BANGKOK 16 June 2019 18:13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Husband hired double murderer to "necklace" his wife, say Chiang Mai police

Husband hired double murderer to "necklace" his wife, say Chiang Mai police

p3.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CHIANG MAI: -- Police in Chiang Mai have arrested a husband who they say hired a double murderer to kill his wife.

Fifty year old nurse Janjira Kertlaew, was found earlier this week in a longan orchard. She had been "necklaced" - burnt to death by incinerating in petrol doused car tires, reports Daily News.

A man called Nirandorn Kaewteja, 42, has already admitted to carrying out the gruesome murder. He was out of jail after committing a double rape murder of two woman in 2002.

He told Doi Lor cops that he was hired by the husband for 100,000 baht to kill Janjira.

Yesterday police acting on a warrant arrested 43 year old Thanaphon Pareesen on a charge of premeditated murder.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-16

Double rape and murder in 2002 and a free man in 2016 sounds like Australian Law in Thailand. The best thing for this man is the death penalty 

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Double rape and murder in 2002 and a free man in 2016 sounds like Australian Law in Thailand. The best thing for this man is the death penalty 

You wish and most of us wish. On past sentences the hired killer he will be out again in 2030 by which time he will be 56. Plenty of time left after that to do a bit more raping and murdering.

This was a popular killing method in South Africa during the "struggle". Surprised it was used here.

A strong argument for the death penalty is that 100% of those sentenced don't commit any crime again! This lady would still be alive today probably if the perpetrator had been executed.

13 minutes ago, Tigger01 said:

A strong argument for the death penalty is that 100% of those sentenced don't commit any crime again! This lady would still be alive today probably if the perpetrator had been executed.

You really think he couldn't have hired someone else to do it for that amount of money?

Capitol punishment is a must seeing all the nature of recent crimes in Thailand that are receiving only sentences that's not enough to warn others not to dare to do the same mistake or crime 

5 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Damn Monster for  100,000, Gruesome 

100,000 baht is a high price for an assassination in Thailand (according to my policeman brother-in-law).  You can pay as little as 5,000 baht if you use desperate drug addicts.  For 100,000 you should be guaranteed a professional job with no comeback. 

32 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

For 100,000 you should be guaranteed a professional job with no comeback. 

Not very professional, the police managed to catch the killer and the husband has been arrested. 

5 hours ago, dunroaming said:

100,000 baht is a high price for an assassination in Thailand (according to my policeman brother-in-law).  You can pay as little as 5,000 baht if you use desperate drug addicts.  For 100,000 you should be guaranteed a professional job with no comeback. 

50,000 THB is the usual going rate, so we read.  But I saw one case in these pages of 1,000 baht recently.  Paid hit or not, what an appallingly callous and horrifying way to kill someone.  I wonder if it is what hubby wanted or was expecting.  From reading these things in the media there is usually some discussion between hit man & customer as to how it is intended or suggested to be done.   Truly ghastly.  I am not generally in favour of CP but I could probably be quite happy to see these two go as they probably deserve it more than most.    Just hard to get my head around it!

13 hours ago, tracker1 said:

In Oz, he'd get the usual "slap on the wrist with a wet Bus Ticket" by some Moronic member of the Australian Judiciary who'd be bowing to the wishes of the Loony Left!