Thai Drug Mule Says She Was Tricked

geovalin

19 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

ok 3..... out of hundreds of posters by tonight.......... And I think you still think you may convince somebody that Nigerians aren't a bunch of thieves and scammers by majority.......... 

I don't care if I don't convince someone, I have presented some clear evidence, tens of billions of baht of trade versus 90 something people in the jail, it is clear that they are benefiting Thailand more than they are harming it, no one has managed to produce any evidence to the contrary, despite some going as far as to wildly claim that the evidence is overwhelming, just a few bigoted remarks that are really not going to do anything other than make another bigot smile, so who cares about that?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I don't care if I don't convince someone, I have presented some clear evidence, tens of billions of baht of trade versus 90 something people in the jail, it is clear that they are benefiting Thailand more than they are harming it, no one has managed to produce any evidence to the contrary, despite some going as far as to wildly claim that the evidence is overwhelming, just a few bigoted remarks that are really not going to do anything other than make another bigot smile, so who cares about that?

Shawn, It is most of us that pretty much agree that your 'Clear evidence' doesn't prove anything, Other than you have this overpowering drive to convince all of us that there are some good Nigerians. It is very likely true but it don't take away from the fact that a 'No Good Nigerian', and many like him, is what this thread is all about. You seem so intent in showing us all that we live in lower circles than you do (probably just an understandable inferiority complex you have - trying to convince us that you live in a world above us)(and maybe so ---- in your own mind)..........     And you sure do throw that word "BIGOT' at everybody, Which shows you surely don't have much AMMO for this gunfight you have provoked............

But just a bit of news that might cheer you up...... Now the CAMEROONIANS are grabbing the 'spotlight' and taking the pressure off the Nigerians.......... see the latest TV post :  Cameroonian woman arrested at Suvarnabhumi with fake visa

Cheers Mr. Shawn0000       (i'm sure the zero,zero,zero,zero in your name must be indicative of something)(possibly.............. that's OK.......... never mind........)

47 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Shawn, It is most of us that pretty much agree that your 'Clear evidence' doesn't prove anything, Other than you have this overpowering drive to convince all of us that there are some good Nigerians. It is very likely true but it don't take away from the fact that a 'No Good Nigerian', and many like him, is what this thread is all about. You seem so intent in showing us all that we live in lower circles than you do (probably just an understandable inferiority complex you have - trying to convince us that you live in a world above us)(and maybe so ---- in your own mind)..........     And you sure do throw that word "BIGOT' at everybody, Which shows you surely don't have much AMMO for this gunfight you have provoked............

But just a bit of news that might cheer you up...... Now the CAMEROONIANS are grabbing the 'spotlight' and taking the pressure off the Nigerians.......... see the latest TV post :  Cameroonian woman arrested at Suvarnabhumi with fake visa

Cheers Mr. Shawn0000       (i'm sure the zero,zero,zero,zero in your name must be indicative of something)(possibly.............. that's OK.......... never mind........)

Wow, a Cameroonian is relevant how exactly?  What about the French people caught with heroin, the Brit caught selling Yaba, the Russian caught beating someone with a stick, the Australian pimp or the Norwegian murderer?  But no, an African with a fake visa, that is the scandal set to shame a nation, how pathetically racist.

2 hours ago, bangon04 said:

I understood your posts to imply you were using Nigerian church leaders in Thailand as examples of probity.....

Who are and always were dealing drugs, perhaps? 

Hmm, I might go to church on Sunday.......

4 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

No, they were posted out of request to name some Nigerians in Thailand who have been in the media for something other than crime.

There were no requests, you tried to prove a point and again failed dismally. 

5 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Years ago, I worked at one of the most prestigious school in the country as they were setting up their English Program. 

Taksin's daughters were there at the time. I taught next to a Cockney who left school at 15. one day he asked me how to spell "sugar". As it happened, as soon as he got his WP, he left and did some work for the Thai mafia. Diamond Geezer and one of the few Cockneys who I actually believed did know the Krays.

He must have been old. haha The Stock Exchange in London used to be run by 'barrow boys' [you'll know what they were]. Nowt wrong with leaving school at 15 - ask Lord Sugar [ or was that an intended pun?].

16 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

I don't think I take my disdain for bigotry to the level of bigotry, if that is even possible.

I am not sure how anyone could appreciate someone for not caring to avoid offense, but people appreciate some worthless stuff, have fun admiring your bigot king.

Well, then here's a clue.  It can be about actual, deliberate, intended offense.  But it can also be about taking offense at anything & everything and being unreasonable about it, or just to have some pretext for being in someone else's face.  Disdain for political correctness is about refusing to live one's life by an imagined set of rules made up by someone with an agenda and determined to BE offended and BE victimized as part of that agenda and who's arrogant and self-obsessed enough to think everyone else is too stupid to realize what they're up to.

Have fun with your anti-social toy commandments.

2 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

Well, then here's a clue.  It can be about actual, deliberate, intended offense.  But it can also be about taking offense at anything & everything and being unreasonable about it, or just to have some pretext for being in someone else's face.  Disdain for political correctness is about refusing to live one's life by an imagined set of rules made up by someone with an agenda and determined to BE offended and BE victimized as part of that agenda and who's arrogant and self-obsessed enough to think everyone else is too stupid to realize what they're up to.

I cant like this enough, a brilliant explanation of how i feel.

5 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

I am aware of what bigotry means, I just don't believe that my disdain for the generalizing of an entire nation was unreasonable and thus qualified as bigotry.  Disdain for political correctness is about holding on to a dying belief in racial supremacy, fighting for your right to be a racist in a changed world where is has become completely unacceptable, the rules not being imaginary but enforced by law for the "agenda" of creating a fair society.  Nothing about determination to be offended or victimized, it is about removing bullies pleasure in victimizing and standing up for those who are offended yet often afraid to express that out of fear of violence.  That is not arrogance, your post however would qualify.  Self-obsession is a peculiar branding for people who stand up for others, one would be inclined to say that it is actually those who fight for their right to be offensive who are self obsessive.  Not sure what you think it is that people are up to by campaigning to stop hate speech, but then nothing else you have said has made the slightest bit of sense.

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

I am aware of what bigotry means, I just don't believe that my disdain for the generalizing of an entire nation was unreasonable and thus qualified as bigotry.  Disdain for political correctness is about holding on to a dying belief in racial supremacy, fighting for your right to be a racist in a changed world where is has become completely unacceptable, the rules not being imaginary but enforced by law for the "agenda" of creating a fair society.  Nothing about determination to be offended or victimized, it is about removing bullies pleasure in victimizing and standing up for those who are offended yet often afraid to express that out of fear of violence.  That is not arrogance, your post however would qualify.  Self-obsession is a peculiar branding for people who stand up for others, one would be inclined to say that it is actually those who fight for their right to be offensive who are self obsessive.  Not sure what you think it is that people are up to by campaigning to stop hate speech, but then nothing else you have said has made the slightest bit of sense.

To summarize all your posts. 

"  Not sure what you think it is that people are up to by campaigning to stop hate speech, but then nothing else you have written has made the slightest bit of sense. "    Amen. 

17 hours ago, Bule gila said:

And you're a prik? Point is? [ha pun wasn't intended]

You massively failed here, failed to produce any counter argument at all, failed to produce any evidence at all despite your wild claim that the evidence is overwhelming, you dismissed the fact that Nigerians benefit Thailand to the tune of tens of billions yet only have tens of individuals incarcerated, you failed in all respects other than to hold on to a tired cliche, and so now you resort to name calling, really?  Are you 8 years old?

24 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

To summarize all your posts. 

"  Not sure what you think it is that people are up to by campaigning to stop hate speech, but then nothing else you have written has made the slightest bit of sense. "    Amen. 

Did you think I made a mistake there?  Nope, the suspicion that people campaigning to stop hate speech are "up to something" is what I was referring to.

There is a concept called "Free Speech", and each and every individual has a right to their own opinion, which includes expressing that opinion as they see fit.

If written words offend you, then feel free to go and find yourself a "Safe Zone" and curl up in the corner, feeling protected from what you perceive as hateful speech.

No-one is forcing you to read it, in the first place, so you don't have to read it.

No amount of Political Correctness rammed down the masses throats, are going to make every one on earth, like every one else.

Racism is alive and well, so either accept it, or go and find your "Safe Zone" so that the words won't hurt you.

Another consideration is what may seem racist to some, may be perfectly acceptable to others, it is subjective.

Archived