Now there's a turnaround in luck! Flooded out Surat man wins the lottery!

rooster59

Now there's a turnaround in luck! Flooded out Surat man wins the lottery!

aHR0cDovL3BlMi5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQyNi8yMTMwMjg2L05ld3MxMS5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

SURAT THANI:-- In a fantastic turnaround in fortune a Surat Thani man has won the lottery.

Forty five year old Suriya Raksaphan's house in the Phun Pin district has been flooded out for weeks.

The family has had to live on the second floor. But yesterday their hardship was over when the right numbers came up in the national lottery and they won 6 million baht.

Sanook.com reporters had to travel 2 kilometers by boat to get to the happy man in his house by the Tapee river.

Suriya said that on Monday he had had a dream that he was driving his son-in-law's car. In the dream no matter how many times he applied the brakes they did not work. He mentioned it to his wife who said the same night she had dreamt about the car too - in her dream she had smashed up the car.

They took it as an omen and Suriya rowed off to the market to buy a lottery ticket with the number of the car's registration. By chance he found one straight away!

Suriya said he would use the money to pay off debts, build a chapel in a local temple and keep the rest to help with his fishing business.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-17

3 hours ago, Pimay1 said:

I see the monk didn't wast any time getting in on the act. He'll probably come up with some cockamamie scam and get the most of the 6 million.

And lets face it, he looks shifty as hell ! Eyes all over that winning ticket !!! 

5 hours ago, Pimay1 said:

I see the monk didn't wast any time getting in on the act. He'll probably come up with some cockamamie scam and get the most of the 6 million.

Maybe he's the one getting the chapel built  :whistling:

The monk was mistake no.1

No.2 was having his photo in the news

He was heard to say

So many relatives and friends, I've never met  :shock1:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived