Thai Drug Mule Says She Was Tricked

geovalin

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

Then present some evidence then, so far all we have seen is two cases, one recent one old, I could post far more from British people from this year.

No, I just search the "dubious" names, what is that you find dubious about their names?

No, I do not move in high circles myself, but some successful Nigerians do, that is why you don't come across them, get it now?

I don't know who controls the guys who sell drugs, perhaps Thai people, perhaps Chinese, who knows.

I pass Nana as I get off the MRT there to go to an office nearby, the business district of Nana is actually a lot larger than the entertainment zone you probably know of the name by.  If you're looking for a nice bar there try Above Eleven, it's on the 33rd floor of Fraser Suites, quite cheap for a skybar.

Are you on drugs?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Then present some evidence then, so far all we have seen is two cases, one recent one old, I could post far more from British people from this year.

No, I just search the "dubious" names, what is that you find dubious about their names?

No, I do not move in high circles myself, but some successful Nigerians do, that is why you don't come across them, get it now?

I don't know who controls the guys who sell drugs, perhaps Thai people, perhaps Chinese, who knows.

I pass Nana as I get off the MRT there to go to an office nearby, the business district of Nana is actually a lot larger than the entertainment zone you probably know of the name by.  If you're looking for a nice bar there try Above Eleven, it's on the 33rd floor of Fraser Suites, quite cheap for a skybar.

Seriously, I help a lot of people like you. 

3 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

When I hear something 'un-believable' I always question it.......Can you offer any proof of your belief about more 'honest' Nigerians??????

According to the media, I never hear about any of those 'Honest' Nigerians you are speaking of..........

Per the media, I hear of so many Nigerians who are caught in various criminal activities and never a one who is recognized for 'good deeds'......... 

All I can go by is what 'reputation' the Nigerians have in Thailand and on the internet (scammers)........You will need to prove this on to me (and probably most others) as it is so contrary to Popular Belief......

If that is true i believe all farangs are jumpers,because that's all i read in the "media".Good news is not news these days.

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

Never heard of any of these folks, but I have heard about Micky Mouse and Donald duck and many Nigerians who have 'Scammed' folks and sell drugs and Lure unsuspecting Thai girls to be their Drug Mules, as in this post........

These folks listed above must be relatives of yours or other business aquaintences and we don't know anything 'positive' about any of them, execpt your testimony which isn't convincing enough.

Is it possible that you could ask any of these folks above to try to help this poor girl that this thread is about so as to give us reason to believe there age some good Nigerians around?    Otherwise we may never know that there are some 'good' Nigerians......

You should do what your mum told you and dig a big hole with that spade of yours.

What a shameful thing to write on here.  There are many more honest Nigerians in Thailand than dishonest, there are large companies owned by Nigerians, textile companies, export companies, cargo companies and many many others, Nigeria is one of Thailand's biggest trade partners and many years the largest rice buyer, Thailand needs and wants Nigerians.  Please keep your bigotry to yourself.

More honest Nigerians than dishonest? Not inside Thailand there ain't!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Dear good Friends at TV

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Peter Lawson,a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.

You can e-mail me at:[email protected]

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.

Mr.Peter Lawson

1 minute ago, louse1953 said:

It means nothing because some of us can see through the thinly veiled racism and just roll our collective eyes.

I'm starting to get slightly peeved with you neive left wing liberals. What planet do you come from? I was a voluntary counsellor  in UK and have a lot of experience in this field.  If you ever delved into the mucky real world you'd know.  There's a reason the police in many countries racially discriminate [yes i know it's wrong] but it's a fact.  And if you want to go into the socio-anthropological reasons, go read it up. You won't find it in the Guardian btw.

No more replies from me. Have a good evening...

We have a Nigerian three doors down, seen him 2 times in 3 years, and a few times when the car with black out windows goes by. Never comes out and has all the curtains drawn 24/7, sends his Thai gf out for food. I'm sure he's one of those Church leaders or business men and that there is a perfectly good reason for him hiding out here in the middle of nowhere :smile:

8 minutes ago, Bule gila said:

I'm starting to get slightly peeved with you neive left wing liberals. What planet do you come from? I was a voluntary counsellor  in UK and have a lot of experience in this field.  If you ever delved into the mucky real world you'd know.  There's a reason the police in many countries racially discriminate [yes i know it's wrong] but it's a fact.  And if you want to go into the socio-anthropological reasons, go read it up. You won't find it in the Guardian btw.

No more replies from me. Have a good evening...

Stereotyping again.

59 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Why do you think the list should have been hi-so Nigerians?  The list was notable Nigerians in Thailand.  All of them are well known, there are three well known university staff, perhaps one of them has moved on, I don't know, but all three of them have been highly commended during their employment in Thailand. 

You scoff at the low value of one of the football players, what happened next, did you go shy when you saw the names of the business owners and learned that they are richer than anyone you have ever met?

Anyway, what evidence do you have that the "majority of them are cruel drug mules, dealers and involved in all sorts of scams"?  What evidence do you have that "Many Nigerians studying in Thai universities are actually international drug dealers".  Surely not just the one in the video?  That is laughable, like there aren't criminals getting caught from all over the world in Thailand! 

If Nigerians really were such a scourge on Thailand, would we not expect to see more Nigerians in Thai prisons?  There are more Singaporeans than Nigerians in Thai prisons, why are you not accusing Singaporeans of being a country of crooks considering they have been convicted of more crimes in Thailand and they have a population only 3% the size of Nigeria?

Singapore is an ASEAN member country and very easy to get into. Would Nigeria be where Singapore is, we'd talk about thousands of arrested criminals........  

TOP 10 OF FOREIGN NATIONALS IN THAI PRISONS (2009)

1. Myanmar (3,787)
2. Lao (1,994)
3. Cambodia (1,445)
4. Malaysia (325)
5. China (252)
6. Singapore (115)
7. Nigeria (94)
8. Taiwan (91)
9. Vietnam (85)
10. Ghana (65)

11 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Singapore is an ASEAN member country and very easy to get into. Would Nigeria be where Singapore is, we'd talk about thousands of arrested criminals........  

1. Myanmar (3,787)
2. Lao (1,994)
3. Cambodia (1,445)
4. Malaysia (325)
5. China (252)
6. Singapore (115)
7. Nigeria (94)
8. Taiwan (91)
9. Vietnam (85)
10. Ghana (65)

Perhaps, but it is not, and so we are talking about 94 people, so it's all laughably crazy considering the other side, the 52 billion baht of trade that the honest Nigerians have brought to Thailand in the past year, 558 million per convict, I think it fair to say that Nigerians are doing more good than bad in Thailand, wouldn't you?

1. Myanmar (3,787)
2. Lao (1,994)
3. Cambodia (1,445)
4. Malaysia (325)
5. China (252)
6. Singapore (115)
7. Nigeria (94)
8. Taiwan (91)
9. Vietnam (85)
10. Ghana (65)

Nigerians are hard to jail. They have a bullet proof drug dispensing system in Bangkok. None of the Nigerians carry any drugs on them for obvious reasons. They are foot soldier's who make the deal.
The Actual transaction happens by a courier who only has the drugs on him for 30 mins or so until it's dropped off.
Chances of getting caught are nearly zero. That's why they are way down the list of jailbirds

4 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

What a shameful thing to write on here.  There are many more honest Nigerians in Thailand than dishonest, there are large companies owned by Nigerians, textile companies, export companies, cargo companies and many many others, Nigeria is one of Thailand's biggest trade partners and many years the largest rice buyer, Thailand needs and wants Nigerians.  Please keep your bigotry to yourself.

BS Thailand needs Nigerians like I need the pox. A country of scammers , the mods can say I am not allowed to say this just read the the newspapaers every day. Any Thai lady who hooks with up with one must be brain dead, if she does not know she is being taken for a ride..

i had a neighbour once begging me to loan her thirty thousand baht, to release a parcel from her Nigerian boyfriend ( on line ) the parecel contained 100,000'baht plus a few diamonds , she still will not speak to me because I refused. Believes he left her because of me.

no education no brains.

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

Why do you think the list should have been hi-so Nigerians?  The list was notable Nigerians in Thailand.  All of them are well known, there are three well known university staff, perhaps one of them has moved on, I don't know, but all three of them have been highly commended during their employment in Thailand. 

You scoff at the low value of one of the football players, what happened next, did you go shy when you saw the names of the business owners and learned that they are richer than anyone you have ever met?

Anyway, what evidence do you have that the "majority of them are cruel drug mules, dealers and involved in all sorts of scams"?  What evidence do you have that "Many Nigerians studying in Thai universities are actually international drug dealers".  Surely not just the one in the video?  That is laughable, like there aren't criminals getting caught from all over the world in Thailand! 

If Nigerians really were such a scourge on Thailand, would we not expect to see more Nigerians in Thai prisons?  There are more Singaporeans than Nigerians in Thai prisons, why are you not accusing Singaporeans of being a country of crooks considering they have been convicted of more crimes in Thailand and they have a population only 3% the size of Nigeria?

Show me proof , talk is cheap.

2 minutes ago, thai3 said:

We have a Nigerian three doors down, seen him 2 times in 3 years, and a few times when the car with black out windows gos by. Never comes out and has the curtains drawn 24/7, sends his Thai gf out for food. I'm sure he's one of those Church leaders or business men and that there is a perfectly good reason for him hiding out here in the middle of nowhere :smile:

He's to prepare his speeches for his sheep on Sukhumvhit, count the cash, send various e-mails offering us a lot of money if we give him all our bank details and he'll pray for us.

You've obviously got a man of god in your hood. An honest son of a bi.....bible man.

24 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Perhaps, but it is not, and so we are talking about 94 people, so it's all laughably crazy considering the other side, the 52 billion baht of trade that the honest Nigerians have brought to Thailand in the past year, 558 million per convict, I think it fair to say that Nigerians are doing more good than bad in Thailand, wouldn't you?

They always send me e-mails where I sometimes win 200 million bucks, it varies. Some days it's only 50 million Euros. If you'd like a piece of the cake, please send me your ATM card and your PIN number.

I'll then transfer 20 million baht on your bank account through my Nigerian friends.Hallelujah.  

29 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Nigerians are hard to jail. They have a bullet proof drug dispensing system in Bangkok. None of the Nigerians carry any drugs on them for obvious reasons. They are foot soldier's who make the deal.
The Actual transaction happens by a courier who only has the drugs on him for 30 mins or so until it's dropped off.
Chances of getting caught are nearly zero. That's why they are way down the list of jailbirds

And their Teerak's do some good time for them. 

51 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

They always send me e-mails where I sometimes win 200 million bucks, it varies. Some days it's only 50 million Euros. If you'd like a piece of the cake, please send me your ATM card and your PIN number.

I'll then transfer 20 million baht on your bank account through my Nigerian friends.Hallelujah.  

It's known as the 419 scam, here's what Wiki has to say about it, "While Nigeria is most often the nation referred to in these scams, they may originate in other nations as well. For example, in 2006, 61% of Internet criminals were traced to locations in the United States, while 16% were traced to the United Kingdom and 6% to locations in Nigeria."

Archived