Yamaha Aerox 155cc Launch

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://indianautosblog.com/2016/11/yamaha-aerox-155-thai-motor-show-live-249829   The Yamaha Aerox 155 is priced at 63,900 Thai baht for the standard version, 66,900 Thai baht for the R vari

Well I ended up buying a 2nd hand NMAX with only 2800ks on the clock for just under 60,000baht including riding jacket and gloves and a excellent helmet and a tip box on the back. Excellent barga

I rented an R version Aerox for three days and gave it a proper Doi Suthep test.  Wow!  Big Fun!  After nine months on the Honda Click shopping trolly it was like getting back on a real motorcycle.  I

Posted Images

I'm in Sakon Nakhon. Unfortunately neither of the local Yamaha dealers have any idea of availability time frame. Any of the informed members have any idea of when the Aerox will be heading out into dealer land ?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, malt25 said:

I'm in Sakon Nakhon. Unfortunately neither of the local Yamaha dealers have any idea of availability time frame. Any of the informed members have any idea of when the Aerox will be heading out into dealer land ?

Thanks.

Oops ! forgot another issue. I was under the impression that the Yamaha exciter only came in 4 colours. White, Red, Blue & Yellow. I've noticed one, Black with green decals. Is this a standard exciter colour ? Bike appears new.

Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Henryford said:

Should be a great bike. The SX was a tad underpowered. No competition really at this size/power/price.

Especially the price, it will be a real aternative to the PCX which is hitting about 79k now...?

Almost 15k cheaper for the entry-level model.

Edited by freedomnow
  • Like 2

Yamaha has finally used their brains and created a PCX killer.  I like this bike.  The wider tires.  Front and rear discs.  LED's.  This will be a big seller much like the introduction of the MSLAZ.

• Like 1