Husband hired double murderer to "necklace" his wife, say Chiang Mai police

webfact

On 17/12/2016 at 9:59 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

100,000 baht.Thats roughly 2,000 quid British.It just shows you how life is cheap over here. There was a topic the other day concerning the removal of Mary Jane and Krothom leaves from the narcotics list.If these drugs are removed,they will become cheaper.My reasoning is that,how much MJ or Krathom would that buy.Drug induced,or the need of drugs, murders are quite common here.Therefore,the cheaper the drugs,the more availability of drug addict's (and you cant call them hit men,hit men are professionals)that would consider murder as an occupation after working out,the amount that 100,000 would buy at the cheaper rate.

Years ago in pattaya,i was very good friends with a guy that owned a bar on the Darkside.He had been at odds with his wife for some time.She told him she wanted a divorce,with the idea that she could get him out of the bar.He told her that she was quite welcome to a divorce,but not to expect any money because he was aware of her plans,and had transferred the bars bank balance in its entirety back to his home land.In her insane anger,she went out and hired a guy to kill her husband.He used to play cards at a friends house every friday night.It was a regular thing.He left the house about 12,midnight.A motorcycle drew up beside him and blew his brains out.After the police investigated and put her under the third degree,she actually admitted to the crime,on the understanding that she would get a reduced sentence.It was revealed that the price of the job was 5,000 baht.It was in the Pattaya papers at the time (about 12 years ago now)

It just shows that life is very cheap and that guy killed a woman for a miserable 100,000.The thing is,that the person,in my friends case,it could have been male or female,under all that MC gear they wear and the full faced,dark helmets,was never caught.

I liked your post apart from the formatting and the suggestion that cheaper ganja and krathom leaves will lead to more murders. That bit is bizarre.

seahorse

I never meant to imply that the actual using of MJ or krathom,I am aware,that as opiates,these two drugs create a feeling of wellbeing rather than violent tendencies.The two narcotics,if purchased from a dealer,over a certain amount of time,is not cheap.My point was that when/if these two are removed from the narcotics list,it will be easier to buy them .The amount of money gained from the crime would therefore be enough to purchase much more because of the availability not being controlled by dealers,suppliers.

I hope that clears it up.

On 12/17/2016 at 9:05 PM, cardinalblue said:

the Thai cukture doesn't believe in accountability and thus doesn't hold people accountable for their actions whether committing a crime to medical Malpractice to waiting on your table as a server...

What pompous, ignorant crass stupidity bred a statement like that?

Archived