Jealous Thai husband sets fire to his wife on Sukhumvit Soi 22

webfact

14 minutes ago, ThailandLOS said:

Capture.PNG

Prosecutor's count 2, 3 and 4.

I'm sure they will nail him good for this.

I'm convinced your are correct, or at least could be

The outcome, will be decided when certain other factors are taken into account

The RTP needs to investigate these very closely before any further proceedings can take place

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

Whether this particular individual has the money or not is not the point I am making . The thrust of my comment that seems to escape you is that so often victims families get paid out to satisfy the perpetrators and get them off the hook; that is if they have the money. If they don't have the money then they get what's coming.

I repeat for your benefit and thhMan....Thai justice has a monetary value.

But in this case you are wrong. The rest of your story doesn't matter; does it.

1 hour ago, sn1per said:

maybe not but there are plenty of painters and decorators here that do marbling, aging  and paint effects such as Trompe-l'œil  which is still decorating, And as stated by Callaway in a previous post there are plenty of wallpaper shops in bkk. Anyway my point here is that you don't need to hang wallpaper to be a decorator

Amazing the directions threads go at times...

8 hours ago, noitom said:

Thai deliberate charges. It's too obvious to all else that it's attempted murder, but Thais need to deliberate. Thais love to deliberate and put off doing the right thing.

More likely they are waiting to see if it'll be murder or attempted murder. Makes a big difference and they will want to get the first charge right, as it makes a big difference to sentencing.

Maybe they should just speak to you though as you obviously know best.

8 hours ago, noitom said:

Thai deliberate charges. It's too obvious to all else that it's attempted murder, but Thais need to deliberate. Thais love to deliberate and put off doing the right thing.

Lock this sick SOB and throw away the key.... Should have let him burn!!!

"Thai deliberate charges. It's too obvious to all else that it's attempted murder, but Thais need to deliberate. Thais love to deliberate and put off doing the right thing"

Please understand...the Thai mind can not comprehend 'the right thing'...

8 minutes ago, lgking said:

"Thai deliberate charges. It's too obvious to all else that it's attempted murder, but Thais need to deliberate. Thais love to deliberate and put off doing the right thing"

Please understand...the Thai mind can not comprehend 'the right thing'...

"Racist much"?

1 hour ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

In France this would be a crime of passion, and treated with some consideration for both parties.

Thank goodness we are not there then and let's hope the only consideration this man gets is life or life with hard labour.

If found guilty of course...

45 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Thank goodness we are not there then and let's hope the only consideration this man gets is life or life with hard labour.

If found guilty of course...

Looking at your earlier posts one in particular, you have already pronounced that

And no Bluespunk I did not say he was innocent, or even suggest that he was, just to save you the trouble of suggesting I have   555555555

Just now, oldlakey said:

Looking at your earlier posts one in particular, you have already pronounced that

And no Bluespunk I did not say he was innocent, or even suggest that he was, just to save you the trouble of suggesting I have   555555555

I really don't care what you are saying or ''think''.

I know what I think and I stick by my earlier posts. Scum who set others alight deserve all they get.

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

Could it be that the guy is a painter and thus having a can of paint

with him is plausible?.....

More plausible is that he is  a drinker as beer cans were found too!

Thinner would not be kept in the passenger area unless he had a use for it.

I'm still thinking about how the husband picked his wife up after her workshift at a world class hotel. Looking at the photo above and reading the article makes me assume that it was quite possible the wife was the majority breadwinner in the household - which is not at all uncommon in Thai marriages. Thus, his jealousy could have been over the fact that his wife was supporting him and he felt a loss of face due to that. So instead of getting a job, like a real man would, he possibly accused her of banging the boss (possibly a falang) and things got out of control.

A lot of "ifs" in my post, but it isn't an impossible scenario.

12 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

In France this would be

crime of passion, and treated with some consideration for both parties.

'consideration'?  are you for real?  burning another human being deserves some 'consideration'?  you think in France, or any country,  this evil deed should get some 'consideration'?  wow just wow!

On 12/7/2016 at 6:52 AM, noitom said:

not really deliberation, more like a discussion and negotiation regarding reimbursable ways to lessen, alter or alleviate charges-punishments.

On 12/7/2016 at 11:33 AM, digibum said:

You didn't recognize Mr. Somchai Marriott?  

funny but in actuality thers no lack of women from wealth that do hold jobs at upscale hotels. you might think having money would preclude them from wanting to work there. i have seen and known personally such women. in my experience they are light complexion, thai chinese or 50 50, have somewhat meaningful university degrees, even can have a driver to take them to work and pick them up. they have an office - managerial position or public relations and can read-write english and assuming if single can be fun to hang out with and even invite the man to party and cover the bill

On 12/7/2016 at 6:53 AM, NongKhaiKid said:

And he just happened to have the thinner with him.

Chaser for the beers! He accidentally spilled some and forgot he was smoking at the time. All a big misunderstanding. Few wais and off to the monkhood should see him right. Whoops - he ain't rich, hiso, well connected - hang'him

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

funny but in actuality thers no lack of women from wealth that do hold jobs at upscale hotels. you might think having money would preclude them from wanting to work there. i have seen and known personally such women. in my experience they are light complexion, thai chinese or 50 50, have somewhat meaningful university degrees, even can have a driver to take them to work and pick them up. they have an office - managerial position or public relations and can read-write english and assuming if single can be fun to hang out with and even invite the man to party and cover the bill

Please tell us, what is a "meaningful degree?"

On 12/7/2016 at 10:10 AM, silent said:

When was the last time you saw a Thai plan that worked?  

This one didn't go according to plan either - the arsholio managed to set himself on fire too - you have a point there. :hit-the-fan:

Poor woman - I wouldn't've cared rats ass about the guy and instead tend to the lady on frontseat instead. Appalling :/

55 minutes ago, jabis said:

This one didn't go according to plan either - the arsholio managed to set himself on fire too - you have a point there. :hit-the-fan:

Poor woman - I wouldn't've cared rats ass about the guy and instead tend to the lady on frontseat instead. Appalling :/

Is too

6 hours ago, atyclb said:

what you say matches my experience, have met a handfull of 'em

Archived