Family: West Michigan woman stuck in Thailand after escaping abduction

webfact

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cook my sock said:

Sure, and the Chinese girl framing the two danish guys in Chiangmai. Etc etc
Stuff happens and in the meantime constructive detective work would get closer to the truth. Innocent til proven.

You're not in Kansas anymore -- innocence is not assumed everywhere........

23 hours ago, Cindy Fairfield said:

She is working with the Thailand police from here. A policeman named Mario has been very professional and she has been in contact with him daily and is sharing any information that might be helpful. Fortunately, he has sent her a photo of the bar and she has identified it as the place where the man abducted her. She also has described some of the group that was with her abductor so again, hopefully, they will be able to find witnesses (she remembers the bartender talking at length early in the evening to the sister of the man who abducted her and with whom she had been friendly with) and they will be able to stop this person from potentially doing this to someone else. As far as sex trafficking goes or simply an attempted rape on an individual, we truly have no idea. But because she was taken  to a windowless apartment with a bare mattress on the floor, it seems like this kind of activity has happened before or could happen again in the future. I'm certain Thai people and others living in Bangkok do not want this kind of person roaming their streets either so, hopefully, the police will find leads. As far as the uniform goes, we are not from that area, so my daughter clearly did not know whether it was a local police uniform or military or whatever. She only knows that he was in a tan uniform that had some red on it.

Was it the Tapas bar? Anymore details from Alex? How is she now? Can we help you piece this crime together?

1 hour ago, Patsycat said:

I'm a bit confused about why her friend Joe wasn't worried that she had just disappeared all night?  My friends would be having kittens after an hour!!  But, they look out for the vulnerable females in their midst.

Why hasn't he given a statement to the press? Also why didn't they take many photos when they went sight seeing? All the statements seem to fit, I'm not questioning that. Just want more details. As do we all. Doesn't Alex want to catch these people?

On 12/11/2016 at 5:14 PM, sanemax said:

Something just occurred to me .

Why didnt she just change the date of her flight on her return ticket?

She must have had a restricted ticket  where you cannot change dates  and if not used  then it expires

She said they would not honor her ticket when she went to the airport at a different departure date 

Of course She thinks there is a conspiracy and the airlines are in on it  Give me a break

This is a bogus story or little of any truth to it 

Archived