Thai Drug Mule Says She Was Tricked

geovalin

3 minutes ago, Bule gila said:

I neither hang out in bars or read rags. I did a quick check:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/nigeria-ranked-1-corrupt-country-buhari-best-ranking-index/

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

I'm not an expert but one could draw a number of conclusions from these and many other such sites. The sata is empirical, obviously that's in-country. All the good people could have left.

Capture.JPG

Wow, you think I am trying to say that Nigeria does not have a very serious crime problem?  I am not, I am saying that it is completely unfair and bigoted to say "Never, Ever, have a Nigerian Boyfriend", that is all.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Wow, you think I am trying to say that Nigeria does not have a very serious crime problem?  I am not, I am saying that it is completely unfair and bigoted to say "Never, Ever, have a Nigerian Boyfriend", that is all.

I'm not trying to say anything - you were painting them as a country of trade and lambasted someone for daring to draw a conclusion that the guy is representative of Nigerians. There's a reason that people have a strong negative perception. And it begins at home. Have you ever been there? It's a nightmare.

Try doing a search on scams around the world and the Internet. They are famous in the UK for scams as well as a number of other 'occupations', trade not being one of them unless it's of the white or brown variety.

His advice will be good in many cases.

14 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Never heard of any of these folks, but I have heard about Micky Mouse and Donald duck and many Nigerians who have 'Scammed' folks and sell drugs and Lure unsuspecting Thai girls to be their Drug Mules, as in this post........

These folks listed above must be relatives of yours or other business aquaintences and we don't know anything 'positive' about any of them, execpt your testimony which isn't convincing enough.

Is it possible that you could ask any of these folks above to try to help this poor girl that this thread is about so as to give us reason to believe there age some good Nigerians around?    Otherwise we may never know that there are some 'good' Nigerians......

No, I don't have any Nigerians in my family, neither do I have any Nigerian business acquaintances, they are just your childish fantasies.

I am sure you have never heard of any university professors, professional footballers, corporation owners or priests in Bangkok who are from your country, right?  Do you know of any people of even similar social status from your country who are living in Bangkok?  Have you heard of any crimes in Thailand that were committed by people from your country?  If the answer to the first question is no and the second is yes, then why have you not come to the conclusion that all people from your country are crooks?

What help do you think someone from the list of people could give to someone arrested with a bag full of cocaine at the airport?  She needs a lawyer not a footballer, wow!

1 minute ago, Bule gila said:

Poor Shawn, getting a bit of a battering mate. You're on your own it seems. Wonder what that means?

It means I am on TV, nothing unusual for this site, it is as right wing bigot dominated a forum as they come, I like it here, its funny.

2 minutes ago, Bule gila said:

Poor Shawn, getting a bit of a battering mate. You're on your own it seems. Wonder what that means?

I think it means that he is a 'lost cause'............ You can't win trying to defend th Nigerians that we do know.........

9 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

No, I don't have any Nigerians in my family, neither do I have any Nigerian business acquaintances, they are just your childish fantasies.

I am sure you have never heard of any university professors, professional footballers, corporation owners or priests in Bangkok who are from your country, right?  Do you know of any people of even similar social status from your country who are living in Bangkok?  Have you heard of any crimes in Thailand that were committed by people from your country?  If the answer to the first question is no and the second is yes, then why have you not come to the conclusion that all people from your country are crooks?

What help do you think someone from the list of people could give to someone arrested with a bag full of cocaine at the airport?  She needs a lawyer not a footballer, wow!

.................. UN-believable................

Just now, Bule gila said:

Pinch of salt mate.

I wasn't gonna say this but what the hell, my best friend is Nigerian - truly -and he would agree with most peoples' perceptions. That's why we have stereotypes. I won't tell you what he does but he's not a vicar or a professor.

7 minutes ago, Bule gila said:

I'm not trying to say anything - you were painting them as a country of trade and lambasted someone for daring to draw a conclusion that the guy is representative of Nigerians. There's a reason that people have a strong negative perception. And it begins at home. Have you ever been there? It's a nightmare.

Try doing a search on scams around the world and the Internet. They are famous in the UK for scams as well as a number of other 'occupations', trade not being one of them unless it's of the white or brown variety.

His advice will be good in many cases.

I wasn't painting their country as anything, I was claiming that the majority of Nigerians in Thailand are honest people and that they are here for business and that they are an important trade partner with Thailand and thus the people are also important and welcome.

I have never been to Nigeria, but I come from a place with a lot of Nigerian immigrants, and they are not causing a problem, they tend to be professionals, pharmacists, scientists, research engineers and the like.  We have a big drug problem in my city but never have I heard of any Nigerian involvement, it is dominated by Pakistanis and Jamaicans.  The biggest social problem being the white youth gangs.

His advice would also be bad in many cases, so what is your point?

2 minutes ago, Bule gila said:

I wasn't gonna say this but what the hell, my best friend is Nigerian - truly -and he would agree with most peoples' perceptions. That's why we have stereotypes. I won't tell you what he does but he's not a vicar or a professor.

Is he your drug dealer?

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

I wasn't painting their country as anything, I was claiming that the majority of Nigerians in Thailand are honest people and that they are here for business and that they are an important trade partner with Thailand and thus the people are also important and welcome.

I have never been to Nigeria, but I come from a place with a lot of Nigerian immigrants, and they are not causing a problem, they tend to be professionals, pharmacists, scientists, research engineers and the like.  We have a big drug problem in my city but never have I heard of any Nigerian involvement, it is dominated by Pakistanis and Jamaicans.  The biggest social problem being the white youth gangs.

His advice would also be bad in many cases, so what is your point?

Just balancing the views with some facts. It is a discussion site. Yes, there are many good Nigerians of course. The old adage 'no smoke...' which is quite apt here don't you think? ;)

2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I guess you don't want to answer the questions then?  That's because you would have to answer no followed by yes, right?

YOU.......... Are un-believable................

YOU.... go ahead and love-em.............           Me ?   I might if I found one that won my trust, But i must wait for that day.........

6 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

YOU.......... Are un-believable................

YOU.... go ahead and love-em.............           Me ?   I might if I found one that won my trust, But i must wait for that day.........

You wont, clearly you don't move in those circles and all you will find is the drug dealers and scammers, it is reflective of your social status and says nothing about Nigerians in general.

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

You wont, clearly you don't move in those circles and all you will find is the drug dealers and scammers, it is reflective of your social status and says nothing about Nigerians in general.

No need for the personal insults mate. Just discussing and airing our views. That's a bit harsh and doesn't put you in a good light.

11 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I took the bait. Here are some notable Nigerians living in Bangkok:

Professor S. O. Ogunlana, Asian Institute of Technology

Dr. Christopher Chukwumaijem Anyadubalu, Dusit Thani Intl. College

Mr. Emmanuel Nweke Okafor, Siam University

Adefolarin Durosinmi, Sisaket FC

Marco Tagbajumi, Nakhon Rachasima FC

Mr. Nnamdi, restaurateur and exporter

Mr. Facon, factory owner and exporter

Then there are the pastors of the 5 Nigerian churches in Bangkok, Hebron International Ministry, Throne of Grace International, Redeemed Christian Church of God, New Life Prayer Ministry, Bride of Christ Internationl Ministry.

How many people do you know from your own country who are of similar social status and living in Bangkok?  Any?

You should have added that Durosinmi's market value as a football player is currently at 175,000 Euros. 

I'm just wondering why you show two African football players ( who might not live in Bangkok) and pastors of 5 churches as a sort of Hiso people from Nigeria?

All you found were three educators,  Mr. Emmanuel Nwke Okafor is currently a PhD Student in Graduate School of Philosophy/Religion at Assumption University.     

There's absolutely no information that Dr. Christopher Chukwumaijem Anyadubalu is currently working for the Dusit Thani Intl. College http://www.dtc.ac.th/en/faculty-and-staff.html 

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that the majority of them are cruel drug mules, dealers and involved in all sorts of scams. A visit to the "Big Tiger" will proof my allegations. Please watch this movie:

Many Nigerians studying in Thai universities are actually international drug dealers such as this man Fidilis that was recently arrested after a long investigation by Klongtan Police investigators. Fidilis and his gang hunt poor Thai women to recruit as drug couriers and run a massive international network which 

Just now, Bule gila said:

No need for the personal insults mate. Just discussing and airing our views. That's a bit harsh and doesn't put you in a good light.

Its the truth, anyone who has only encountered the worst side of Nigerians in Bangkok does not move in the high-so circle.  As it is also a fact that anyone who spends their days sitting on a stool near Nana will get the impression that Nigerians only exist to sell falangs the drugs they want.

2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Personally you are so opinionated and you think you are so 'correct' (although I don't see others buying your personal opinions of Nigerians - at least those we know about)...... I won't waste more of my time on you as I now have a new project - finding some new circles of social status that you may approve of........

Do you have the foggiest recollection of what this thread was about.......... 

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

Its the truth, anyone who has only encountered the worst side of Nigerians in Bangkok does not move in the high-so circle.  As it is also a fact that anyone who spends their days sitting on a stool near Nana will get the impression that Nigerians only exist to sell falangs the drugs they want.

Sadly, I'm afraid the evidence is overwhelming. Apart from searching a few dubious names on the Internet, do you sit around churches and universities observing africans' movements? Maybe you move in 'high circles' whatever that means.  BTW, who do you think controls the guys who do sell drugs - you seem to have more knowledge of Nana than me - I've never been there - too busy in my high-circles.

2 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Personally you are so opinionated and you think you are so 'correct' (although I don't see others buying your personal opinions of Nigerians - at least those we know about)...... I won't waste more of my time on you as I now have a new project - finding some new circles of social status that you may approve of........

Can I join your high circles? When you find them let me know.  haha 

21 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

You should have added that Durosinmi's market value as a football player is currently at 175,000 Euros. 

I'm just wondering why you show two African football players ( who might not live in Bangkok) and pastors of 5 churches as a sort of Hiso people from Nigeria?

All you found were three educators,  Mr. Emmanuel Nwke Okafor is currently a PhD Student in Graduate School of Philosophy/Religion at Assumption University.     

There's absolutely no information that Dr. Christopher Chukwumaijem Anyadubalu is currently working for the Dusit Thani Intl. College http://www.dtc.ac.th/en/faculty-and-staff.html 

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that the majority of them are cruel drug mules, dealers and involved in all sorts of scams. A visit to the "Big Tiger" will proof my allegations. Please watch this movie:

Many Nigerians studying in Thai universities are actually international drug dealers such as this man Fidilis that was recently arrested after a long investigation by Klongtan Police investigators. Fidilis and his gang hunt poor Thai women to recruit as drug couriers and run a massive international network which 

Why do you think the list should have been hi-so Nigerians?  The list was notable Nigerians in Thailand.  All of them are well known, there are three well known university staff, perhaps one of them has moved on, I don't know, but all three of them have been highly commended during their employment in Thailand. 

You scoff at the low value of one of the football players, what happened next, did you go shy when you saw the names of the business owners and learned that they are richer than anyone you have ever met?

Anyway, what evidence do you have that the "majority of them are cruel drug mules, dealers and involved in all sorts of scams"?  What evidence do you have that "Many Nigerians studying in Thai universities are actually international drug dealers".  Surely not just the one in the video?  That is laughable, like there aren't criminals getting caught from all over the world in Thailand! 

If Nigerians really were such a scourge on Thailand, would we not expect to see more Nigerians in Thai prisons?  There are more Singaporeans than Nigerians in Thai prisons, why are you not accusing Singaporeans of being a country of crooks considering they have been convicted of more crimes in Thailand and they have a population only 3% the size of Nigeria?

16 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Brilliant video. Of course, Shawn will say they're just a few.

Reporter - "What's your name?

Innocent Nigerian - "Fiddlers"

Reporter - "What do you do"

Innocent Nigerian - "Studying Business Administration as undergraduate"

Good to see them all studying - need those skills for weighing up and counting the profits.

They are all off their tits too. Still laughing

16 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

15 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

No, you took it wrong, I do not disapprove of any social circle of status, it is just clear to me that all you are seeing is the lower end of the barrel, there really are very successful Nigerian business men in Bangkok, there are priests, footballers, professors, do you think it likely you will be rubbing shoulders with any of them tonight?  Probably not. Will you see a drug dealer on your travels?  Maybe.

Does it really matter who set the deal up 

Shes the stupid  one who got paid as a courier and got caught

When i say paid I doubt she  paid her own ticket to Dubai or back ....... there's nothing in this world for free

Waiting for the movie to come out...

it will be advertised with punchline:  " a Life is like (lost for) a box of chocolates " 

but sheeeeesh   - kilos of it!!

that's one damn big boxxa 'chocolates' - dem Nigerians have pretty big sweet teeth

19 minutes ago, Bule gila said:

Sadly, I'm afraid the evidence is overwhelming. Apart from searching a few dubious names on the Internet, do you sit around churches and universities observing africans' movements? Maybe you move in 'high circles' whatever that means.  BTW, who do you think controls the guys who do sell drugs - you seem to have more knowledge of Nana than me - I've never been there - too busy in my high-circles.

Then present some evidence then, so far all we have seen is two cases, one recent one old, I could post far more from British people from this year.

No, I just search the "dubious" names, what is that you find dubious about their names?

No, I do not move in high circles myself, but some successful Nigerians do, that is why you don't come across them, get it now?

I don't know who controls the guys who sell drugs, perhaps Thai people, perhaps Chinese, who knows.

I pass Nana as I get off the MRT there to go to an office nearby, the business district of Nana is actually a lot larger than the entertainment zone you probably know of the name by.  If you're looking for a nice bar there try Above Eleven, it's on the 33rd floor of Fraser Suites, quite cheap for a skybar.

Archived