Yamaha Aerox 155cc Launch

freedomnow

17 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Well, I put alphapro Jackcorbett into google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alphapro&oq=alphapro&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=alphapro+jackcorbett&*

And all I see is his guides to strip clubs.

I didn't mean to send you to all those places I used to hang out in.  I have my own private google setup on my web site.  So if you were to go to my alphapro main page or many other pages on the site  there is a search engine box at the bottom.  YOu can use it and type in Yamaha Nmax 155 or you can go to the main Google search engine (outside my site) and type in "Honda PCX 150" or "Yamaha Nmax 155"  In both later cases I should be in the top 10 of Google.

Okay, never mind all that nonsense.

This is how it's done.

That's modded with an air filter pie and ecu tune.

normally will just hit around 120kph. 

I can't believe I'm actually thinking of buying a little auto scooter.  :D

Edited by Happy Grumpy
  • Like 1

I am confused about the advertised pricing and dealer pricing.

is the advertised pricing inclusive of VAT?

For example, version R is advertised as 66,900 THB, should I decide upon finance with 35% down over 18 months, this equates to 81,699 THB - re: attached. 

All the dealer managed to blurt out,even to my Thai companion was 83,000. This included 2,000 for 2 years of lost/stolen "insurance"

This seemed odd as this would be covered in the class 2 insurance I would be taking out.

any tip/pointers would be most helpful.

aerox 155 repayments.JPG

The quoted prices include VAT but will have on the road costs added, maybe @ 2,000 baht and theft insurance if you want it (optional) @ 2,000 baht. Best to avoid paying by instalments if you can, the interest is VERY high. It's 1.9% per month not per year.

Edited by Henryford

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

The quoted prices include VAT but will have on the road costs added, maybe @ 2,000 baht and theft insurance if you want it (optional) @ 2,000 baht. Best to avoid paying by instalments if you can, the interest is VERY high. It's 1.9% per month not per year.

cheers mate, looking to pay in full in any case. Dealer is going the rip!

saying full price is 73,800... insisting on the 2k insurance. 

thanks for you help. 

5 hours ago, OmoElGigante said:

I am confused about the advertised pricing and dealer pricing.

is the advertised pricing inclusive of VAT?

For example, version R is advertised as 66,900 THB, should I decide upon finance with 35% down over 18 months, this equates to 81,699 THB - re: attached. 

All the dealer managed to blurt out,even to my Thai companion was 83,000. This included 2,000 for 2 years of lost/stolen "insurance"

This seemed odd as this would be covered in the class 2 insurance I would be taking out.

any tip/pointers would be most helpful.

aerox 155 repayments.JPG

Read somewhere that the R version also has ABS, true or false? 

Saw 3 outside a local scooter dealer  - No Brand Dealer.

70k for the blue, and the black and yellow, they have gas rear suspension.

And 65k for the white one that didn't.

Look okay, can see why some people would hit their left knee off the cowl, if they don't sit right back in the seat. 

2 hours ago, oval said:

That thing that hits the knee of tall people - can it be removed?

If they sit on it correctly it will not touch their knee, No it cannot be easily removed, you would have to cut it off, but sit on it correctly and NO problem. I am 5 11 and have at least 2 inches to spare!