Who will help Myanmar's Rohingya?

webfact

Who will help Myanmar's Rohingya?

They have been described as the world's most persecuted people.

Rejected by the country they call home and unwanted by its neighbours, the Rohingya are impoverished, virtually stateless and have been fleeing Myanmar in droves and for decades.

In recent weeks, more than 10,000 Rohingya have fled to Bangladesh amid a military crackdown on insurgents in Myanmar's western Rakhine state.

They have told horrifying stories of rapes, killings and house burnings, which the government of Myanmar - formerly Burma - has claimed are "false" and "distorted".

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38168917

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-12-05

If a cockroach flies in your kitchen window what do you do ? You step on it because you don,t want your kitchen to be overrun with cockroaches, simple as that, and I for one do not fault Aung San Su Kyi one bit for wishing to protect the citizens of Burma against trouble makers. Help should come from nearby muslim countries like Indonesia or Malaysia, but they don,t want them either ! Muslims have a completely different lifestyle from normal civilized people, and they do not wish to assimilate.

Well they came originally from Bangladesh, illegally to Myanmar.

Even Burma doesn't want them………wonder why?

Now they are returning.

What a great idea!

Now if we could just convince other muslims in European nations to return to the countries that they came from………

1 hour ago, phantomfiddler said:

If a cockroach flies in your kitchen window what do you do ? You step on it because you don,t want your kitchen to be overrun with cockroaches, simple as that, and I for one do not fault Aung San Su Kyi one bit for wishing to protect the citizens of Burma against trouble makers. Help should come from nearby muslim countries like Indonesia or Malaysia, but they don,t want them either ! Muslims have a completely different lifestyle from normal civilized people, and they do not wish to assimilate.

You must have missed Najibs fiery speech it was earth shattering. He is using the crisis for personal political gain to convince the people to vote for damaged goods in the next election. A truly sly old fox. 

29 minutes ago, soc said:

Well they came originally from Bangladesh, illegally to Myanmar.

Even Burma doesn't want them………wonder why?

Now they are returning.

What a great idea!

Now if we could just convince other muslims in European nations to return to the countries that they came from………

And I just saw a pink elephant fly by.

4 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Shades of Rawanda genocide, calling them cockroaches. The Muslims been there for hundreds of years. Are you non Thai? Would you like to be stepped on by Thais as a cockroach? Official policy supposedly says all equal regardless of ethnicity or religion, but we know how that goes....

"Muslims have a completely different lifestyle from normal civilized people..." Do you interact and/or know ANY Muslims? I have Muslim friends from around the world, and yes they are usually different: not like the drunken riff raff sexpats that come here, usually very polite and gracious, have a brain and know how to use it.

This is such nasty, ignorant racist and religist clap trap, hard to believe it hasn't been moderated. Are you a troll?

8 hours ago, JoePai said:

I find it despicable that woman - yes  Aung San - lets this happen, she came in full of promise and ends up like the rest of them    :bah:

Everyone thinks Aung San is a saint.  Politicans are the problem, not the solution.

18 hours ago, Emster23 said:

Shades of Rawanda genocide, calling them cockroaches. The Muslims been there for hundreds of years. Are you non Thai? Would you like to be stepped on by Thais as a cockroach? Official policy supposedly says all equal regardless of ethnicity or religion, but we know how that goes....

"Muslims have a completely different lifestyle from normal civilized people..." Do you interact and/or know ANY Muslims? I have Muslim friends from around the world, and yes they are usually different: not like the drunken riff raff sexpats that come here, usually very polite and gracious, have a brain and know how to use it.

This is such nasty, ignorant racist and religist clap trap, hard to believe it hasn't been moderated. Are you a troll?

I would fully expect to be stepped on here if I was trying to make Thais change there way of life to fit mine. I am tired of people sticking up for people who refuse to melt into the society where they have chosen to live. The same can be said of many of the lone wolf terrorists that have struck in many countries, that they were really nice intelligent guys that were my friend. The fact is if they are muslim than you are an infidel in the most liberal form of their religion. They are allowed to be nice to you but they know you are not equal and should be converted, ruled or eliminated. Call Saudi Arabia if you need help. Oh I forgot Muslims hate each other too. Why don't you go live with them for a while and read a bible in their presence and then come back to report on the warm reception you got from them. Teach a couple girls how to read while your there. Have a nice life.

On 12/5/2016 at 0:29 PM, JoePai said:

I find it despicable that woman - yes  Aung San - lets this happen, she came in full of promise and ends up like the rest of them    :bah:

Who are the rest of them those evil people who believe in teaching girls in school? and eat pork right in front of those who don't? and have the audacity that there country should be governed the way they see fit? Ah yes the rest of them.

The Rohingya problem with Burmese gov is not a new issue, it's been there for a long time. The rohingya refused to be burmese and instead wanted independency. Myanmar is a Buddhist country and you are free to practise your own religons, but that doesn't mean you can build a mosque right on its front door and declare its land as Islam state. Just because Malaysia is an Islam country doesn't make what the Rohingya did in Myanmar to be correct. There are so many Buddhist Burmese in Malaysia, if they gather up and grab Ipoh as their land and declare it as Buddhist state, I personally want to hear Najib shouting humanity!

Archived