Buddhism and Satanism .

anto

I am more and more convinced that Satanic Practice is carried out by more and more of those in power ,especially in the US .Look up Ted Gunerston former head of LAs FBI division and his  expose of such practice in many  YouTube videos  .          I am also convinced that its carried out at a high level in the UK .( look up the Hampstead heath children  scandal ).  Recently a Satanic ring is being exposed in Washington .

Whats the Buddhist teaching on such goings on ?and how can an every day man protect himself and his family from such evil ? 

There is no doubt that Satanism exists. Whether the adepts have any real powers is debatable. Voodoo exists and people believe it is power. I think most of these things depend much upon the susceptibility of the victims. When young I used to read novels from the 'Black Magic' series by Dennis Wheatley and he used to write a disclaimer that he thought it real and warned not to get involved.

Being based on Christian background, Satan is considered real by Christians. I think most of it is an excuse for Hi So, ultra rich to let their hair down and dress up. No doubt evil things occur such as the abduction of children for some cultish ceremonies.

Buddhism does not believe in a God like monotheistic religions do, so also doesn't believe in the Devil or Satan which they do. Buddhism does acknowledge the existence of an evil being called Mara which tries to distract people from practicing the path to escape from Samsara. I don't know of any group who worships Mara though. Perhaps in India or Hinduism there might be such.

Protecting oneself and family from such is a problem. Protecting family from abduction is a normal thing. If you do not believe in the Christian God or Satan then I don't think their spells would have much effect. Hi So ultra rich tend to get their way whatever we do.

As a Buddhist, knowledge of the teaching and path, and the practice of meditation would probably prevent any spiritual problems, but nothing can protect against physical abuse or abduction.

A Buddhist would consider Satanists to be upon a wrong path and thus destined for states of woe in their next rebirth.

Isnt Mara just another name for the Devil/evil forces ?  I believe you do get some protection from the forces of good /God  by living a good life ,in word and deed .

The amount of children abducted /go missing yearly in the US is claimed to be 800,000 .Its a huge amount if only half that .Many of them taken by secret parts of the State ( according to Ted Gunderson ,corrected spelling this time  ) ,who are above the law .He goes so far to state that the American Government is controlled by Satanism .

Its a sick World with all the Wars and killing going on .At the moment its playing on my mind too much ,and i need to let it go ,as i need to get on with my every day life .

44 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Well if Mr God was any good he would stop all this.. protect the children and sort everything out.  As it is he seems strangely quiet on the subject... almost like he does not exist.... hmmmm..

Well evil certainly exists .Maybe things get sorted out in the next life .Karma and all that .

OK I watched some of the YouTube stuff. FBI, CIA, illuminati, corruption, conspiracy... yes it is all out there and bad.

I think the Buddha would say, past has gone so forget it. Future hasn't arrived so don't worry about it. If bad things are going to happen then worrying about them only makes you sick, uncomfortable, and miserable. Do not try to change things which are too big for us to fight. Fear of the unknown is a human trait, but it doesn't really help, just makes us feel bad. The powerful people behind all this evil are not subject to laws as they avoid prosecution or alter the laws. We little people can not contend so just try to be good, try to do good, try to be happy, try to make others happy, it's all we can do.

I agree with what you say GBM  .I think most people have heard of David Icke .He was considered crazy 20 years ago ,but now most of what he was saying and continues to say is turning out to be true.From what i can make out the Illuminati are from another dimension ,but show to us in human form .It also consists of blood lines of certain families ,the Royal family in the UK ,the Rothschilds ,Rockerfellas etc .

While there are some similarities between Satan and Mara, Mara is primarily  "the personification of the forces antagonistic to enlightenment," i.e. desire, etc. Most Buddhists in Buddhist countries would know Mara from his attempt to derail the Buddha's enlightenment. I don't think there is any worship of Mara as there is worship of Satan. What people in Buddhist countries fear is generally the easily offended and vengeful pre-Buddhism ghosts and spirits.

Archived