Husband hired double murderer to "necklace" his wife, say Chiang Mai police

webfact

Husband hired double murderer to "necklace" his wife, say Chiang Mai police

p3.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CHIANG MAI: -- Police in Chiang Mai have arrested a husband who they say hired a double murderer to kill his wife.

Fifty year old nurse Janjira Kertlaew, was found earlier this week in a longan orchard. She had been "necklaced" - burnt to death by incinerating in petrol doused car tires, reports Daily News.

A man called Nirandorn Kaewteja, 42, has already admitted to carrying out the gruesome murder. He was out of jail after committing a double rape murder of two woman in 2002.

He told Doi Lor cops that he was hired by the husband for 100,000 baht to kill Janjira.

Yesterday police acting on a warrant arrested 43 year old Thanaphon Pareesen on a charge of premeditated murder.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-16

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Double rape and murder in 2002 and a free man in 2016 sounds like Australian Law in Thailand. The best thing for this man is the death penalty 

You wish and most of us wish. On past sentences the hired killer he will be out again in 2030 by which time he will be 56. Plenty of time left after that to do a bit more raping and murdering.

13 minutes ago, Tigger01 said:

A strong argument for the death penalty is that 100% of those sentenced don't commit any crime again! This lady would still be alive today probably if the perpetrator had been executed.

You really think he couldn't have hired someone else to do it for that amount of money?

5 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Damn Monster for  100,000, Gruesome 

100,000 baht is a high price for an assassination in Thailand (according to my policeman brother-in-law).  You can pay as little as 5,000 baht if you use desperate drug addicts.  For 100,000 you should be guaranteed a professional job with no comeback. 

32 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

For 100,000 you should be guaranteed a professional job with no comeback. 

Not very professional, the police managed to catch the killer and the husband has been arrested. 

5 hours ago, dunroaming said:

100,000 baht is a high price for an assassination in Thailand (according to my policeman brother-in-law).  You can pay as little as 5,000 baht if you use desperate drug addicts.  For 100,000 you should be guaranteed a professional job with no comeback. 

50,000 THB is the usual going rate, so we read.  But I saw one case in these pages of 1,000 baht recently.  Paid hit or not, what an appallingly callous and horrifying way to kill someone.  I wonder if it is what hubby wanted or was expecting.  From reading these things in the media there is usually some discussion between hit man & customer as to how it is intended or suggested to be done.   Truly ghastly.  I am not generally in favour of CP but I could probably be quite happy to see these two go as they probably deserve it more than most.    Just hard to get my head around it!

13 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Double rape and murder in 2002 and a free man in 2016 sounds like Australian Law in Thailand. The best thing for this man is the death penalty 

In Oz, he'd get the usual "slap on the wrist with a wet Bus Ticket" by some Moronic member of the Australian Judiciary who'd be bowing to the wishes of the Loony Left!

100,000 baht.Thats roughly 2,000 quid British.It just shows you how life is cheap over here. There was a topic the other day concerning the removal of Mary Jane and Krothom leaves from the narcotics list.If these drugs are removed,they will become cheaper.My reasoning is that,how much MJ or Krathom would that buy.Drug induced,or the need of drugs, murders are quite common here.Therefore,the cheaper the drugs,the more availability of drug addict's (and you cant call them hit men,hit men are professionals)that would consider murder as an occupation after working out,the amount that 100,000 would buy at the cheaper rate.

Years ago in pattaya,i was very good friends with a guy that owned a bar on the Darkside.He had been at odds with his wife for some time.She told him she wanted a divorce,with the idea that she could get him out of the bar.He told her that she was quite welcome to a divorce,but not to expect any money because he was aware of her plans,and had transferred the bars bank balance in its entirety back to his home land.In her insane anger,she went out and hired a guy to kill her husband.He used to play cards at a friends house every friday night.It was a regular thing.He left the house about 12,midnight.A motorcycle drew up beside him and blew his brains out.After the police investigated and put her under the third degree,she actually admitted to the crime,on the understanding that she would get a reduced sentence.It was revealed that the price of the job was 5,000 baht.It was in the Pattaya papers at the time (about 12 years ago now)

It just shows that life is very cheap and that guy killed a woman for a miserable 100,000.The thing is,that the person,in my friends case,it could have been male or female,under all that MC gear they wear and the full faced,dark helmets,was never caught.

22 hours ago, tracker1 said:

You get a longer sentence than that in Thailand  just for saying or writing something that you shouldn't:crazy:

The loss of face even influences the shorter court sentences which is a travesty...

the Thai cukture doesn't believe in accountability and thus doesn't hold people accountable for their actions whether committing a crime to medical Malpractice to waiting on your table as a server...

a serious cultural flaw leads to so many unnecessary bad outcomes

11 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

100,000 baht.Thats roughly 2,000 quid British.It just shows you how life is cheap over here. There was a topic the other day concerning the removal of Mary Jane and Krothom leaves from the narcotics list.If these drugs are removed,they will become cheaper.My reasoning is that,how much MJ or Krathom would that buy.Drug induced,or the need of drugs, murders are quite common here.Therefore,the cheaper the drugs,the more availability of drug addict's (and you cant call them hit men,hit men are professionals)that would consider murder as an occupation after working out,the amount that 100,000 would buy at the cheaper rate.

Years ago in pattaya,i was very good friends with a guy that owned a bar on the Darkside.He had been at odds with his wife for some time.She told him she wanted a divorce,with the idea that she could get him out of the bar.He told her that she was quite welcome to a divorce,but not to expect any money because he was aware of her plans,and had transferred the bars bank balance in its entirety back to his home land.In her insane anger,she went out and hired a guy to kill her husband.He used to play cards at a friends house every friday night.It was a regular thing.He left the house about 12,midnight.A motorcycle drew up beside him and blew his brains out.After the police investigated and put her under the third degree,she actually admitted to the crime,on the understanding that she would get a reduced sentence.It was revealed that the price of the job was 5,000 baht.It was in the Pattaya papers at the time (about 12 years ago now)

It just shows that life is very cheap and that guy killed a woman for a miserable 100,000.The thing is,that the person,in my friends case,it could have been male or female,under all that MC gear they wear and the full faced,dark helmets,was never caught.

MJ is not physically addicting, only a mental dependence can occur which rarely ever drives anybody to commit heinous crimes to obtain. Kratom is an opiate but it interacts with dopamine and the body in a way that no other opiate does; in basic terms you cannot dose it over and over without being sick and not enjoying the high of it. It can be addicting but it is very mild if anything. 

12 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

.A motorcycle drew up beside him and blew his brains out.

A similar fate befell a German chap I knew in Phuket back in the day. In broad daylight, too. The wife was arrested immediately and it turned out it was her punishment for him "playing away".

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

A similar fate befell a German chap I knew in Phuket back in the day. In broad daylight, too. The wife was arrested immediately and it turned out it was her punishment for him "playing away".

What happened to her? 

Chicog.

I am unaware what happened to the wife in my friends case.She vanished and it was assumed that she had gone back to her village.We heard no more.But in the case that you post,to kill an erring husband for playing away is(if the wife is particularly vicious)would end up with the husband 'feeding the duck's',that is, she would cut his penis off and feed it to the ducks. That is extereme.Usually it is just a yak yak and a warning.A Thai woman,if she is involved with a wealthy ferang,would not,'cut his dick to spite her face' so to speak.But in this case,he had surreptitiously been siphoning off the bars money to his own account.In that case she would have ended up with a bar that she could not pay for.

Anyway thats that.

On 12/16/2016 at 4:26 PM, Chicog said:

You really think he couldn't have hired someone else to do it for that amount of money?

Sure but then the psycho in the OP would be dead, thats 1 down AND justice for the, not one, but two families he destroyed. 

Then they would have a second killer in custody if he hired someone else. 

So yeah big picture & stuff. 

JustNo.

Hi, I am aware of the results of both drugs,MJ and Leaves.I did not mean to imply that either would induce murderous results.And i know that MJ is not addictive but it can become habitual.I meant my post to read that,the money from the murder,100,000 baht would keep him in the loop of being able to buy both for a longer time than if he had no money.It would have prevented him having to commit further petty crimes to support his cravings.I am sorry if you misunderstood me on this point.

Years ago when i was on the scene it London,Speed was considered,by the medical authorities as an habitual drug,and not addictive,to that i say 'bullshit' I knew plenty of speed freaks that lost every thing to that particular stimulant.

A lot of the new 'fashion' users  consider 'charlie as a recreational drug.I am in two minds over that one. Heroin, of course,is without doubt the more addictive. Meth or ice, i do not know mainly because i have never tried it,or wished to.

On 12/17/2016 at 9:59 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

My reasoning is that,how much MJ or Krathom would that buy.Drug induced,or the need of drugs, murders are quite common here.Therefore,the cheaper the drugs,the more availability of drug addict's (and you cant call them hit men,hit men are professionals)that would consider murder as an occupation after working out,the amount that 100,000 would buy at the cheaper rate.

Your reasoning is flawed and uninformed. MJ don't make you crazy or fiend or sick neither does kratom. 

How many people become hitmen for their next alcohol fix? How many become hitmen over their next cigarette fix? They don't. 

Just because alcohol is legal, and smoking a joint is illegal does not mean alcohol is better or safer than MJ. Its by far, vastly, worse & more dangerous but legal and people don't kill over getting another bottle. 

Strange.

Oh for gods sake,give it a rest about drugs v alcohol.Your about 10 posts too late.Read my further post and educate yourself.I never stated that MJ or krathom was a violence inducing drug. .Get your self up to speed,and read things before you start having a go at me.You are obviously a very silly man,to jump into a subject without being in full possession of the facts.I hope to god you are not a lawyer,because your clients would be on a loser before the trial started.

Now, i have some paint to watch drying,which is far more interesting than reading your adolescent rant.

God save me from fools,that jump into deep water, knowing they have the inability to swim.

Archived