Police hunt Thai woman accused of stealing B130,000 from Phuket tourist

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Report back once it's gone with someone, please. 

So, would you leave on a three month motorbike ride the first half of which is through the remotest areas of Vietnam where there are even places where it is 200 + km to find a place buy fuel with just ATM cards?

Why would you think it would have gone with someone? Maybe your life is full of dabbling with hookers, mine is not. Strange thing to say really. Lostinlife maybe a better name for you.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, meatboy said:

what an absolute plonker,met this lovely woman on the road,a streetwalker name noi? ioy? joy? or boy? sorry i cant remember the name,she was quite freindly when i said i have plenty of money,so why dont you come back to my place for a cup of tea.

OH NO i dont want any money cause i like you,so handsom.

oh that was great now try and get some sleep and we will do it again.

you just cant make it up.

You just did and a pretty good job at that. :wai:

2 hours ago, Wake Up said:

I like TV and some people have saved others lots of time with their advice. But why do people call a person a clown and have no sympathy when they have money stolen. Why do people live in Thailand and complain Thais are stupid and Thailand is terrible. For the life of me why take the time to call someone stupid whether they be expat or Thai. If Thailand is so bad then get the he@@ out. Leave If everyone that has a tragedy is their fault for being stupid and you think you are the smartest person on the planet then get a life. Bottom line to all you so called superior people - get the hell out and go somewhere that you can be happy and use all your superior wisdom. Leave the rest of us alone. Peace?

Don't know where you're from, but if this had happened to me, my mates would be taking the piss out of me for months on end.

5 hours ago, captspectre said:

christmas came early for some Thai lady! remember, there is ALWAYS a charlie tuna out there that is just begging to be fleeced! wonder if he ever heard of a safe box? anyway, no sympathy here!

Most of those safe boxes are no better than a can of tuna easy to open. 

5 hours ago, KamnanT said:

Well, this is an embarrassing day to be a Canadian.  Someone should have told hm that being polite and modest doesn't mean having to be a doormat for the poontang.

"BLUSHHH" However, with more than 25 years here ( off and on ) I've only been, knowingly fleeced one time...20 baht in Mahasarakham. But this doesn't really even the score, does it?

5 hours ago, samsensam said:

ah, the dangers of believing you have suddenly and inexplicably become 'hansum'...

A doctor said something like that to me once, when I went to see him about a little 'social disease' I had contacted. Told him it wasn't a lady of the evening ( AKA hooker ) It was an old friend. He said, "well, it looks like you're not the only handsome man in town."

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

My wife steals from me all the time... she think I don't know,

I don't see any police chasing after her..

Someone stole my wife's credit card. I didn't even report it. The person who stole it is spending far less than the wife used to.

5 hours ago, meatboy said:

what an absolute plonker,met this lovely woman on the road,a streetwalker name noi? ioy? joy? or boy? sorry i cant remember the name,she was quite freindly when i said i have plenty of money,so why dont you come back to my place for a cup of tea.

OH NO i dont want any money cause i like you,so handsom.

oh that was great now try and get some sleep and we will do it again.

you just cant make it up.

"you just cant make it up."

It seems that you did actually make most of it up.

4 hours ago, Beats56 said:

It is actually still fall..winter starts Dec 21st.

Depends on where and when you're in "EH" land. Some places in Canada we have ..WINTER...then MORE winter. Got stuck in a snow drift in Gander once, IN A POWER WAGON!! on the 26th of July.

I borrowed a bargirl 10.000 once. Another old lady in a guesthouse 8000.

Some other Thais aswell a few 1000s

Got it all back when i returned to Thailand a year later. (Which was very surprising to me)

However i borrowed some friends at home also a bit of money...waiting for many years to get it back already .

Maybe she just borrowed it from him planning to return it later. He shouldnt have involved police in it. Now he will never see it again. 

Poor Canadian

4 hours ago, Lokie said:

Really...?

Is either a complete Knob Head or its all a crock of Kaka!!

C'mon who is daft enough to leave 130k Bhat in a drawer and bring back a street walker 'having a few drinks' lol... Reckon the Canuk is hoping a Police report will assist with his Canuk Insurance pay out, Oh and an Oyster perpetual date adjust, I-phone, tablet, cuddly toy and Fondue set

AND...his rubber ducky in the bathtub.

4 hours ago, ironbark said:

A harsh comment for a naive tourist. Not everyone has your worldly experience of women in Thailand.

A few words of understanding and non judgemental advice doesn't cost much.

A bit late for advice of ANY sort methinks. Would be sort of like closing the barn door after the horse has left. However, I'm sure the young fella has learned his lesson ( maybe ) and will be more careful next time. And I'm sure there will be a next time.

51 minutes ago, UPDEHSOI said:

Depends on where and when you're in "EH" land. Some places in Canada we have ..WINTER...then MORE winter. Got stuck in a snow drift in Gander once, IN A POWER WAGON!! on the 26th of July.

Ya I remember when I was young sleeping in a tent in the backyard it snowed in May. This was in southwestern Ontario.

Archived