West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I am sure that Nicky Shorey would be delighted to know that t was either him or Roberto Carlos going to West Ham :D

Nobody had heard of him (erm Shorey that is) a year ago :D

Your valuation for the Man that will probably make his England debut tomorrow is the same as Paul Konchesky...how can that be right, plus Shorey will not go anywhere for less than 5m...jeez he has just broken into the England squad..Konchesky is a "Has Been" I had him in my Fantasy Football Team and I think he ammassed about 10 points thus helping me to achieve last place :o

As for Mulliins....I hope he does not come to Reading.. he was not a regular starter in the West Ham revival was he??

We are a team of fighters and ankle biters..cant see Mullins fitting into our style of play

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your valuation for the Man that will probably make his England debut tomorrow is the same as Paul Konchesky...how can that be right, plus Shorey will not go anywhere for less than 5m...jeez he has just broken into the England squad..Konchesky is a "Has Been" I had him in my Fantasy Football Team and I think he ammassed about 10 points thus helping me to achieve last place :o

You should have asked some West Ham fans what they thought of him.. Can't defend, can't pass.

As for Mulliins....I hope he does not come to Reading.. he was not a regular starter in the West Ham revival was he??

I don't think his attitude has been that good this year, especially since Curbs arrived. No idea how he kept Mascherano out of the team. I won't miss him.

I am sure that Nicky Shorey would be delighted to know that t was either him or Roberto Carlos going to West Ham :D

We are a team of fighters and ankle biters..cant see Mullins fitting into our style of play

Paul Konchesky

Has had a truly woeful season since about January. He can't tackle, seems to pass to the opposition on purpose and I don't think that I've ever seen a poorer crosser of the ball.

Although we've already rejected a bid from Birmingham this doesn't mean that he's staying, just that we're no longer going to sell because we have to. Which is great. Also, him and Curbs have a history, so if he stays that would be one big suprise. Reading, or anyone, are welcome to him.

Hayden Mullins

Hayden Mullins

Mullins has had his doubters at first, but last season when he was center midfield with Reo Coker he played well enough to make him a regular in the side. But when Reo Coker fell apart Mullins seemed to go the same way. Mascherano's odd signing couldn't have helped his confidence much either.

But was never an unpopular player - helped on by scoring a couple of goals.

But oh dear, then came along Quashie so Mullins only begun three games from then until the end of the season.

I doubt whether he fits into Curbs plans. Although I rate him above Quashie and should have been chosen over him, imo, But his passing has been frustrantingly poor. Especially when NRC went to bits.

He's had a poor deal really. The signing of Mascherano put pressure on him when he was doing little wrong in fact, and the Quashie signing just rubbed salt into the wound.

He's definately at Premiership standard though. I can't say whether he'd fit into the Reading side or not. But that may all be hypothetical if we do a swap for Bent ? He's a Pardew player after all's said and done.

But I think that he deserves better than the Championship to be honest.

As it now appears likely that he'll be signing for Aston Villa next week...

A fair appraisal I reckon

Champions league or bust for deluded Reo-Coker

31st May 2007

By Dan Halton

Having handed in a transfer request West Ham’s captain has played his last game for the club but will not be sorely missed by Dan Halton.

“Every action has a reaction, and you have to be careful with your actions and think about what you are doing and how it will affect other people.”

Reo-Coker speaking to the Sunday Times, 7 May 2006

There’s a fine line between ambition and arrogance. Over the course of the past year Nigel Reo-Coker has displayed far too much of the latter. An energetic and vital cog in the West Ham machinery that impressed in their first year back in the Premiership, he should have been buckling down for more of the same come the start of last season but instead threw his toys out of the pram when the club allegedly rebuffed enquiries from Arsenal and Manchester United without informing him.

His head suitably turned, performances on the pitch deteriorated to the extent that fans and ex-players justifiably turned against him. Only the bigger games seemed to interest him, ironically scoring his only goal of a wretched season against Manchester United before arrogantly cupping his ear to the Bobby Moore Stand in angry non-celebration. Yet the captain’s armband stayed with him – a decision Alan Pardew was to regret when he was sacked after a dreadful start to the season. If your captain has lost interest in driving the club forward then the rest of ship will follow.

"I can confirm that Nigel has handed in a transfer request. I am surprised as captain he is being allowed to leave.” Agent Tony Finnigan, 26 May 2007

Alan Curbishley took over from Pardew but undeterred Reo-Coker still wanted out and submitted a transfer request in January, making his intentions crystal clear. When it was turned down and the transfer window had shut quotes attributed to the midfielder suddenly appeared in the media stating his desire to help West Ham stay in the Premiership. A deal had obviously been struck. In return for keeping the captaincy and doing what he is paid to do the club would allow him to leave in the summer. Not one West Ham fan can have blinked at the announcement this week from the Reo-Coker camp that he had played his last game for the club.

“I am a very loyal person but to play at my best I need to be happy. I made a promise to West Ham fans that I would help keep this club in the Premier League and I have done that.” Reo-Coker after the 1-0 win at Old Trafford, 13 May 2007

Curbishley’s despair at the Baby Bentley culture he discovered at West Ham pointed the finger squarely at the likes of Reo-Coker. One look at his cringeworthy MySpace website tells you all you need to know about the man. One-season wonder, big-time charlie, the epitome of the selfish and deluded Premiership generation. There’s a lot of names you can call some players but true professionals perform season after season, feel privileged to be given the club captaincy and earn respect over a number of years. West Ham stayed in the Premier League but you will find a queue of players who contributed to the cause ahead of our beloved captain. I find it hard to believe the attitude let alone the ordinary form of Reo-Coker will have impressed men such as Arsene Wenger or Alex Ferguson who are notoriously meticulous in their attention to detail when it comes to potential players’ personalities and backgrounds.

"At the end of the day he never felt wanted but I am sure he will have a bright future elsewhere." Finnigan again

Not content with being plucked from the obscurity of Milton Keynes in 2004 to play in front of 35,000 fans at Upton Park as opposed to one man and his dog at the National Hockey Stadium, Reo-Coker holds the honour of being the youngest captain West Ham has had since Bobby Moore. An honour he has tarnished over the past season with his childish actions. Promotion to the Premiership in 2005 saw Reo-Coker flourish and having missed out on a place in the World Cup party for Germany last summer his stock could not have been higher. A time to repay the faith Pardew and the fans had in him from the start perhaps? Not for Nigel.

“Money does talk now. I'm prepared for that. If I have to move and my career lies elsewhere eventually, so be it.” Sunday Times interview, 7 May 2006

West Ham was simply a stepping stone for him. He does not have the quality nor personality to demand the Champions League football he so craves. He can tackle, track back and deliver a safe pass sideways but ostensibly he is an ordinary footballer who is a long way off the finished article. A midfielder who doesn’t score enough goals and picks up too many yellow cards will have to do better to attract the likes of Arsenal and Manchester United. The latest is that he is holding out for one of these two to step in amidst interest from more realistic suitors in Aston Villa, Newcastle and Tottenham. No doubt his agent and self-confessed guardian Tony Finnigan has inflated the Reo-Coker ego to such an extent that anything less than a top-four team would be seen as disrespect. I mean this man is the England Under 21 captain…

“A general is the safeguard of the nation. When this support is in place, the nation will certainly be strong. When this support is not in place, the nation will certainly not be strong.” Sun Tzu from the Art of War

So it’s goodbye to the numerous misplaced passes, poor final balls, multitude of yellow cards, turning in performances on a whim, silly dance celebrations, dismissive waves to the crowd, cupped-ear arrogance of the goal against Man U and having a captain whose loyalty is only to himself. Nigel often quotes the Art of War as being an inspiration to him as a leader. Time for him to blow the dust off that book for his next career move.

I thought the MySpace page was a hoax put there by a regular on WHO..

In fact all of that could have been written by someone reading WHO..

I've no idea who Dan Halton is. But whoever, I think it an intelligent and fairly insightful piece of writing. :o

I've no idea who Dan Halton is. But whoever, I think it an intelligent and fairly insightful piece of writing. :D

Dan Halton seems to be spot on about the boy 'coker , but its only what real footie fans have been saying for a long time.

As I have said before , I'm sure there will be no hammers out there that will be sorry to see him leave, and never mind all that boll#x about him saving the hammers , it was a boy called tevez and the hammers fans with a lot of help from curbishley and Wigan that kept you up :D:D and anyway he didnt feel wanted the poor lad :D:bah::o:bah: .

I've no idea who Dan Halton is. But whoever, I think it an intelligent and fairly insightful piece of writing. :D

Oh, I think you I see what you mean now :o

Your talking about Reo-Coker's 'My Space'. I've never looked at it (up to here with the bloke to be honest) but I doubt whether it'd have been constructed by a WHO'er. They don't keep secrets very well on there - someone would have let it out for sure.

Dan Halton seems to be spot on about the boy 'coker , but its only what real footie fans have been saying for a long time.

As I have said before , I'm sure there will be no hammers out there that will be sorry to see him leave, and never mind all that boll#x about him saving the hammers , it was a boy called tevez and the hammers fans with a lot of help from curbishley and Wigan that kept you up :D:D and anyway he didnt feel wanted the poor lad :D:D:o:bah: .

Your right, nobody will be sorry to see him go, as many have been saying that for most of this season - and some last too. But there are those - like me -who think that it's a bit sad that he let his personality get in the way of it all... he really does have potential. In some ways I also blame Pardew for giving him the captains armband in the first place. He was far too young and inexperienced . Also when it was obvious that he was a bad apple why Pardew didn't stamp on Reo-Coker and the 'clique' that had formed is another story.

I don't entirely agree that Tevez kept us up. A major part maybe, but there was a lot of passion and monumental commitment shown by others too. Noble, Zamora, Collins, Neill (who should have taken the captains armband, btw) and even our own football genius - Christian Dalley. They all done us very proud in the end.

As for Curbs. I've long said that he's the man for the job and was well chuffed when he finally got it. I'm just glad that I have been proved right as far as that's concerned. But believe it or not , he still has his doubters :bah:

I realise that reading through this might be hard going. But it looks genuine enough - even if the bloke has some memory to recall it all.

Lifted from WHO via KUMB

Right chaps and chapesses am now back from a rather splendid luncheon not too ######ed to get to tonights shin-dig avec messrs Bonds, Cottee and Gayle.I'll do my best to recount tales of matters claret (lots of it) and blue (no need to be). As I've said before the source is genuine but obviously he needs to keep some decorum as do i on certain matters. but here's the gist of things.

1. The Icemen are mustard. very ambitious, very committed and apparently absolutely loving it, Eggy big-time. Was saddened by the prospect of relegation but remained confident to all staff throughout and never flinched from the 'just a setback' line.

2. Backing for Curbs is very resolute and £30m gross (of sales) is not am unrealistic assessment of our fire-power if required. However...

3. it seems that the investment in the team is being prioritised for this year. The new ground will become priority from next year - big committemnt to this. So team overhaul this term then more of a 'one or two here one or two there' therefater.

4. Impression was that Curbs (and Day) were tough cookies and had very principled views on what the players should do, behave and be responsible for. Not keen on 'individuals' and 'flash types'.

5. Transfer activity this summer will attempt to build the nucleus of a top 6 side for the next 2-3 years.

6. very positive feel about all aspects of the club and staff now. investment to be made in the academy and to broaden the overseas scouting resource.

Nothing to really add on the door marked exit and has been well trawled on this site already. The priority is to slim down the overall size of the squad and only bring in quality. Curbs believes that there are too many 'Ok only' players. maybe worth saying that Baby Rio has got a stay of execution until January at least. This is due to a) improivement in form at tail end and :o unable to get maximum value due to court case c) wants to stay. my man still gets the impression that Gabbs is the odd one out of the 5 CBs. Pards loved him but Curbs sees him more as a RB - not big or striong enough for CB. expendable.

Dont be surprised to see a net reduction of about 7-8 this summer.

Tevez - could not really enmlighten us. Kia i sense holds the cards and its probably all in the hands of barca/real mad. We will fight ###### hard to hold him but if we do then probably just for anither year on effectively a loan-fee basis.

Northern Monkeys etc - no worries. Eggy seems to have assurances fron FIFA itself that we are fine. Coulnt be arsed to debate this at length just kept saying 'don't worry your cotton socks'.

Transfer strategy &n targets - do i have your attention now??

Priority is midfield. NRC out and want 2 CMs plus a RM or one that can play either flank as a wing-man.

PARKER was Curbs #1 choice and that uis a done deal. terms agreed with both Newc and player in principle. Will sign after medical this weekend in early part of next week.

BARTON - not to my mans knowledge. if we have approached then it is via agent, no contact with City over fee etc. he did not see barton as Curbs sort of player i.e. trouble with a capital T for Tit - a complete one. And Curbs does not like to gamble on miscreants.

TOURE - name has been mentioned in-house but this one would be down to Eggy first and foremost. Interest could have well been registered but felt was likely to stay in europe with a top Spanish or Italian club .

MAKELE - possible. Are asking to be kept informed shopuld Chelski giove the green light. Fee is nop more than £1m wages high.

?? - also loooking at a Scandi kid (u-21s) to be brought in and grounded for 1-2 years time. cant recall the name i'm afraid but playing in sweden.

CAHILL - there is some fire to the smoke i detect. our stance here seems to revolve around

NRC. we seem to be hoping the scouse want him and if so a px deal for cahill could well be a runner. Is on Curbs list and Lucas is desperate for a team mate to join us.

the wide player RM was hoped to be Giles Barnes buit now unlikely sionce Derby made it up. ( Poss go again in Jan if Derby struggling). Had dismissed koumas and offered Eagles and dismissed him. the names still on the list are Barnetta (agent informed), Routledge (as a back-stop) and surprisingly Young (Villa) still crops up. Looking outside Uk for this slot too.

LB - want a first choice over george macca. No surprise here SHOREY has been approached and i Reading contacted. Mullins may be bait here. fee is £4-5m. Will talk with player & agent within the next 10 days. Not imminent but hopeful. If that fails there is a target in germany - no name given. Baines is a no-no due to Wigan stand-ofv and Curbs not a bifg fan.

Robinson of WBA also on the list.

Strikers.

Situation muddled by tevez and Ashton - should be ready fro August but hinted all is not yet 100% with him. Boobby stays, Cole goes and Hare is dispensible. No ineterst in Bellamy at all. Viduka wont shift family from NE though we were very keen.

thjere is clearly business to be donme with Charlton. bent is Curbs #1 choice and this is regardless of whether tevez stays or not. trying to tie up a deal before the Tevez situation clears so as not to be held to ransom. dDelegations meeting next week from clubs to discuss formal offers. Agent and player are aware and behind the scenes terms have been discussd alreadfy. Think its Tuesday. we would offer PX from Mullins, hare, gabbs, walker, davenport i.e.all players known to be liked by pards.

Bent comes even if tevez stays. We are in poll position on bent but Charlton may play hard ball. Liverpool thought to have bigger targets annd Yids only interested if defoe goes. Fee for cash is £12m minimum.

very hopeful.

YAKUBU - is the second choice and he is thought to be gettable.

No go on Gudjohnnson - he has no ineterst, we did.

Looks like the hammers could go down after all!! :o

Blades confident of reinstatement

Sheffield United plc chairman Kevin McCabe is confident the club will be reinstated to the Premiership.

An arbitration panel on 18 June will hear the Blades' claim against the Premier League's failure to dock West Ham points over the Carlos Tevez saga.

"I firmly believe we will win and the previous decision will be overturned," McCabe told BBC Five Live Sport.

"Officials have said that if the arbitration overturns the previous decision then we should be reinstated."

The Blades are challenging a decision to fine West Ham rather than dock them points and cancel striker Tevez's registration.

The Premier League had initially told Sheffield United, who were relegated on the last day of the season, that they were wasting their time and money.

But McCabe claims officials have since told the club they will regain their top-flight status if their claim is successful.

Asked about what that would mean to West Ham, who stayed up in 15th place while Sheffield United were relegated on goal difference after finishing on the same number of points as 17th-placed Wigan, he said: "That's conjecture. That's not my issue, that is one that has to rest firmly with the Premier League.

"Our dispute is with the Premier League."

The Blades chief said having an extra team in the Premiership could not be ruled out.

He added: "It seems a simple way of sorting things out but again that is really for the board of the Premier League to decide and opine upon."

The issue has dragged on since March when the Hammers were charged by the Premier League with breaching rules in relation to the signings of Argentine duo Tevez and Javier Mascherano.

Tevez and Mascherano, who has since left for Liverpool, joined the club in August but their registration with third party Media Sports Investment broke regulations.

West Ham were found guilty of acting improperly and withholding vital documentation over the duo's ownership but they escaped a points deduction and Tevez was allowed to continue playing.

He was one of the major factors in the club's late escape from the drop but the Blades have vowed to fight the Premier League's decision.

McCabe stated: "I think the Premier League accept they wish the arbitration was not happening.

"But in the knowledge it is happening and it cannot be prevented, then if the decision is overturned we should be reselected to the Premier League.

"Since we really looked into the whys and the wherefores of the Tevez affair it became apparent that a wrong decision was made.

"There were circumstances behind the wrong decision but we've looked at it and consulted with our lawyers and we're confident that the arbitration will overturn it.

"An injustice has been done - a club that played within the rules has been relegated and a club that breached the rules has been rewarded."

Actor and Sheffield United fan Sean Bean will lead a delegation to Parliament on 13 June - five days before the arbitration looks at the Blades' claim.

McCabe has not ruled out taking the matter further if the decision is not in their favour.

He said: "The arbitration is critical to our reinstatement to the Premier League. If there are other legal recourses they may be looked into but we're all working hard towards 18 and 19 of June."

Looks like the hammers could go down after all!!

Blades confident of reinstatement

Sheffield United plc chairman Kevin McCabe is confident the club will be reinstated to the Premiership.

An arbitration panel on 18 June will hear the Blades' claim against the Premier League's failure to dock West Ham points over the Carlos Tevez saga.

"I firmly believe we will win and the previous decision will be overturned," McCabe told BBC Five Live Sport.

"Officials have said that if the arbitration overturns the previous decision then we should be reinstated."

And you've never considered that the northern monkey is clearly deluded with at least one screw loose ? :o

He's keeping the media bubbling along with this "getting the decision overturned" bX. However, this panel is being convened to see if the original panel operated within the rules, not to re-examine the case itself. The Premier League have already said that according to their rules (which Sheffield United have signed to say they agreed with) only West Ham can appeal the decision and get the actual hearing reviewed.

The man's a ....

Would be an outrage if the were let back in. They were relegated fair and square. If they get back in, there will be a challenge every season when someone has a gripe and gets relegated.

Would be an outrage if the were let back in. They were relegated fair and square. If they get back in, there will be a challenge every season when someone has a gripe and gets relegated.

Too right. The deranged idiot's dragging it all into the gutter.

no mate... mccabe wasnt the one who dragged it into the gutter...the ones that did are now stinking and hes not going to let them take a bath yet. :o

no mate... mccabe wasnt the one who dragged it into the gutter...the ones that did are now stinking and hes not going to let them take a bath yet. :D

Fortunately, you're obviously not one of those football supporters - including many of Sheffield United, if you care to read their websites - that , in a recent poll , indicated by 84% that MCcabe should just let it go.

But go ahead and join the bitter and twisted f'wit who insists on making himself look a bigger fool than he already is by not accepting that they were relegated because they just weren't good enough.

Tough titties is the phrase that immediately springs to mind.:D

Perhaps your bizarre analogy of "stinking" and "baths" might have been better compared to Messrs. Brown and Aldridge, there at least we might have reached some semblance of agreement. :o

Marlon has been told he can leave the club apparently

Five clubs are reportedly interested in him including Celtic, Sunderand & Man City.

I'd personally would like to see him at Celtic where he'd score plenty and get Champions League football next year.

All the best to the bloke.

no mate... mccabe wasnt the one who dragged it into the gutter...the ones that did are now stinking and hes not going to let them take a bath yet. :D

Fortunately, you're obviously not one of those football supporters - including many of Sheffield United, if you care to read their websites - that , in a recent poll , indicated by 84% that MCcabe should just let it go.

But go ahead and join the bitter and twisted f'wit who insists on making himself look a bigger fool than he already is by not accepting that they were relegated because they just weren't good enough.

Tough titties is the phrase that immediately springs to mind. :D

Perhaps your bizarre analogy of "stinking" and "baths" might have been better compared to Messrs. Brown and Aldridge, there at least we might have reached some semblance of agreement. :o

Spot on. And you know this sour b'lox will continue next season if Tevez is still with us.. Constant whining about why is he allowed to play for us, etc

Most of it seems to be base on McCabe & Whelan's griping rather than on actual facts.

If we do go down as a result, I hope it's through exclusion rather than points deduction, so that 4 go down and West Brom come up, thus leaving McCabe with nothing to complain about, but still relegated.

Tough titties is the phrase that immediately springs to mind. :D

Perhaps your bizarre analogy of "stinking" and "baths" might have been better compared to Messrs. Brown and Aldridge, there at least we might have reached some semblance of agreement. :D

I dont think it should be just let go.

But I dont disagree with you about the field of play. Sheffield united were not good enough.

However Westham lied and cheated the other premiership clubs and others have had points deducted for far less.

Granted ( gutter & stinking ) it was the old regime and not the new one that was to blame. Where is the pending case to bring them to account?

What about the new crowd..spend 85 milion and dont check the books properly!. ...how good was their legal advice in this matter! Are they going to be pursued for their sterling work?

West ham should be excluded / relegated ...thats fair and just. ( to all except west ham fans )

West brom should be promoted.

If you were to cancel all of WHU results for the season you would still probably have the same champions and watford,charlton and sheff utd relegated.

Dont be too hard on Mccabe...he was trying to sell a football club... a few weeks ago it was worth quite a bit in the premiership not so now.

:o

I dont think it should be just let go.

But I dont disagree with you about the field of play. Sheffield united were not good enough.

However Westham lied and cheated the other premiership clubs and others have had points deducted for far less.

Granted ( gutter & stinking ) it was the old regime and not the new one that was to blame. Where is the pending case to bring them to account?

What about the new crowd..spend 85 milion and dont check the books properly!. ...how good was their legal advice in this matter! Are they going to be pursued for their sterling work?

West ham should be excluded / relegated ...thats fair and just. ( to all except west ham fans )

West brom should be promoted.

If you were to cancel all of WHU results for the season you would still probably have the same champions and watford,charlton and sheff utd relegated.

Dont be too hard on Mccabe...he was trying to sell a football club... a few weeks ago it was worth quite a bit in the premiership not so now.

:o

Lied, maybe. But how did we cheat? If anything, we weakened ourselves.

the cheating :-As members of the premier league they agree to ...

each Chairman of the

club members commits themselves to ensure that their

clubs inter alia "behave with the utmost good faith and

honesty to each other" and "will comply with the laws of

the game and follow Premier League Rules, not only to

the letter but also to their spirit and will ensure that

our clubs and officials are fully aware of such rules".

5. By Rule B13 "in all matters and transactions

relating to the league, each club shall behave towards

each other club and the league with the utmost good

faith".

By Rule U18 (which is to be found in a section

headed "Miscellaneous"):

"No club shall enter into a contract which enables

any other party to that contract to acquire the ability

materially to influence its policies or the performance

of its teams in league matches or in any (other)

competitions."

It is those two Rules that West Ham have now

admitted being in breach.

http://www.premierleague.com/public/downlo...270407final.txt

the cheating :-As members of the premier league they agree to ...

each Chairman of the

club members commits themselves to ensure that their

clubs inter alia "behave with the utmost good faith and

honesty to each other" and "will comply with the laws of

the game and follow Premier League Rules, not only to

the letter but also to their spirit and will ensure that

our clubs and officials are fully aware of such rules".

5. By Rule B13 "in all matters and transactions

relating to the league, each club shall behave towards

each other club and the league with the utmost good

faith".

By Rule U18 (which is to be found in a section

headed "Miscellaneous"):

"No club shall enter into a contract which enables

any other party to that contract to acquire the ability

materially to influence its policies or the performance

of its teams in league matches or in any (other)

competitions."

It is those two Rules that West Ham have now

admitted being in breach.

http://www.premierleague.com/public/downlo...270407final.txt

They have admitted all along that they broke rules with regards to the 3rd party agreement. By agreeing that a 3rd party could cancel a contract, we fell foul of a rule designed to stop match fixing.

To me cheating is trying to unlawfully affect the outcome of a game, and I don't see that we did that. The other clubs that were docked points did act in a way that affected the outcome of a game.

It is those two Rules that West Ham have now admitted being in breach.

Exactly so. And been duly fined £5ml. End of story.

Perhaps it's time that PL began taking action against illegal tapping-up of players now - even though in retrospect.

The Zidane bit has been verified by a reliable source

"Zidane Zidane has been persuaded my Eggert Magnusson to sign a 12-month deal (with a 1 year extension), worth £6m! He has been promised that Tevez will be at West Ham come August and that "significant" signings will be made before the start of the season."

The Zidane bit has been verified by a reliable source

"Zidane Zidane has been persuaded my Eggert Magnusson to sign a 12-month deal (with a 1 year extension), worth £6m! He has been promised that Tevez will be at West Ham come August and that "significant" signings will be made before the start of the season."

Will believe it when I see it. How old is he, 38?

Not sure I consider WHO as a reliable source, except for bullshit.

Archived