Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sanemax

Aggressive partners in Thailand

Recommended Posts

During the initial part of a relationship with the Thai gf , she was quite physically aggressive , slaps around the face,  throwing things at me, coming at me with knives , things got worse and worse , hitting me over the head with home appliances , had to go to hospital a few times to get stitched up .

  In the end I just walked up to her and gave her a hefty right hander , straight into her face and I told her that if she ever hits me again that she would have a few more of those coming her way .

  She never hit me again or threw things at me again after that.

Some people have a child like mentality and boundaries need to be set .

I dislike violence and aggression against anyone .

A few weeks later she said to me "Thanks , I now realise that its not nice someone hitting you and I'll never hit anyone again " "No ones ever done that to me before, now I realise how horrible it is" .

  I know, not a pleasant topic, but it seems to be common in Thailand for females to be aggressive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No different to anywhere else in the world except anywhere else you would be in jail.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive got to admit i agree 100%.

These will think she can do anything to you because your a farang you wont hit back. 

 

but yeah, If you have this "boxing" gf, the only thing that will teach them  is a good smack in the chops.

talking certainly does no good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love the second line of the OP - 'throwing things at me, coming at me with knives , things got worse and worse '

5555

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The neighbors wife gets stuck into him and he just takes it. I would give her marching orders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened to me a number of years ago. 

 

I'd been on the receiving end of minor violence from the GF at the time, slaps, punches...  I never retaliated thinking it was wrong to hit a female.

Minor issues became the cause of more arguments as time passed on... one evening we were engaged in argument and for whatever reasons she snapped and picked up a knife... I walked out on the balcony and close the doors behind me, however, she turned on my belongings and started damaging my stuff (threw my surround sound speakers to the floor etc - doing nothing was going to be costly). 

I re-entered my apartment from the balcony and she walked towards me with knife, she received a good old fashioned movie slap across the face before I wrestled the knife out of her hands.

I handled her out of the door, closed it, locked it, packed her bag and put that in the hallways (she was still there). 

I told her I was calling security if she didn't leave there and then. 

 

A few days later I picked up one of her calls to tell her security have been informed not to let her back to my apartment. 

 

I'm not proud of the situation, I'm not proud that I allowed the violence to escalate over time, but sometimes we only see these issues building with hindsight... I'm not proud I slapped her across the face, but, when she made the choice to hit me and come at me with a knife she also made the choice to create a violent situation.

 

Many would say 'she had it coming' and I'd agree. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the aggressive fights I had with my ex were based on lack of trust issues. Then she'd start drinking and throw whisky tumblers at my head. Glad those days are long gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mcfish said:

No different to anywhere else in the world except anywhere else you would be in jail.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk
 

 

   If the law would have been applied in the circumstance , I would not be in jail, because she would have been in jail already BEFORE I did what I had to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mcfish said:

No different to anywhere else in the world except anywhere else you would be in jail.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk
 

i could name more than two dozen countries where you wouldn't be in jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2016 at 9:00 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Happened to me a number of years ago. 

 

I'd been on the receiving end of minor violence from the GF at the time, slaps, punches...  I never retaliated thinking it was wrong to hit a female.

Minor issues became the cause of more arguments as time passed on... one evening we were engaged in argument and for whatever reasons she snapped and picked up a knife... I walked out on the balcony and close the doors behind me, however, she turned on my belongings and started damaging my stuff (threw my surround sound speakers to the floor etc - doing nothing was going to be costly). 

I re-entered my apartment from the balcony and she walked towards me with knife, she received a good old fashioned movie slap across the face before I wrestled the knife out of her hands.

I handled her out of the door, closed it, locked it, packed her bag and put that in the hallways (she was still there). 

I told her I was calling security if she didn't leave there and then. 

 

A few days later I picked up one of her calls to tell her security have been informed not to let her back to my apartment. 

 

I'm not proud of the situation, I'm not proud that I allowed the violence to escalate over time, but sometimes we only see these issues building with hindsight... I'm not proud I slapped her across the face, but, when she made the choice to hit me and come at me with a knife she also made the choice to create a violent situation.

 

Many would say 'she had it coming' and I'd agree. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You should be proud that you got away with it............................:smile:

 

During that part (in bold above), if it was me, I might have reversed the order of events:

 

"I re-entered my apartment from the balcony and she walked towards me with knife, she received a good old fashioned movie slap across the face before I wrestled the knife out of her hands."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2016 at 8:12 AM, sipi said:

The neighbors wife gets stuck into him and he just takes it. I would give her marching orders.

weak pathetic man pattaya is full of those types of farangs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish this were a troll post.... if early on she starts in on violence, why oh why does a person stay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"During the initial part of a relationship with the Thai gf , she was quite physically aggressive , slaps around the face,  throwing things at me, coming at me with knives"

Why would anyone continue staying with a person like this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...