43 year old American Seeks Farm girl?

Summerviking

7 minutes ago, Summerviking said:

Or is that a ridiculous question....

Somehow .... yes.

What is your attraction with "farm girls"?

What is your intention? ("holiday GF" aka. hooker or someone "serious")?

Where will you stay, how far will you go to find?

Or is it just a troll/fun thread?

Unsure.

If you are indeed serious, lots of Thai dating sites, thaicupid.com etc. Farm girl means no english and dirt poor, But many do go on to dateing sites, a lot of communication using google translate. I cant think of any other way to actually meet a farm girl, except the ones that are no longer farm girls and are now bar girls.

Get yourself a T-shirt with big bold print on front and back.

WANTED - TEERAK

You'll have a dozen girls interested in you before you've cleared BKK Airport.

Oh ... make sure the T-shirt is black. It's presently the "chic" colour.

Try Buriram,plenty of nice farm girls working the fields there who will only be too delighted to meet a gentleman such as yourself.......good luck sir :thumbsup:

And they all learnt Engrish at school , honest, Guv!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, electric said:

WANTED - TEERAK

Stupid idea but I thought about it for another 2 seconds......right, that probably WOULD work.  Might even end up with an Immigration Officer for a GF.  LOL.  :lol:

The vast majority of working girls )bars/go-go/massage) in Pattaya and other tourist destinations are rural farm girls, that's why they're there simply because there's not much locally to be had in the form of lucrative employment.

WANTED - TEERAK

Or print one with......

I want to build a house in a village, buy a Honda Jazz & 4 door pick-up, look after a family & sundry hangers on.

That might do the trick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Summerviking said:

Hello, 

I am coming next week and would prefer to actually meet an nice girl from countryside.....Any of you know any cool, good looking gals like that? Im tall decent looking from California:)  

Or is that a ridiculous question....

Too late, my Canadian buddy got the last one oh... let me see, about 18 years ago?

9 hours ago, Rdrokit said:

Most farm girls don't speak English and most of the ones that do work in bars. Want a good farm girl then learn to speak Thai and go up country.

Would that be Laos ?. 

Yep Udon is the place to go. There's a nice girl works in the coffee shop in the Plaza. Her name is Somchai just tell her Starky sent you and you're well in there:sleepy: Be warned though she is tough and kind of hard if tackled the wrong way:smile:

Just remember if you end up getting hitched and you need a good house builder I'm your man :spamsign:

Wow thanks everyone....Unfortunately i am well aware of all of your jokes and comments.....Ive done the research, watched all the vlogs, etc.....I actually feel like ive already been there lol......But seriously, i do like the work ethic, and dedication of the women there.....I dont want to take advantage of anyone by any means, and want to stay away from the heavy party scene as much as possible......

Seems like good country and good value for my veteran compesnation ill be living on....I may even teach too, but feel the pay is nothing......LOL   The comment about the sheep was pretty funny, and the pick up truck , scooter, etc.......LOL

Did i mention im 6-4, bearded, bald and.......................................

1 hour ago, Summerviking said:

Wow thanks everyone....Unfortunately i am well aware of all of your jokes and comments.....Ive done the research, watched all the vlogs, etc.....I actually feel like ive already been there lol......But seriously, i do like the work ethic, and dedication of the women there.....I dont want to take advantage of anyone by any means, and want to stay away from the heavy party scene as much as possible......

Seems like good country and good value for my veteran compesnation ill be living on....I may even teach too, but feel the pay is nothing......LOL   The comment about the sheep was pretty funny, and the pick up truck , scooter, etc.......LOL

Did i mention im 6-4, bearded, bald and.......................................

old?

Archived