Celebrity wanted on warrant in beating of major general's son in Chiang Mai

snoop1130

Celebrity wanted on warrant in beating of major general's son in Chiang Mai

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuqP1cyUKjbTxo1UBCDJaM7ITVB1uu97crniQNai.jpg

"Ball", the well known celebrity, is one of four people wanted in connection with the beating of a major general's son in a Chiang Mai bar last week.

And police have said that none of their number is involved in the bar and that they intend to go after the person who defamed them on social media.

Issarachanuwat Wankawisan, 23, was severely beaten outside the toilets at the now shuttered Malin Sky bar in downtown Chiang Mai. He suffered a broken nose and fractured jaw among other injuries.

He is the son of major general Witthaya Wankawisan in charge of the 38th army.

A total of five people are wanted so far including Ball - otherwise know as Kritsana Amitrasoon who is the boyfriend of sexy model star "Aum" Lakkana.

One man already gave himself up last week and was temporarily released by the court. Four others were named in warrants citing grievous bodily harm.

Police spokesman Kritsana Pattanacharoen said at police HQ yesterday there may be more arrests but the suspects named in the warrants were expected to give themselves up later Wednesday.

The case is being followed closely by national police chief Jakthip Chaijinda who is said to be reporting personally to the prime minister on developments.

Spokesman Kritsana confirmed that no police are part owners in Malin Sky and the force intends to go after the person or persons who posted a picture of a policeman on social media for "defaming the force and its good image".

Source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/797921

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-30

So  what the heck are police doing owning bars and patrolling too.  so cortupt.   Thailand is doomed and the next generation comining will ensure  Thailand is again the world's laughing stock and most corrupt nation.

Police worry about  their image?  what a pathetic rant.  stop your corrupt practices and EARN RESPECT.  you can.only demand instant words not hold dear thoughts

13 minutes ago, marcusd said:

So  what the heck are police doing owning bars and patrolling too.  so cortupt.   Thailand is doomed and the next generation comining will ensure  Thailand is again the world's laughing stock and most corrupt nation.

Police worry about  their image?  what a pathetic rant.  stop your corrupt practices and EARN RESPECT.  you can.only demand instant words not hold dear thoughts

This report states that the Police were NOT the owners of the bar

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

This report states that the Police were NOT the owners of the bar

Similar statements:

I did not have sex with that woman.

The American people need to know that their President is not a crook.

The check is in the mail.

I'll still respect you in the morning.

11 hours ago, marcusd said:

It is now 1st December, way past 16th August, are you still in Chiang Mai?

Can't be that bad then, eh?

IMO, this case highlights one of the many downsides to social media. At the end of the day, it is only one more case of assault/GBH/ABH and less serious than a lot of similar cases that go completely unreported. But because of who the players are, it has reached the highest levels of government to 'solve it'. Why does something like this generate so much interest to those not involved apart fro gossip?

I just can't get it out of my head that if the victim had just been an ordinary guy and not the son of a general and the assailants had no celebrity status how many people would know about it? 

22 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

I just can't get it out of my head that if the victim had just been an ordinary guy and not the son of a general and the assailants had no celebrity status how many people would know about it? 

It's true, there's a huge public appetite for these kinds of incidents between people of power/fame etc. (or often their kids), not just in Thailand but all over Asia. But if the victim had been an ordinary guy he almost surely wouldn't have confronted the other group the way he did. It was a case of 'do you know who I am' on both sides, which is a perfect recipe for reality TV-style entertainment.

Well, these people should be looking at a suspended jail sentence, right? I mean that guy in Bkk who kicked a 6 year old in the head multiple times didn't go to prison. In fact, they should receive a lesser sentence as the person assaulted here wasn't a child.

I look forward to seeing comparatively equal justice being served here. Boy, have they moved quick on this one. I guess all the evidence was just fell on their laps. It was a lot harder before with the assaulted child because all the police had there was CCTV footage of exactly what happened. 

Well, these people should be looking at a suspended jail sentence, right? I mean that guy in Bkk who kicked a 6 year old in the head multiple times didn't go to prison. In fact, they should receive a lesser sentence as the person assaulted here wasn't a child.

I look forward to seeing comparatively equal justice being served here. Boy, have they moved quick on this one. I guess all the evidence was just fell on their laps. It was a lot harder before with the assaulted child because all the police had there was CCTV footage of exactly what happened. 

Total bs for that case

It shown that there no human right in the country

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

13 hours ago, marcusd said:

You didn't read this properly, Please read the articles correctly before commenting on an open forum like this, as it may be understood that you are spreading unjust and unfounded accusations if a copy of what you have just written was sent to the OIC

2 hours ago, Roota said:

It's true, there's a huge public appetite for these kinds of incidents between people of power/fame etc. (or often their kids), not just in Thailand but all over Asia. But if the victim had been an ordinary guy he almost surely wouldn't have confronted the other group the way he did. It was a case of 'do you know who I am' on both sides, which is a perfect recipe for reality TV-style entertainment.

"...confronted..."

Well nobody, at this stage, except those on the spot knows what he actually did:

- Demand angrily / threateningly to use the toilet?

- Use his fathers' status to demand....?

- Or did he just say 'I need to go to the toilet'

Right now the above is not known accurately by the public. 

2 hours ago, Roota said:

Yep, agree totally with that. I was going to mention that part; what did the victim do in the first place to bring on the pain? Certainly without condoning anything that happened, but when you read his nickname was 'James Bond' that, to me anyway, sends little alarms ringing especially with his father being who he is.

But there you go, me being hypocritical and commenting on something I am questioning..........................:sad:

:smile:

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The case is being followed closely by national police chief Jakthip Chaijinda who is said to be reporting personally to the prime minister on developments.

Why am I not surprised and the PM is reporting to the general no doubt. This case has gotten more exposure than most murder cases or vehicular homicides. Thailand at its best or worst. If the elite are involved consider hari kari. 

2 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

i think that for some reason we might see "justice" being served in this incident. 

Justice is may be similar to a Thai beating; way over board, entirely too much, severity that is uncalled for.  These guys are gonna be lucky to survive the justice being served in this incident. Hope none of them are up for the draft.

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

The flipside of that phenomena is like a celebrity getting a tragic disease that's been afflicting thousands of less affluent families for years.  The public exposure is often a catalyst for something to be done that wouldn't have been done for those thousands of families.

What's fascinating in this case are the multiple levels of "HiSo", with cops, "businessmen", actresses, and the military all in the limelight, none of them voluntarily.  Times like these I almost wish I could read Thai.  Heavy on the "almost".

21 minutes ago, impulse said:

The flipside of that phenomena is like a celebrity getting a tragic disease that's been afflicting thousands of less affluent families for years.  The public exposure is often a catalyst for something to be done that wouldn't have been done for those thousands of families.

What's fascinating in this case are the multiple levels of "HiSo", with cops, "businessmen", actresses, and the military all in the limelight, none of them voluntarily.  Times like these I almost wish I could read Thai.  Heavy on the "almost".

So true, so true. Even though it is a global phenomena where celebrities are involved, rarely are the multiple tiers brought to the surface from their dark places as you say.......................... ;)

Such a sad story.  Such bad luck for the celebrities and their guards/bouncers/thugs.   My heart bleeds for them.  

The young man looks like just any other young man, no?  How were they to know this was one man they could not give the usual four on one beating to after he persisted in entering the bathroom to take a piss?

I think we can hardly blame these thugs for breaking his nose and jaw, can we?  Surely they did not know who the young man was.  In their defense he looks just the same as any of the many other young men they have probably given a good beating to for no reason, never giving it a second thought afterwards.  Surely their plea of "we did not know who he is" must be accepted and they must be acquitted of any charges, valid or not.

Some other poster here  indicated the young man is of good stature and not the flashy/braggy kind.  It makes me wonder if he indeed did not attempt to pull any "do you know who my father is?" line.  If he did pull such a line, I'd think the celebrities and their thugs would at least have given things a second thought before ganging up and commencing the beating of this lone young man.

Just such terribly bad luck.  

Suspects In Chiang Mai Pub Bathroom Brawl Jailed

By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee, Staff Reporter -

201611301711452-20021028190509.jpg

Kritsana ‘Ball’ Amitsoon on Wednesday at the Chang Puak Police Station in Chiang Mai province.

CHIANG MAI — A television actor’s boyfriend and three private security guards blamed for the beating of the 23-year-old son of an army general in Chiang Mai were jailed Thursday morning.

Kritsana “Ball” Amitsoon and three guards from a bar where the Friday incident occurred were taken by police to the Chiang Mai Provincial Court where they were placed in custody at about 8am this morning.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/12/01/suspects-chiang-mai-pub-bathroom-brawl-jailed/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-12-01

24 minutes ago, Awk said:

The young man looks like just any other young man, no?  How were they to know this was one man they could not give the usual four on one beating to after he persisted in entering the bathroom to take a piss?

Has there been any confirmation of previous reports that they were in the Ladies restroom?

58 minutes ago, Awk said:

Such a sad story.  Such bad luck for the celebrities and their guards/bouncers/thugs.   My heart bleeds for them.  

I think we can hardly blame these thugs for breaking his nose and jaw, can we?  Surely they did not know who the young man was.  In their defense he looks just the same as any of the many other young men they have probably given a good beating to for no reason, never giving it a second thought afterwards.  Surely their plea of "we did not know who he is" must be accepted and they must be acquitted of any charges, valid or not.

Some other poster here  indicated the young man is of good stature and not the flashy/braggy kind.  It makes me wonder if he indeed did not attempt to pull any "do you know who my father is?" line.  If he did pull such a line, I'd think the celebrities and their thugs would at least have given things a second thought before ganging up and commencing the beating of this lone young man.

Nice points.

On the business side, IMHO the bar / restaurant owners / manager probably never considered this whole situation with any logical analysis:

- If they wanted to entertain some celebrities (highly overrated leeches in my opinion) they they had two choices:

1. Close the bar / restaurant to any other folks for the evening (and possibly piss off their regular customers).

2. Leave the bar / restaurant open to all but recognize that they need to manage the whole scenario including 'behind the scenes' needs to ensure nothing untoward happens, this could include other toilet arrangements for the celebrities. In fact from my knowledge of events where celebrities etc., are involved this would be normal practice. In other words being carfefull not to upset the regulars.

Some basics of business - the revenue stream. In most types of business anywhere, it's well recognized that approx. 80% of revenue comes from regulars / repeat buyers. Any business which ignores this point is strongly lacking in business and common sense.  

57 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Nice points.

On the business side, IMHO the bar / restaurant owners / manager probably never considered this whole situation with any logical analysis:

- If they wanted to entertain some celebrities (highly overrated leeches in my opinion) they they had two choices:

1. Close the bar / restaurant to any other folks for the evening (and possibly piss off their regular customers).

2. Leave the bar / restaurant open to all but recognize that they need to manage the whole scenario including 'behind the scenes' needs to ensure nothing untoward happens, this could include other toilet arrangements for the celebrities. In fact from my knowledge of events where celebrities etc., are involved this would be normal practice. In other words being carfefull not to upset the regulars.

Some basics of business - the revenue stream. In most types of business anywhere, it's well recognized that approx. 80% of revenue comes from regulars / repeat buyers. Any business which ignores this point is strongly lacking in business and common sense.  

Would be great but in this sort of business in Thailand, THERE IS NO PLAN. No need to analyse if you don't plan, the only objective is the profit they can make that night.

2 hours ago, Awk said:

So its ok to beat someone up till he has serious injuries and might go blind in one eye cos he was braggy and have no manners? 

Security bouncers or bodyguards are there to ensure the safety of customers and the premises and to prevent harm from coming to anyone including that of the misbehaved. 

Thai bouncers n bodyguards have the wrong concept that it is ok to punch n kick someone as we have seen too many times what they did with drunk foreigners in bars n pubs. 

They should have proper training to restrain or calm down drunk or angry customers for their own safety. 

This man "Ball" is a well known mafia from phuket and chiangmai. He and his bodyguards are in alot of illegal book making and loanshark businesses and have cheated some people out of their money and businesses as well. quite alot of guys have been beaten up by them as well b4 but no attention was given cos of their connections and pay offs to the police.

I am glad your heart bleeds for these kind of scums and this guy "Ball" who hid behind his gf Aum lukkana letting her hold a media conference alone without showing his face for 3 days after the incident

6 hours ago, chrisinth said:

IMO, this case highlights one of the many downsides to social media. At the end of the day, it is only one more case of assault/GBH/ABH and less serious than a lot of similar cases that go completely unreported. But because of who the players are, it has reached the highest levels of government to 'solve it'. Why does something like this generate so much interest to those not involved apart fro gossip?

Why this case gets so much social media attention is cos for too many times and too long have these mafia or hiso elites get away with whatever they do becos they r rich and have rich connections.

I agree that if this was just a case of a normal guy nobody would really give a damn, but at the same time i am happy that it happen to the general's son becos finally some attention from the authorities and justice can be served to cases like this.

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Similar statements:

I did not have sex with that woman.

The American people need to know that their President is not a crook.

The check is in the mail.

I'll still respect you in the morning.

My favourite was 

"There will be no whitewash at the White House". That was Tricky Dicky Nixon a few months later...

Archived