BANGKOK 22 March 2019 16:54
freedomnow

Yamaha Aerox 155cc Launch

I'm in Sakon Nakhon. Unfortunately neither of the local Yamaha dealers have any idea of availability time frame. Any of the informed members have any idea of when the Aerox will be heading out into dealer land ?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, malt25 said:

I'm in Sakon Nakhon. Unfortunately neither of the local Yamaha dealers have any idea of availability time frame. Any of the informed members have any idea of when the Aerox will be heading out into dealer land ?

Thanks.

Oops ! forgot another issue. I was under the impression that the Yamaha exciter only came in 4 colours. White, Red, Blue & Yellow. I've noticed one, Black with green decals. Is this a standard exciter colour ? Bike appears new.

Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Henryford said:

Should be a great bike. The SX was a tad underpowered. No competition really at this size/power/price.

Especially the price, it will be a real aternative to the PCX which is hitting about 79k now...?

Almost 15k cheaper for the entry-level model.

Edited by freedomnow
  • Like 2

Yamaha has finally used their brains and created a PCX killer.  I like this bike.  The wider tires.  Front and rear discs.  LED's.  This will be a big seller much like the introduction of the MSLAZ.

• Like 1

My what an original looking bike.......:shock1: I can't wait to see one......

• Like 1

I think it is called 'Aero X' like 'Zoomer X'  but when I watched the Thai vids...they were saying 'Eh ? rocks'

Edited by freedomnow
  • Like 1

I want to have a test sit on a Nmax and a Aerox before deciding which is most suitable as replacement for my PCX when the time come, comfy is most important to me.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect