motorcycle shop when I was having new pipes fitted to the Harley. He had a Harley Street Glide too. My wife took a picture of us both and he gave me his phone number. He said if I was ever in Kalasin snd got stopped by the police to show the cop the picture and to phone him. It's all down to who you know. Plenty of cops with big bikes and loud pipes in Thailand.

I got done within 2 minutes of buying my Ducati 500b.i bet you Ducati riders get fined more than any other bike (not scooter before I get shat) for their type

25 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

How does organising a disruption to the general public by a bunch of bike riders qualify as a show of allegiance to the beloved departed King Bhumibol?

Hey Toyota tom It's a parade to show respect for the lost king,not a road block.if it causes you that much hassle stay in and watch some repeats of coronation st.

17 hours ago, bark said:

Safe travels for Big Bikes, and riders. Hope it doesn't rain on you. And please wear helmets.

You are brainwashed by the media and insurance companies. Helmets can be dangerous at high speeds due to the added weight and the natural weakness of the neck. Helmet use should always be a personal choice. But insurance companies figured out the fewer people that ride the more money they make. And well intentioned but misinformed people like you have a habit if using the force of the state to make people do what you want.

15 hours ago, The man from udon said:

Hey Toyota tom It's a parade to show respect for the lost king,not a road block.if it causes you that much hassle stay in and watch some repeats of coronation st.

"Hey Toyota tom..."   ?

Hey, Daihatsu dyke, I bet it will be more of a road block than anything else. 

Thanks for the gratuitous advice but I am perfectly able to make arrangements for avoiding hassle without your input.

20 hours ago, gdgbb said:

"Hey Toyota tom..."   ?

Hey, Daihatsu dyke, I bet it will be more of a road block than anything else. 

Thanks for the gratuitous advice but I am perfectly able to make arrangements for avoiding hassle without your input.

I take it you don't like bikes,fun and tourist who come and boost the local economy of hua hin.why don't you try living up here in udon,we've a 3-4 lane ring road,very little tourism and we never laugh,oh one problem though we hate strangers coming to town and blocking the roads in their toyotas.

1 hour ago, The man from udon said:

I take it you don't like bikes,fun and tourist who come and boost the local economy of hua hin.why don't you try living up here in udon,we've a 3-4 lane ring road,very little tourism and we never laugh,oh one problem though we hate strangers coming to town and blocking the roads in their toyotas.

"I take it you don't like..."

Take what you like.   What's your apparent obsession with Toyotas that you're directing towards me and keep bringing up in a thread about nuisance bike riders?

"why don't you try..."

Why don't you try using the space bar?

Archived