43 year old American Seeks Farm girl?

Summerviking

Just a thought. If you are a US veteran you might check out the VFW in Thailand. They have 6 Posts in Thailand so maybe you will be in one of the cities where they have a Post. Always good to get to know an insider as they may know of some nice ladies. Most are married to Thai ladies and those ladies have single friends.

http://www.vfwd5pacific.org/

Just a thought. If you are a US veteran you might check out the VFW in Thailand. They have 6 Posts in Thailand so maybe you will be in one of the cities where they have a Post. Always good to get to know an insider as they may know of some nice ladies. Most are married to Thai ladies and those ladies have single friends.

http://www.vfwd5pacific.org/

Or at least ditch their Thai husbands(brothers) to be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/29/2016 at 7:49 PM, Sunak said:

Somehow .... yes.

What is your attraction with "farm girls"?

What is your intention? ("holiday GF" aka. hooker or someone "serious")?

Where will you stay, how far will you go to find?

Or is it just a troll/fun thread?

Unsure.

Really good tips, thanks!  Im 43 so dont feel that old....But i do like the idea of 10$ massages....so thats a selling point.....Maybe ill just come out for 30 days and see how it goes..

Your quite a few years away from a retirement visa age (50) so that somewhat limits your options for a longer stay. Teaching IS an option (for some) especially if you have a degree.
My advice would be take it easy & don't commit to any form of relationship whilst your a 'Two week Millionaire'.

18 minutes ago, Summerviking said:

Really good tips, thanks!  Im 43 so dont feel that old....But i do like the idea of 10$ massages....so thats a selling point.....Maybe ill just come out for 30 days and see how it goes..

30 days is well enough to fall in lurv. :passifier:

Or just "rent one", then drive to her village and run away with one of her dark skinned girl friends. 

But never take a girl from Uthumphon Phisai. You've been warned. :sleepy:

P.S. Dilli might give you some advice.......

Or just "rent one", then drive to her village and run away with one of her dark skinned girl friends. 

But never take a girl from Uthumphon Phisai. You've been warned. :sleepy:

P.S. Dilli might give you some advice.......

I will............ Don't!

5 hours ago, Summerviking said:

If you are planning on coming "upcountry" - - where I live, the $10 massages are actually only $3 for an hour. Do you specifically want a girl who farms? Or is any country girl ok? If you don't mind that they already have a kid or two, then your choices are near unlimited... 

10 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

If you are planning on coming "upcountry" - - where I live, the $10 massages are actually only $3 for an hour. Do you specifically want a girl who farms? Or is any country girl ok? If you don't mind that they already have a kid or two, then your choices are near unlimited... 

OP, if you're really seeking an educated woman I could get you in touch with a very good looking teacher your age.

She's single and seeking a foreigner. She's got her own house, car, money.....

But she's from U.P. and Khun Dilligad might explain his adventures in the small town of rural Isaan. 

Please send me a private message if you want more info. 

P.S. There's no 100 baht massage. Maybe done by a bone cracking 75-year-old woman?

18 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

OP, if you're really seeking an educated woman I could get you in touch with a very good looking teacher your age.

She's single and seeking a foreigner. She's got her own house, car, money.....

But she's from U.P. and Khun Dilligad might explain his adventures in the small town of rural Isaan. 

Please send me a private message if you want more info. 

P.S. There's no 100 baht massage. Maybe done by a bone cracking 75-year-old woman?

They have three choices... Thai massage, foot massage and steamed herbal... 100 baht an hour... I go there 2-3x a week - - but sure, maybe you are one of those who knows absolutely everything about Thailand... and the ladies at the temple range in age from about 35 to 50... 

The advice is amazing guys/gals(assuming all men on here)lol.....Anyway, yeah so im thinking of staying in Bkk for a couple days max...Then go to Issan, Where?  lol  Where is the land of 3$ massages, and beautiful girls who live in country or work in the country i guess either is fine....I do want to see the country as well....Not specifically coming for female interaction, that would be a plus but not necessary.  

Thanks!

On 12/2/2016 at 11:30 AM, Summerviking said:

Wow thanks everyone....Unfortunately i am well aware of all of your jokes and comments.....Ive done the research, watched all the vlogs, etc.....I actually feel like ive already been there lol......But seriously, i do like the work ethic, and dedication of the women there.....I dont want to take advantage of anyone by any means, and want to stay away from the heavy party scene as much as possible......

Seems like good country and good value for my veteran compesnation ill be living on....I may even teach too, but feel the pay is nothing......LOL   The comment about the sheep was pretty funny, and the pick up truck , scooter, etc.......LOL

Did i mention im 6-4, bearded, bald and.......................................

Im glad you watched the vlogs and can make an informed choice..

I cant anticipate any issues.

If farm girl doesnt work out perhaps you can try something in the waitress, dental hygenist, or shop assistant range.

I understand what you're asking, I believe.

However, nobody serious would introduce a girl they knew to be "nice" to an unknown man they'd never even met.

Go to a place and hang out. Meet people. Say hello and smile. Dress clean and polite. Be flawlessly groomed and smell good.

If you're a good person, I'd bet something better than you would ever have expected may just happen ...provided your motives are right.

And don't forget to be flexible, TIT.

my .02

I understand what you're asking, I believe.

However, nobody serious would introduce a girl they knew to be "nice" to an unknown man they'd never even met.

Go to a place and hang out. Meet people. Say hello and smile. Dress clean and polite. Be flawlessly groomed and smell good.

If you're a good person, I'd bet something better than you would ever have expected may just happen ...provided your motives are right.

And don't forget to be flexible, TIT.

my .02

If your a good person, you'd know all that and not be asking strangers for advice.

My .02

Archived