West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Feeling nervous about this game tomorrow. On paper we are a far better side than Burnley but both teams are in poor form. 

I have this niggling feeling Hart is gonna have a blinder. I’m sure he will get a warm welcome ????

I’m not sure what the fans beef is with him tbh. His attitude was ok, he made some blunders like he always will but he has been respectful when questioned. 

I’ll be happy with any kind of win however ugly. We need to stop the rot and with Arnie back we have a chance. Anderson needs to show more and I’m expecting him to put a shift in. Anything less and he is gonna feel the pressure of the fans on his back. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent performance and a well deserved win. Burnley could not of complained if they had lost by 5 or 6. Ironically Hart saved them from a battering. 

Another excellent performance by Arnie. More like it from Anderson and Diangana, what a future he has. 

Only worrying thing is the way we keep leaking goals when in front. Was reading a stat where we have lost the more points from being in front than any other side. Can see why. Fortunately we kicked on after each one of their goals which is a positive. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jellydog said:

West Ham's central midfield come January. What do you think Kadilo ?:smile:

Actually I thought Nasri was a productive player at times at City. Off the pitch he was a knucklehead.

DrzYLEKWoAEaCpQ.jpg

Yeah at his prime he was decent. No, reportedly wanting £80,000 a week I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. 

BBC gossip today says the deal could be off due to question marks over his fitness. 

Just seems like another Wiltshire type risk, cheap but is he really gonna be 

fit enough to play any part especially as it seems they want him to replace Yarmolenko for six months. I would just leave him alone tbh but clearly the boss appears to want to link up again so he must think he’s up for it. 

On 11/14/2018 at 2:08 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

On that note I'm away to watch his greatest moments on youtube....just an incredible presence he was.

What a hansum man he was . 

I fear for us this weekend. I hope we have a go but they outclass us in pretty much all departments. Early goal and could be carnage but no point in sitting back and waiting. 

Need Arnie to be firing and not whinging about his nobbly knee. Hope his head is in the right place despite his agent brother trying to engineer a move away by sounds of it. 

Cant see anything else other than a high scoring game. Hopefully not all in our goal. 

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I fear for us this weekend. I hope we have a go but they outclass us in pretty much all departments. Early goal and could be carnage but no point in sitting back and waiting. 

Need Arnie to be firing and not whinging about his nobbly knee. Hope his head is in the right place despite his agent brother trying to engineer a move away by sounds of it. 

Cant see anything else other than a high scoring game. Hopefully not all in our goal. 

Yeah, likely to be a tough one for your lads. I can't see Pellegrini parking the bus, especially at home. Given that, you have to expect City will score some goals. Add in that City's defense has been top notch. Could be a long day for the Gunners, but you never know.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

We....even at Spurs read nothing into it....onwards and upwards Kadilo.

It wasn’t even a surprise tbh. After the early goals I was fearing a total embarrassment but the second half we could of got back in it. That said they didn’t really fire and it was still a stroll in the park. 

As you say onwards and (hopefully) upwards 

Archived