Jealous Thai husband sets fire to his wife on Sukhumvit Soi 22

webfact

2 hours ago, George Graham said:

What about Leiden University? Meaningful?

yes ofcourse. my post just mentioned a few but in the world there are many fine universities.  i have been to leidin city and its quite nice as is the university.   i once saw a leiden graduate orthopedic surgeon.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

'consideration'?  are you for real?  burning another human being deserves some 'consideration'?  you think in France, or any country,  this evil deed should get some 'consideration'?  wow just wow!

Hay, I just said in France that's what happens. I didn't say I agree!

Calm down! Or are you French?

16 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Hay, I just said in France that's what happens. I didn't say I agree!

Calm down! Or are you French?

But you are factually INCORRECT the 'crime of passion' you refer to must not be PREMEDITATED (i.e. carry a bottle of thinner + lighter in a car). I just think you need to research before claiming 'in France this is what happens'  it doesn't

8 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

But you are factually INCORRECT the 'crime of passion' you refer to must not be PREMEDITATED (i.e. carry a bottle of thinner + lighter in a car). I just think you need to research before claiming 'in France this is what happens'  it doesn't

It has yet to proven the thinners bottle was in the car for the purpose of immolating his wife, so the "facts" are not there, and is not proven to be premeditated. That is for the court to decide, or are you judge and jury?

Archived