2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, true blue said:

After such a farce last year why bother with such a pointless exercise.

Last year was fun. No-one lost an eye. Everyone headed down to Khao San to be measured for tiaras and tuxedos. 

The year before.... Sheeeesh...

:post-4641-1156694005:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, true blue said:

I would of thought member of the year be more appropriate opens the field to everyone and not just to someone' nominating  there favourite name like last year

Oh so many members, and some are not quite up to it.

Has anyone notice the new addition on our profile pages?  It shows the number of days you had the most liked content. Not being very familiar with some of the top contenders, I had a look at their profile pages and was surprised by some of what I found.  That is how I discovered this new addition.

One thing I find missing with some popular posters is Topics.  They produce popular one liners but never start topics.  Why is that?

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 7.06.34 PM.jpg

1 minute ago, villagefarang said:

Has anyone notice the new addition on our profile pages?  It shows the number of days you had the most liked content. Not being very familiar with some of the top contenders, I had a look at their profile pages and was surprised by some of what I found.  That is how I discovered this new addition.

One thing I find missing with some popular posters is Topics.  They produce popular one liners but never start topics.  Why is that?

Can't argue with that, can you?

2 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Topics makes forums. Good point.

5 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

sigh. personally i cant be bothered. secondarily if i find myself included in the days 25 top posters i take a forced holiday. believe it or not we don't all pander  for votes or likes.

i cant imagine a topic, issue, personal frustration or problem that i would reach ot to the "community" here to address.

It seems the POTY competition is beginning to heat up. Normally, we go through the boiling stage, where every listed poster gets hammered, then it simmers for a while, until the final push, and that's where the likes of Nancy have it down to a tee!

Although this year, there is no changing one's vote, so expect to see the dirty stuff come out early.

TVF is a place to hang out with friends, just like in the real world.

Some days you want to muck around and chit chat about music or the latest jokes. Other days you need to know how to mend a broken water pipe or fill out paperwork.

Some posters are better at some things than others.

14 minutes ago, geronimo said:

It seems the POTY competition is beginning to heat up. Normally, we go through the boiling stage, where every listed poster gets hammered, then it simmers for a while, until the final push, and that's where the likes of Nancy have it down to a tee!

Although this year, there is no changing one's vote, so expect to see the dirty stuff come out early.

heat up?

thus far it seems to have all the momentum of an aborted wank.

An update ......

Naam is fluid

Neversure is always uncertain

Jsixpack is always one short

Village farang is so happy, there must be a catch

Richard W could be my boss, so no comment there

Canukamuk is running amuk

Nontabury is almost underwater

Pigeon Jake ..... will always find his way home

Smokie 36 isn't telling his age, but he was born in 1936

Worgeordie will give you his regards

Clutchclark is, well, is , well a clutch short of a clark

Elgordo is the only sane Mexican on the list

helpisgood is not going to be here, apparently his car broke down, and no one is willing to assist him

Greenside is far to mellow to care about what happens, he is only concerned with the pee tests on sukhumvit

Paul Catton .... he could be up for the big one, time will tell.

None of these ... Now this guy could actually win!

1 minute ago, oldlakey said:

He is still backed into that corner, by that pack of friendly soi dogs

I fear we may have underestimated his prowess. He will wait one more year, until he gets a better vote from the far right.

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Membership of TV is something that can be approved, but never given up. The only way out is to get banned I'm afraid!

3 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Well I have made a reasonable start then, as in my first faltering step

Don't leave us please!  Senior members add some reality to the proceedings!