What do you do here that you'd never (probably never) do back home?

16 minutes ago, Jedsada3 said:

Have a toilet paper roll on the table...

I have one on my desk at my house in the US. I'm the only person I know who does that. My housekeeper thinks I'm nuts but it's probably not because of the toilet paper, LOL.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

Wow you are such a  debbie downer.

What are you saying , give me a break if someone things thailand is a better place to work then were they come from most be bad back home .

Because I would not work in a 3 rd world country at all , unless I am being paid to work here from my country back home .

Things I do in LOS that I didn't do back home

1 - Park anywhere I want without any real fear of prosecution

2 - Buy meals from "Health Dept challenged" dodgy footpath vendors

3 - Pay $5 for a reserved seat at the football

4 - Buy a used car for the same price as a new one back home

7 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

What are you saying , give me a break if someone things thailand is a better place to work then were they come from most be bad back home .

Because I would not work in a 3 rd world country at all , unless I am being paid to work here from my country back home .

I worked in one of the best cities in the US, and had a good job, before moving here.  Because of my training and skill I do very well here with my own business.  I have lovely creative staff and the stress level is 1/4 what I faced in the US.

Have you worked here?

12 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

I worked in one of the best cities in the US, and had a good job, before moving here.  Because of my training and skill I do very well here with my own business.  I have lovely creative staff and the stress level is 1/4 what I faced in the US.

Have you worked here?

Good on you ok , you would be one in  thousands , to have it good but the Average is not like that .

me work here are you joking I am not that ???? Can't say what I want to say .

16 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Good on you ok , you would be one in  thousands , to have it good but the Average is not like that .

me work here are you joking I am not that ???? Can't say what I want to say .

Yes  but only on a couple of small assignments. I have lived there a few times for 2-3 months at a time. Cannot say that I did what I did everyday because of my age but for the first couple of weeks on each visit I got kinda super human. 

Archived