BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eldragon

What do you do here that you'd never (probably never) do back home?

Morning beach walk finished by dip in ocean

Have a manicure and pedicure every 2/3 weeks in a women's salon -

Have a nice Thai/oil massage every 3/4 days on average (not the happy ending type) 

55 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Yes  but only on a couple of small assignments. I have lived there a few times for 2-3 months at a time. Cannot say that I did what I did everyday because of my age but for the first couple of weeks on each visit I got kinda super human. 

Ok up to you 

1 hour ago, wigan said:

Go home with sexy lady, have sex that night, and only pay for that one night, not pay for rest of life!

How true is that , made me Laugh .

5 hours ago, docspinoff said:

sounds like Thailand has no hope of getting any better. if most of the comments by members talk about them selves braking the laws . how are the Thai people going to learn to do anything different !

So you really belive any one is going to take your lead if you stick to the law 5555. what you will get is comments like Stupid farang.

8 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

So you really belive any one is going to take your lead if you stick to the law 5555. what you will get is comments like Stupid farang.

Well when I am in thailand I stick to the law of the land  .

I haven't worn socks since I got to Thailand or lace up shoes either.  I brought about 50 pairs of socks and about 10 pairs of shoes and boots (size 12us ) and haven't worn any.

Never speak my own language for months  ( it is not English of course )

6 hours ago, docspinoff said:

sounds like Thailand has no hope of getting any better. if most of the comments by members talk about them selves braking the laws . how are the Thai people going to learn to do anything different !

Do they need foreigners to 'teach' them, ore

set an explample?

Unable to edit

Eat street food, drink street coffee.

Snake on a stick, squid legs, meatballs, all in plastic bags with buckets of chili sauce, sticky rice and mango, washed down with a street coffee, AND at any hour, anywhere!!  It doesn't get any better than that.

Nanny state Australia has ridiculous 'health' laws