What do you do here that you'd never (probably never) do back home?

eldragon

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

Wow you are such a  debbie downer.

What are you saying , give me a break if someone things thailand is a better place to work then were they come from most be bad back home .

Because I would not work in a 3 rd world country at all , unless I am being paid to work here from my country back home .

Things I do in LOS that I didn't do back home

1 - Park anywhere I want without any real fear of prosecution

2 - Buy meals from "Health Dept challenged" dodgy footpath vendors

3 - Pay $5 for a reserved seat at the football

4 - Buy a used car for the same price as a new one back home

7 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

What are you saying , give me a break if someone things thailand is a better place to work then were they come from most be bad back home .

Because I would not work in a 3 rd world country at all , unless I am being paid to work here from my country back home .

I worked in one of the best cities in the US, and had a good job, before moving here.  Because of my training and skill I do very well here with my own business.  I have lovely creative staff and the stress level is 1/4 what I faced in the US.

Have you worked here?

12 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

I worked in one of the best cities in the US, and had a good job, before moving here.  Because of my training and skill I do very well here with my own business.  I have lovely creative staff and the stress level is 1/4 what I faced in the US.

Have you worked here?

Good on you ok , you would be one in  thousands , to have it good but the Average is not like that .

me work here are you joking I am not that ???? Can't say what I want to say .

16 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Good on you ok , you would be one in  thousands , to have it good but the Average is not like that .

me work here are you joking I am not that ???? Can't say what I want to say .

Yes  but only on a couple of small assignments. I have lived there a few times for 2-3 months at a time. Cannot say that I did what I did everyday because of my age but for the first couple of weeks on each visit I got kinda super human. 

55 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Yes  but only on a couple of small assignments. I have lived there a few times for 2-3 months at a time. Cannot say that I did what I did everyday because of my age but for the first couple of weeks on each visit I got kinda super human. 

Ok up to you 

5 hours ago, docspinoff said:

sounds like Thailand has no hope of getting any better. if most of the comments by members talk about them selves braking the laws . how are the Thai people going to learn to do anything different !

So you really belive any one is going to take your lead if you stick to the law 5555. what you will get is comments like Stupid farang.

6 hours ago, docspinoff said:

sounds like Thailand has no hope of getting any better. if most of the comments by members talk about them selves braking the laws . how are the Thai people going to learn to do anything different !

Do they need foreigners to 'teach' them, ore

set an explample?

Unable to edit

Eat street food, drink street coffee.

Snake on a stick, squid legs, meatballs, all in plastic bags with buckets of chili sauce, sticky rice and mango, washed down with a street coffee, AND at any hour, anywhere!!  It doesn't get any better than that.

Nanny state Australia has ridiculous 'health' laws

Archived