Thai Drug Mule Says She Was Tricked

geovalin

4 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

It's known as the 419 scam, here's what Wiki has to say about it, "While Nigeria is most often the nation referred to in these scams, they may originate in other nations as well. For example, in 2006, 61% of Internet criminals were traced to locations in the United States, while 16% were traced to the United Kingdom and 6% to locations in Nigeria."

Are NIGERIANS actually BANNED from the USA and the UK

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Are NIGERIANS actually BANNED from the USA and the UK

Are YOU really implying THAT the 61% of scams originating IN the US could all BE Nigerians?  It is not a Nigerian scam, it started in Spain in the 16th Century and it happens today all over the world, get a grip.  I know you so want a nation to blame everything on but the world just isn't like that, there are good and bad people everywhere.

29 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

It's known as the 419 scam, here's what Wiki has to say about it, "While Nigeria is most often the nation referred to in these scams, they may originate in other nations as well. For example, in 2006, 61% of Internet criminals were traced to locations in the United States, while 16% were traced to the United Kingdom and 6% to locations in Nigeria."

Unfortunately, did the use of VPN's dramatically increase. Please don't tell me that this isn't true. 

9 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Are YOU really implying THAT the 61% of scams originating IN the US could all BE Nigerians?  It is not a Nigerian scam, it started in Spain in the 16th Century and it happens today all over the world, get a grip.  I know you so want a nation to blame everything on but the world just isn't like that, there are good and bad people everywhere.

55555555555 no not really 55555555555555

4 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

55555555555 no not really 55555555555555

Did you not know that the Spaniards invented the scams in the 16th century?

Guess their Internet was damn slow at that time. Or did they use Bongos and Kongos? :ph34r::mfr_closed1: I'm out good night and have fun. 

4 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

I took the bait. Here are some notable Nigerians living in Bangkok:

Professor S. O. Ogunlana, Asian Institute of Technology

Dr. Christopher Chukwumaijem Anyadubalu, Dusit Thani Intl. College

Mr. Emmanuel Nweke Okafor, Siam University

Adefolarin Durosinmi, Sisaket FC

Marco Tagbajumi, Nakhon Rachasima FC

Mr. Nnamdi, restaurateur and exporter

Mr. Facon, factory owner and exporter

Then there are the pastors of the 5 Nigerian churches in Bangkok, Hebron International Ministry, Throne of Grace International, Redeemed Christian Church of God, New Life Prayer Ministry, Bride of Christ Internationl Ministry.

How many people do you know from your own country who are of similar social status and living in Bangkok?  Any?

The Church connection is an interesting one... from yet another story of Nigerians being tried for drug trafficking in Cambodia: "Initially, all of the defendants claimed they were innocent of the charges, but over the course of the trial, some admitted to involvement in the scheme and claimed Mr. Chukwu Ukaduwas in charge of the ring.

But Mr. Chimedu, Mr. Victor’s brother and an assistant at his alleged church, claimed to have nothing to do with drug dealing but was arrested when police raided his home in Boeung Tumpon commune on January 8. Police found no drugs or paraphernalia at his home during their raid, he said.

“I was a church assistant, and my job was to prepare bibles and prayer ceremonies for foreigners every weekend,” he said. “I have never smoked or used drugs in my life. I’ve never even seen drugs.”" 

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/29652/nigerian-drug-ring-sentenced/

Did you not know that the Spaniards invented the scams in the 16th century?

Guess their Internet was damn slow at that time. Or did they use Bongos and Kongos? [emoji185]:mfr_closed1: I'm out good night and have fun. 

LMAO! I guess they used Nigerian slaves to hand deliver written scam letters and collect bars of gold

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, bangon04 said:

The Church connection is an interesting one... from yet another story of Nigerians being tried for drug trafficking in Cambodia: "Initially, all of the defendants claimed they were innocent of the charges, but over the course of the trial, some admitted to involvement in the scheme and claimed Mr. Chukwu Ukaduwas in charge of the ring.

But Mr. Chimedu, Mr. Victor’s brother and an assistant at his alleged church, claimed to have nothing to do with drug dealing but was arrested when police raided his home in Boeung Tumpon commune on January 8. Police found no drugs or paraphernalia at his home during their raid, he said.

“I was a church assistant, and my job was to prepare bibles and prayer ceremonies for foreigners every weekend,” he said. “I have never smoked or used drugs in my life. I’ve never even seen drugs.”" 

That's not even in Thailand, wow you lot are getting desperate!

8 hours ago, bangon04 said:

Police alleged the group was trafficking almost one kilogram of crystal methamphetamine through a local church in Phnom Penh’s Chamkarmon district in 2015.

Blame the POPE, that's okay.:stoner:

7 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

You're unreasonable.

well as long as you aren't going to be bigoted about it. It's the only thing i like about Trump, he is erratic, ignorant even, but he doesn't pussyfoot around with his opinions like a PC fairy.

11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

well as long as you aren't going to be bigoted about it. It's the only thing i like about Trump, he is erratic, ignorant even, but he doesn't pussyfoot around with his opinions like a PC fairy.

I don't think I take my disdain for bigotry to the level of bigotry, if that is even possible.

I am not sure how anyone could appreciate someone for not caring to avoid offense, but people appreciate some worthless stuff, have fun admiring your bigot king.

8 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I don't think I take my disdain for bigotry to the level of bigotry, if that is even possible.

I am not sure how anyone could appreciate someone for not caring to avoid offense, but people appreciate some worthless stuff, have fun admiring your bigot king.

don't misunderstand me, i don't admire Trump, i consider him to be an ignorant red neck but i do like his disregard of PC, there are limits to 'avoiding giving offense', indeed i believe that the integration problems in some Northern towns, Blackburn for instance, have been attributed to too much PC, even some universities feel it has gone too far. I am a Ricky Gervais fan

21 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

don't misunderstand me, i don't admire Trump, i consider him to be an ignorant red neck but i do like his disregard of PC, there are limits to 'avoiding giving offense', indeed i believe that the integration problems in some Northern towns, Blackburn for instance, have been attributed to too much PC, even some universities feel it has gone too far. I am a Ricky Gervais fan

I also agree that it can go to far but comedy and politics might not be comparable.

1 minute ago, bangon04 said:

and hopefully you would agree that running a sect of a / religion / church is no guarantee of probity or selflessness...

The question was more of criminality than probity or selflessness, if they are to be the new criteria then not many nationalities score well in Thailand...

6 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

The question was more of criminality than probity or selflessness, if they are to be the new criteria then not many nationalities score well in Thailand...

I understood your posts to imply you were using Nigerian church leaders in Thailand as examples of probity.....

Just now, bangon04 said:

I understood your posts to imply you were using Nigerian church leaders in Thailand as examples of probity.....

No, they were posted out of request to name some Nigerians in Thailand who have been in the media for something other than crime.

22 hours ago, louse1953 said:

It means nothing because some of us can see through the thinly veiled racism and just roll our collective eyes.

Yup......... Collective eyes........All 2 of you.......... You and Shawn............

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

Three, thank you, you missed out mpyre, who did like one of my posts, ;)

ok 3..... out of hundreds of posters by tonight.......... And I think you still think you may convince somebody that Nigerians aren't a bunch of thieves and scammers by majority.......... 

Archived