Whey Protein

svaldezi

• 3 weeks later...

I was suprised by fitwhey that they allow you to pay at 711 (bank transfers are nice too but the 711 option was good) The moment i paid i got an email stating the money was received. 

I will look into PattayaWhey is ordering easy and paying ?

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I was suprised by fitwhey that they allow you to pay at 711 (bank transfers are nice too but the 711 option was good) The moment i paid i got an email stating the money was received. 

I will look into PattayaWhey is ordering easy and paying ?

Very easy. You decide the time of day you want delivery and they do COD. It's free in Pattaya - you'd have to enquire about Bangkok. I'm still a Club Protein guy myself as I don't want the flavouring, but if you want Casein, they have some options.

• 2 months later...

Just in case OP do not stick with whey.

For my personal consumption I take milk protein concentrate (20% whey protein, 80% casein).

It is pretty good ratio between slow and fast proteins. I buy it directly from Fronterra ( New Zealand Milk Products) in 20 kg bags.

It consist of 80 grams protein in 100 grams powder. No sweeteners, no color enhancers etc. Good for cooking. High protein oatmeal pancakes my favorite one.

400 THB per kilo. Free delivery.

PM if interested.

2017-03-01-15-31-58.png

On 3/5/2017 at 6:50 PM, heina said:

Just in case OP do not stick with whey.

For my personal consumption I take milk protein concentrate (20% whey protein, 80% casein).

It is pretty good ratio between slow and fast proteins. I buy it directly from Fronterra ( New Zealand Milk Products) in 20 kg bags.

It consist of 80 grams protein in 100 grams powder. No sweeteners, no color enhancers etc. Good for cooking. High protein oatmeal pancakes my favorite one.

400 THB per kilo. Free delivery.

PM if interested.

2017-03-01-15-31-58.png

I might be interested in trying some of that.

On the NZMP website I see they have a number of Milk protein Concentrate formulas:

(which one do you order?)

Some of our Milk Protein Concentrates we recommend:

SureProtein™ 4857 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 80% Protein

A new stabilized milk protein concentrate that delivers excellent flavour and texture stability in bars, and with good heat stability delivers a clean milky flavour in beverages. 

SureProtein™ 4857 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 80% Protein

A new stabilized milk protein concentrate that delivers excellent flavour and texture stability in bars, and with good heat stability delivers a clean milky flavour in beverages. 

SureProtein™ 4861 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 80% Protein

An innovative texture-building milk protein concentrate that delivers excellent flavour and texture stability in bars, and has good cold solubility for use in beverages. 

SureProtein™ 4862 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 80% Protein

Good cold solubility, best-in-class flavour and very good heat stability for use in beverage applications. 

SureProtein™ 470 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 70% Protein

Excellent heat stability, high nutritional quality and has high opacity in water with good dispersibility for beverage applications. 

SureProtein™ 4882 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 80% Protein

Has a range of superior functional properties, high nutritional value and clean flavour profile, ideal for nutritional beverage applications. 

SureProtein™ 456 Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) - 56% Protein

Fresh milk flavour profile with very good dispersibility, solubility, high nutritional quality and high opacity. 

Archived