Take a number: Phuket Airport immigration still overloaded

rooster59

On 12/24/2016 at 1:56 PM, Canceraid said:

Oh! Stop complaining!!!!!!! These tourist depite being warned, still come...so then shut up and stop complaining. The NCPO should make a new rule , tourists and expats who complaing about things here should be locekd up for a period, then fined and finally deported and banned for any future rentry.

Complaining about people complaining. Brilliant.........

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 10:12 AM, RuamRudy said:
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 9:16 AM, stuarty said:

I was there last night at that time waiting for my son arriving from HK. He texted me at 11.40pm to say 400+ people in front of him in the snaky line, and what the flippin heck?. I told him to look for a shorter line, if any. He went to the "Visa on Arrival" line at one end and was asked for and paid 100B and through in 5 minutes. Result.

Oh I wish I knew that!

Ah! Isn't corruption wonderful when it works in your favour.

On 24/12/2016 at 5:39 PM, GiantFan said:

Hope not.  Expires 2018.  USA / Canada are transitional members.  Are you referring to scrubbing of TPP?

My point is, if anyone and everyone jumps on the APEC / Air Crew line, because they are prepared to pay 100 baht, or should I say, be allowed to do so, then your APEC card is of little use to you. 

As the word spreads, you will end up waiting in a long queue, probably not much shorter in length as the "free" queue.

Archived