Who is western woman tourist found unconscious on Lonely Beach, Koh Chang?

webfact

Who is western woman tourist found unconscious on Lonely Beach, Koh Chang?

p4.jpg

Picture: Thairath

KOH CHANG: -- Authorities have drawn a blank as mystery surround the identity of a western woman found unconscious near Lonely Beach, Koh Chang on Tuesday.

The woman, fully clothed, aged about thirty, was found on a grassy area near the beach by a member of the public who immediately contacted medics, reports Thairath.

After more than 12 hours had passed the woman was still unconscious and was on a respirator though her heartbeat was normal.

There was no evidence of alcohol or signs that she had been attacked.

She was initially rushed to the international clinic on the island but yesterday was transferred to the mainland in Trat.

Police are mystified - there was no identification on the woman and enquiries at resorts and of transport in the area have all turned up nothing. Nobody knows who she is or when she arrived in the area.

Meanwhile the woman remains on a respirator in Trat still unconscious.

Police said she was dressed in a white t-shirt with an orange and black skirt.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-08

IMG_8876.JPG

40 minutes ago, Grubster said:

Why weren't you charged?

When I have visited the doctor at the same hospital they've charged me but EMS always have told me emergency room is free, and I did one overnight stay after being admitted by EMS and that was also without charge, but I will clarify, medicines used on me in the emergency room I was not charged for, but when I was written a prescription to take away I had to pay for that.

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

That's why kids come to Thailand?  To be unconscious?  

Stay home and be unconscious.  

You can use the roundtrip airfare for more drugs.?

Yeah kids, leave living life to narrow-minded old people.

2 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

That's why kids come to Thailand?  To be unconscious?  

Stay home and be unconscious.  

You can use the roundtrip airfare for more drugs.?

Nah,.....she was probably drugged ??? rape-drug ? Rohypnol ??? If they do some additional tests they might find some different DNA on or in her body...!?!?

I hope she recovers well and will be further OK !!!

49 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Nah,.....Try, drugged ??? rape-drug ? Rohypnol ??? most certain !!!

Yeah, it happened to me, drugged and then taken to my room and robbed and then dumped in the back of a pickup in the car park, all in full view of hotel staff who did nothing but "chase them away", I was definitely a bit groggy the next day!

1 hour ago, Squeegee said:

Yeah kids, leave living life to narrow-minded old people.

As you are now so once was I.

As I am now so you will be.

Have to say though I never got into any condition that caused hassle and worry to others or caused others expense.

I could explain more but it takes a little bit of maturity to understand it.

Have a good day.

19 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Knock off the wise cracks until she is ok at the minimum. .   I really hope this woman fully recovers.  

Amazing what lot of garbage comments can be made about a poor girl still in critical condition. Until now we don't know the When, Who and Were, would you guys like it if it was your daughter laying there ? No, thought so. As for Rohypnol, it,s not normal to lay unconsious for days unless mixed with opioids like heroin, big enough doze of one or the other or both could be fatal or lead to coma. This lady is after what i can read only unconcious, anybody thought that this could be a medical condition. Just saying, Stop jump the GUN.

Ive been to Lonely Beach.Its not the best of places.There are a couple of good hotels,but mainly its all dark sois and hilly.The beach is about 5/10 minutes walk from the main town.There is 1 big hotel on the beach and it's filled entirely with felang backpackers and the sort.Maybe she was with someone in there and ended up on the beach,comatose for some reason.Strange stuff,buy i expect it will come out soon.At least she is still alive.

Archived